Start by marking “Forrest's Shame” as Want to Read:
Forrest's Shame

Forrest's Shame

it was ok 2.0  ·  Rating details ·  9 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
life is hard, hard for some, harder for others.

Forrest's Shame, the simple truth, simply written. Is about the life and times of Forrest Canutt. Including true stories of: sex, drugs, murder, missing persons, lies and betrayal, unsolved mysteries, years of vicious abuse, terrible tragedies, living life, heartbreak and loss, truths that push the envelope of belief, about be
Nook, 0 pages
Published December 19th 2010 by Forrest Canutt, via Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Forrest's Shame, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forrest's Shame

Tricia Singleton
Jan 19, 2015 rated it did not like it
This absolutely is one of the worst books I have ever attempted to read. I made it to page 235 of 364. I simply could not continue.... besides the terrible writing style, horrible grammar, total lack of editing this book was full of inconsistencies and lies of a complete lunatic. He contradicted himself multiple, multiple times in the 235 pages I read. Very thankful I did not pay for this book.
Kim
Oct 27, 2012 rated it did not like it
Terrible. Tons of misspellings, incorrect grammar and incorrect punctuation. It was painfully obvious that this book was not edited at all. It is merely the rantings and delusions of a crazy person, telling stories that he sort-of remembers. There is no real story to speak of and he repeats himself constantly. A total waste of my time.
Ashley
Oct 13, 2013 marked it as to-read
#
NC
Own on Nook.

FS: "My name is Forrest Canutt, and this is my memoirs, the story of my life."

LS: "These tears you cry have come too late, take back the lies, the hurt, the blame, and you will weep when you face the end alone, you are lost, you can never go home. - Gollum's Song."
Celeste
Mar 12, 2012 rated it did not like it
AWFUL. One of the worst biographies I'e ever attempted to read. Couldn't make it past pg 67.
Amber