Start by marking “A Click That Changed My Life: Based on a True Story” as Want to Read:
A Click That Changed My Life: Based on a True Story

A Click That Changed My Life: Based on a True Story

4.87  ·  Rating details ·  23 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Victoria is a woman looking for love and had not found much luck. After a series of disappointment, she decided to try looking for it online. She met a man on the internet that turned her world around 180 degrees. The man was from another side of the world. What started out as a simple chit-chat, turned into a big story of adventure, drama, and life changing events. Was he ...more
Published April 5th 2011 by Palibrio (first published October 21st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about A Click That Changed My Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Click That Changed My Life

Julie
Jan 08, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A Click That Changed My Life by Victoria Vorel is a 2011 self publication. I was provided a copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

It isn't a new thing by any means for people to connect online and for relationships to develop. I have met many people online that I consider friends although we have never met face to face. For those looking for a something deeper than friendship, online dating is the most common way of meeting people.

For Victoria her personal experience
Sylvia Valevicius
Aug 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
A small-ish book with a big heart, I suspect very much reflecting the personality of the author, Victoria Vorel, A CLICK THAT CHANGED MY LIFE, was an enjoyable read!

I finished it in a few sessions. What pleased me was the inspiration, kindness, and enthusiasm of the writer, Ms. Vorel, as she tells her story of happiness in making an internet love-match as a mature person.

Her experiences take her to another hemisphere and she delights in almost everything she sees and encounters from new family
Chavdar Mihov
Jun 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVE – This is what we are waiting for till the end of our lives. Sometimes it comes early, sometimes – on time, sometimes – it's late. But better late than never. A Click That Changed My Life is all about this. Written perfectly by a talented author Victoria Vorel it is a real pleasure to read it!
Rocio Brito
Breisi Brito
Breisi Brito
Natalia Dìaz
Victoria Vorel
Dec 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Mailen Farag
Mailen Farag
Gilda
Victoria Vorel
Dec 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Gilda
Angela
Jul 29, 2014
Jenny Burnley
Aug 02, 2014
I was born in Chile, South America, my mother was a German descendant and my father a Spaniard descendant. I studied first at a private British school in my country and finished secondary at a public school, then went to the University to study Chemistry. I got married and had two kids. My marriage did not work and when the kids grew up it ended. After some years my life changed completely, I star ...more
“Love is about connecting yourself with the Universe and being a part of it.” 4 likes
“Universe has it all for you, just ask.” 2 likes