Start by marking “The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)

The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors #3)

4.16  ·  Rating details ·  8,334 Ratings  ·  245 Reviews
New longer edition as of 7/25/2013

Joseph Anderson has been successful in finding brides for his two eldest sons. In this book he finds the perfect bride for his youngest son Mark.

Published by Createspace (first published August 27th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Billionaire Falls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Billionaire Falls

Jacqueline's Reads
Nov 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-star-books, audio
4 Sweet Romance Stars

This is my first Melody Anne book and I did the audio version. I skipped around the series and let’s just say it’s because I am a sucker for single mothers.

Emily is a single mom and looking for work. She lands a job at a ranch as a cook. She’s on the run and we do not know why.

She gets the job through Joseph, but she soon realizes her boss is the son, Mark. Mark is very attracted to Emily.

I love the summary of the book and it was a sweet, feel-good novel, perfect to listen
Natasha
Aug 13, 2012 rated it did not like it
I am officially done trying to get through this series. It is the same crap in each book.

I had hopes that Mark was going to be different from his brothers, and in the note from the author she eluded to that fact. While he isn't as heavy handed as both Lucas and Alex were, he was still to reserved and reluctant to share his love with Emily.

I found Emily to be very one dimensional. She didn't grow through the book, and even in the end she was still very much the same character as the one we met
Rough Draft Book Blog
MMMMM... MARK ANDERSON... HOLY HOT!!

Book #3 - Mark and Emily's story

Ok... I was totally rooting for them from the beginning... I was a little skeptical about him and her at the very beginning, but it passed. Those Anderson brothers really jumped in and helped give the pushes Mark needed.

I'm not sure why we had the stalker thing going on... especially since it wasn't anyone involved in the story... which it really should have been... like someone from her in-laws family or something... not some d
Melissa Maxwell
May 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I was wrong thinking Mark would be the hardest to fall. Mark fell hard and quick which was a delight to see. Emily fought it at first but just to protect her job and son. When they gave in it because lovely. They are the only ones to do it right with "First comes Love, Than comes Marriage, Last comes a baby in a baby carriage." Mark loved Emily's son from the beginning and treated him like his own. Trevor and Emily became so widely accepted immediately into the family even though she was only th ...more
Nicole
Jun 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book was much better than expected. I thought it would be like the other two; the billionaire beds the girl, she gets pregnant, they get married for the sake of their child and then fall in love. "The Billionaire Falls" is much different. Emily is escaping her deceased ex-husbands parents with her son Trevor and falls into the arms of Joseph Anderson who offers her a job as a cook for his youngest son, Mark. Emily happily agrees and when Mark first lays eyes on her, the attraction begins. T ...more
Candace
Feb 29, 2012 rated it liked it
I loved the first two "billionaire" books and was anxious to read this one. I enjoyed this one just as much as the other two.

My only complaint was that the main female character's name is Emily. At the end of book 2, Alex & Jessica had a new baby girl, named Emily. While I realize that this happens some times in real families, for a book it was a little confusing. There are so many other names, why didn't the author choose to name one of them something different?

While that certainly didn't
Melanie Tikalsky
Dec 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemporary
What a great story by Melody Anne. This is the third book in the Billionaire Bachelors series. Mark is the youngest of the Andersons and even though he loves being a single guy; he has watched his brothers fall madly in love with amazing women and be blessed with wonderful children. Mark feels a longing every time he thinks about what he is missing out on. Yet he refuses to fall to his father's matchmaking games.

When Joseph hires Emily to work at Mark's ranch as the new cook. Mark is suspicious
Deb
Dec 15, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
I REALLY wanted to rate this higher, but due to the misspellings and less-than-stellar grammer I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I enjoyed the story line, but I think the author had too many sub-plots going and didn't do much to play them up. It was like being on a rollercoaster with a thrill-factor of 1. The anticipation was there but in the end I wondered why I bothered. It was just...flat. I fell in love with the characters none the less!

I know my grammar isn't perfect, but when the auth
Lesli
Nov 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Fanny
Mar 05, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

The Billionaire Falls es el tercer libro de la serie Billionaire Bachelors de la autora Melody Anne.
Este libro narra la historia de amor de Mark y Emily. Desde que empece a leer esta saga Mark se convirtio en mi hermano Anderson favorito, por lo que su historia era la que mas ganas tenia de leer.
Definitivamente, el libro de Mark es mi favorito por el momento pero aun me quedan unos cuantos mas por leer por lo que me reservare mi opinion hasta leer el ultimo. Tenia miedo de que su historia me dec
Tanya
Aug 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Another great read from Melody Anne.

Mark has a ranch and is yet another one of the brothers that wants to keep his bachelor status. His father has other ideas when he hires Emily to be his new cook at the ranch. Instant attraction explodes between the two and Mark loves Emily's little boy from a previous relationship. Will this be another happy ever after?

I loved that even in this book the other brothers and the family still play a huge part throughout the series, and this is a different read to
Jennifer Gallagher
Sep 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was the third book by Melody Anne in the Billionaire series and it was fantastic.. I have to say I loved Mark more than any of other brothers because he was genuinely caring..loving.. and above all sexy..the affection he had for Emily's son was wonderful..It was filled with beautiful love..compassion.. and drama that really kept me on edge of my seat... Just when you think everything is going to be ok and the happy ever after..it had a great twist!You have to read this awesome series!!!
Zaanodes
Jan 26, 2012 rated it did not like it
What kind of cook/housekeeper doesn't know the boss' bedroom is next door to her bedroom, especially after a month??? What kind of writer and editor and proofreader doesn't catch something like that??? I realize that it was probably a plot device but it is one that makes the heroine unbelievable.

I did finish the book.
Paula Legate
This book is part of the Billionaire Bachelors series. I read this book out of order from the series, and the book was so well written it didn’t matter. I do love this series, and all the books can be read alone, or out of order. I never got confused, or lost in the story.

Joseph Anderson has captured my heart in this series of books. He has a heart of gold. He loves his family, and wants lots and lots of grandkids. To get those grandkids that he wants so bad, he has been playing match maker for
Estella
Nov 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Joseph Anderson is on a roll with finding brides for his two eldest sons. Now it's Mark's turn.

Mark has a billion dollar ranch operation that takes many employees to run successfully. He loses his cook and leaves it to his father to find a new one. Little does Mark know that Joseph is far more interested in her marriage potential than her cooking skills. Luckily he finds a woman who can cook and will make the perfect bride for his son.

Emily Jackson is on the run from people who want to take her
Kelli
Jan 31, 2014 rated it did not like it
Done! I couldn't finish this book. I tried to ignore all the things that were wrong, but couldn't do it anymore. I got about halfway through. For as many books as Melody has out, I would expect better writing from her. It was like it was her first book and she had no clue what she was doing. The formatting needs some help, the editing is wrong in so many aspects, and there's so much head-hopping you can't follow the story without confusion. Jeez was spelled Geese. Geese! Really? And tough was sp ...more
Gemma (Gemzy) Talbott
Oct 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is so different to the first two books in love that the third son of Joseph Mark was wanting to find a woman of his own but was hoping with the help of his dad. But as we know Joseph too well from the first two books he was going to hand him a woman... but she has a bad past and she is on the run with her son. She finds an advert for a cook at Mark's ranch and she wanted this job but she wasn't thinking of falling in love with him.
She even flirted with other guy and one guy took it too far
Tammy
Feb 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Book 3 I couldn't resist. Mark the youngest Anderson and confirmed bachelor runs a ranch. He loves his brothers and their growing families. I love that he has such a soft spot for his first niece Jasmine.
Emily Jackson has a few secrets in her past and a five year old son. She is hired by Mark's dad Joseph to be the cook on the ranch. She moves into the house and into the Anderson's lives.
I like how this romance grows between Mark and Emily but also her son Trevor. It is rather endearing how Melo
Sherri
Jan 29, 2012 rated it it was ok
I liked the plot and characters. BUT HAD TO SKIP MANY, many PAGES because of explicit descriptions of their bedroom activities. I WANT TO USE MY IMAGINATION! I DON'T WANT EVERYTHING SPELLED OUT IN GREAT DETAIL!!!! If I had know, I would never have started the book. But I was involved in the main character's story long before the offensive stuff started. So I decided to skip and discover the conflict resolution. But never again and none of the other books in the series, which is sad because the c ...more
Makeba Stewart
Joseph is up to no good again. Trying to find a bride for his youngest son, Mark, now. Mark needs a cook and asks his father to find one. So you know Joseph has to find a beautiful woman and the fact that she has a son made it better because he wants lots of grandchildren. Emily is running away from her past and finds herself taking this job as a cook. Mark and Emily falls for each other at first site. They make some good lovin'. This a HEA. Great story line. Great characters. Great reads.
Aditi Narendran
The same crap every-time.
I meet you. Oh, you're so charming! Has sex. Either gets pregnant or both some how fall in an illusion called love. Gets married. More sex. Sex. Sex. Another pregnancy. Happily ever after.

This question has been rising up in me.... How the fuck does Joseph find a perfect bride every fucking time at first trial??

1.25 stars because they were some moments.
SandraE
Mar 26, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
This book is exactly what you would expect from the synopsis and as long as that is all you want out of it, you will enjoy this story. It is not a grand epic tale that you will reread over and over but it is a cute, quick read. Complete with sappy love and unrealistic instant love. All you have to do is accept it and enjoy the story.
Jenn
Jun 19, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Katie salers
Shelves: romance-read
This was a fun and easy read and I really enjoyed it.! The characters in the Anderson family are very easy to like and the brothers so easy to fall in love with. The fact that they take care of their own and stick together as a family totally won me over.
I would definitely want to meet people like this family

I will have to read books 1&2 as this was book 3.
Danielle ⚾️ (Danielle's Escape)
Felt like their relationship was a little rushed and no real chemistry. The story line was like the other series but I think I enjoyed this one the best.
Expresso
Nov 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great storyline! Definitely grab a box of Kleenex. This is the audio version and it has a great narrator!
A Ayala
Jul 09, 2012 rated it it was ok
This one was okay. Really enjoyed the first one.
Laura's Book Addiction
Jan 14, 2012 rated it really liked it
My favourite of the series so far.
Pam
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Billionaire Falls: Billionaire Bachelors Book 3 is by Melody Anne. The book is definitely following the pattern set in book 1 which might put some people off; but it doesn’t me. I am intrigued to see how Melody Anne will make each book different and even exciting. Knowing that the main characters will end up together makes it easy reading when you do not want something that will keep you up all night for the suspense.
Emily was on the run with her son, Trevor. Oh, she had total custody of h
Jill
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
amazing story.

What happens when you find yourself. So you protect yourself from others for fear of being hurt again or do you open your heart and let love back in. Emily isn't looking for love when she starts her new life but it sneaks up on her . Can she trust her and her son's heart to Mark and his family. This is a great story
Ashmi
Mar 12, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The sparks were less in Mark's story as he was all mushy from the beginning.
Mi opinión sobre el libro 1 8 Apr 04, 2014 08:48AM
  • Bedding the Billionaire (Legacy Collection, #3)
  • Daddy by December (The Bad Boy Billionaires, #7)
  • Rising Storm (Bluegrass Brothers, #2)
  • The Tycoon's Seductive Revenge
  • A Second Chance (Keller Family, #2)
  • Claimed for Destiny: Jared's Counterfeit Fiancee / The Chase Is On
  • Threesome (erotic menage)
  • The Billionaire Princess (The Sherbrookes of Newport, #3)
5192439
Melody Anne is a NYT best selling author of the popular series: Billionaire Bachelors, Surrender, Baby for the Billionaire, Unexpected Hero's, Billionaire Aviators, and some solo titles. I have a Young Adult Series; Rise of the Dark Angel.

As an aspiring author, I wrote for years, then published in 2011, finding my true calling, and a love of writing. Holding a Bachelor's Degree in business, I lov
More about Melody Anne...

Billionaire Bachelors (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • The Billionaire Wins the Game (Billionaire Bachelors, #1)
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
  • The Billionaire's Marriage Proposal  (Billionaire Bachelors, #4)
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
  • Unexpected Treasure (The Lost Andersons, #1)
  • Hidden Treasure (The Lost Andersons, #2)
  • Holiday Treasure (The Lost Andersons, #3)
  • Priceless Treasure (The Lost Andersons, #4)

“He could understand one guy punching another if legitimately provoked, but a man didn’t abuse an animal or ever hurt a woman. Those were pretty basic morals.” 0 likes
“the right things? Why did he have to seem so perfect? She was” 0 likes