Start by marking “Gods New Testament Economy” as Want to Read:
Gods New Testament Economy

Gods New Testament Economy

4.86  ·  Rating details ·  44 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
God's New Testament Economy is a thorough study of the New Testament. It does not provide superficial inspiration nor is it a dry, systematic analysis. However, in this book Witness Lee presents a revelation of the Triune God's plan that will both inform and encourage the reader to pursue a full experience of our wonderful Triune God.
Published August 1st 1996 by Living Stream Ministry (first published March 1st 1986)

To ask other readers questions about Gods New Testament Economy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gods New Testament Economy

Dave
Nov 24, 2007 added it
I don't even know what to say on this one. i coudl write a book summarizing the point of this book. but i definitely came to know the lord Himself in a new and intimate way thorugh this book that hasn't left me. lots of books make you appreciate the lord. this one caused me to lay hold of him. this book really opened up to me what the Spirit is. From a charismatic backgruond I had an incomplete view of the spirit as the one that regenerated me and helped me in the christian life (which is true). ...more
Stefan Misaras
May 15, 2012 marked it as to-read
Shelves: excellent-books
I started reading this book many times and I am still reading it from time to time. It is a masterpiece - God's New Testament economy, going through all the major items in God's economy in the New Testament. Some of the chapters I read several times!
Rebecca Berglund
Sep 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is a very engaging and spiritually awakening book. I am still reading this book. By reading the portions that I have read in this book, my heart loves God more and I am clearer within concerning His purpose for man and for His universe and for His very heart's desire. I just finished page page 365 on the Triune Entrance of the New Jerusalem. What a mysterious expression! Want to know more?

Ephesians 1:10 says, "Unto the economy of the fullness of the times, to head up all things in Christ, t
Frank Fu
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
God's Economy is secrete to me, but the book open my heart that I know what is the God's Economy in New Testament. Lord Jesus.
Qiyi Lim
CC
Jul 03, 2015
Israel Hsu
Jun 20, 2007
Witness Lee (李常受, pinyin Lǐ Chángshòu) was a Chinese Christian preacher associated with the Local Churches movement and the founder of Living Stream Ministry. He was born in the city of Yantai, Shandong Province, China, in 1905, to a Southern Baptist family. He became a Christian in 1925 after hearing the preaching of Peace Wang and later became a close coworker of Watchman Nee. Witness Lee moved ...more
More about Witness Lee...