Start by marking “Mayan Afterglow (End of Days, #1)” as Want to Read:
Mayan Afterglow (End of Days, #1)

Mayan Afterglow

(Mayan Inferno #1)

They called it The End of Days after humanity met with near annihilation. Ten months later, the real end is coming.

Aileen Grant's powerful psychic gifts have been nothing but a curse since the day she was born. She'd given up all hope of escaping the demonic grasp of Mictlan, The Lord of the Dead, until an enigmatic thief snatches her out of Hell. With something to live fo

Kindle Edition, 2nd publication , 90 pages
Published September 28th 2015 by A.S. Fenichel (first published July 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Mayan Afterglow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mayan Afterglow

Cornelia
Oct 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Terrible evens occurred all over the world on December 21st, caused by the end of the Mayan Calendar. The Mayan god of the dead, Mictlantecuhtli, is trying to break through to earth in full. If he does the world will change from the kind of purgatory it was thrown into after December 21st, to something worse. If the god of the Mayan Underworld finds a way in, Earth will become a total Hell.

To get food and supplies for his survival, Ian Scott robs a house, long deserted by the owners. There, he s
Ana Read It
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love all of her books but the Mayan Series is what introduced me to AS
Fenichel...now I am determined to read them all. I particularly enjoy how the story line flows and I never feel lost. All the characters are well developed with appropriate personalities. The dialog flows well.
Kelly
Yeaaaaah. I was kinda lost through most of this book. I blame myself really. I probably should have read the blurb before jumping into it but... I didn't. And I was lost. But I still finished it. And the sex was good. And... why is there a dragon in this book? Seriously, what's going on? SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME!

My biggest problem was that I felt like I was reading half a story. Or I came in halfway through. Or something. Again, I probably should have read that blurb. Anywho. *thumbs up* to th
Jen
Oct 07, 2013 rated it it was ok
I read this one on a bit of a dare…well not so much of a dare but a friend thought this book would be beyond ridiculous in many ways so I decided to take the plunge and see what it was about. I went into it with basically no expectations and that was probably a good thing.

Mayan Afterglow was lacking in a few different areas. There was very little character development other than knowing one is a thief and one has psychic gifts and is meant for a greater purpose. You don’t really get to know them
Debbie
Oct 06, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: over-18s, paranormal
a short-ish book, based 9 months after the End Of Days, December 21 2012.

according to the Mayan calendar, the world ended in December 2012. Ian will tell you otherwise. it didn't end, but life as he knew it did. forced to steal from long abandoned homes to survive, he finds himself in entranced in a good old fashioned fight of good against evil.
Aileen might die, but she needs to get to Mexico and Ian is the one to take her.

lots of mythical creatures, not ever so violent but lots and lots of hot
Caro
Jan 04, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: elloras-cave, own
This was an ok book. I liked the characters and the story line. There didn't feel like much meat but it had some. I liked the action, the hope and faith part. This was mostly just the steamy scenes with some plot thrown in. It was good overall but not something I would probably re-read. This was a freebie, pretty good for the price, but best for passing time, something to read, or for a read that doesn't wrack the brain.
Erin
Vickie Lahti
Oct 14, 2014
Wendyann Sheldon
Feb 25, 2015
Paranormal Romanc...: Mayan Inferno - Final Mayan Destiny book 1 14 Sep 17, 2012 04:12AM
Sizzling Hot Book Reviews Mayan Craving 1 3 Jun 01, 2012 04:37AM
A.S. Fenichel (Andrea) gave up a successful IT career in New York City to pursue her lifelong dream of being a professional writer. She's never looked back.

Andrea adores writing stories filled with love, passion, desire, magic and maybe a little mayhem tossed in for good measure. Books have always been her perfect escape and she still relishes diving into one and staying up all night to finish a

Mayan Inferno (3 books)
  • Mayan Craving (End of Days, #2)
  • Mayan Inferno (End of Days, #3)