Start by marking “The Billionaire Wins the Game (Billionaire Bachelors, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Billionaire Wins the Game (Billionaire Bachelors, #1)

The Billionaire Wins the Game

(Billionaire Bachelors #1)

Joseph Anderson has decided it is time his three successful sons find brides. Joseph wants grandchildren to fill his huge mansion, and he wants them immediately.

His eldest son Lucas is successful in all areas of his life except love. He has no desire to have any woman enter that life, causing chaos, or using his family's name.

Amy Harper was raised in tragic circumstances a

Published August 1st 2011 by Createspace

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
3.5 Stars

This was a fast and cute little read that I liked a lot. There were a couple things that...irked me (shocking, I know)...but all in all I really liked it. I am a sucker for the (view spoiler), so that was fun.

Full review to come...maybe.

Victoria
Dec 23, 2012 rated it it was ok
Penelope ✘ that awkward girl that doesn't go here ✘
TWO AND A HALF STARS!

So, I have this dating sim app called my forged wedding (#confessionsofanawkwardspinster) that I occasionally like to play because really, who doesn't like having a choice of good looking guys wanting you to pick one of them to make forever happy? The game starts off with you travelling to Tokyo and looking for your "Uncle" who convenes an informal meeting with guys who apparently want to interview you for a job. Only that interview really isn't an interview for a job but fo
Apr 03, 2012 rated it did not like it
Shelves: amazon-freebie
Why did I finish this? I knew after half an hour I wasn't enjoying it and I kept going thinking it must get better. It didn't. Lacking in plot, characterisation and editing. I liked the idea of the plot, but it was too jumpy, the characters didn't seem to like each other (even at the end) and everything was too convenient. Lots of typos and spelling mistakes and wrong words throughout.
Read Adult Romance (readadultromance.com)
Feb 04, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: NO ONE
Shelves: read-in-2014
No Condom? Crap, I'm Pregnant!

Or stop reading books that have the word Billionaire in it, RAR.

Is the author stuck in the Stone Age? Has she not heard of the Morning After Pill or is that something that doesn't exist in the book's universe?

Is our female lead so stupid that she doesn't or can't leave the property to drive to a CVS or whatever pharmacy they have in Seattle?

What kind of billionaire father goes to recruit students for his son's secretary at a career fair (which I assume is held at th
Char (1RadReader59)
Sep 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED THIS SHORT STORY EVEN WITH ALL IT'S DYSFUNCTIONAL CHARACTERS & ALL.
Ok, people this is fiction. Hello, make believe. I don't know what others are expecting but if you are looking for a classic or the great American novel you are in the wrong section. This is romance with a capital "R".
Amy & Lucas are thrown together in a working environment by Lucas' father Joseph. The former owner of the company that Lucas now heads. The instant attraction makes the two uncomfortable but they
Alaina
I have a feeling that a lot of the billionaire, trillionaire, millionaire, ANYTHING WITH AN AIRE - will have someone in their family meddling with their kids and wanting them to get married within a ridiculous time frame. That is this book and it was good. I ate it up guys.

In The Billionaire Wins the Game you meet Joseph Anderson, who wants to see his three sons grow up and get married. He wants grandbabies like any normal parent craves. So, in this book you meet his eldest son, Lucas who now ru
Rachel Wheeler
Apr 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this read ! It was quick and cute perfect for an afternoon at the beach read. Unfortunately I wasn't at the beach but I would not be against reading it again this summer! Looking forward to the next few books! Cute but very predictable. However, I only read for HEA's so aren't they all predictable in a way?

Lucas was a hot character he just didn't win me completely over he found his heart to late in the game for my liking. I can see others enjoying him though.

A man who is willing
crni biser
Jun 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Al sam zadnjih dana zaređala sa ljubićima,od ovog sam definitivno zaradila šećer :D
Dobra knjigica za mozak na pašu.
LaFleurBleue
I am very glad that this book was offered for free and there is no doubt that this will be the first and last from this author I ever try.
I only managed to get through it until the end, because I really wanted to see how many more clichéd scenes the author would manage to add to that poor plot and I was not disappointed, new ones come in right until the end. It first starts with a father buying a poor, innocent and hard-working girl for his son, she believes she will be his executive assistant
Wendy
May 13, 2012 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2012-reads
Short and syrupy sweet, The Billionaire Wins the Game, is too much sugar and not enough substance.

It's the story of Amy, a fresh out college girl whose had a rough home life, has no money and just secured a executive level job at a successful Corporation. The position just happens to be working for Lucas, oldest son of the Anderson patriarch, Joseph, who just happens to be the matchmaker between the two.

This story was a little over the top for me. It was totally predictable. As short as it was
Els
Apr 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a lovely little story.
Megan
Apr 14, 2012 rated it really liked it
Amy Harper just got the dream job she wanted right out of college. She got a job working for Lucas Anderson as an executive secretary. With this job she is one step closer to her future plan. But what she wasn't expecting after meeting her boss was being really attracted to him...
Lucas Anderson just received the reins as the head of his father, Joseph, company after his retirement. After his current executive secretary, Esther, who was his dads as well, told him she was retiring he told her he
Jessica
I tried y'all, I really did to make it through this one. I moved past the clear over the top mommy and daddy issues the heroine had that were sure to result in many eye rolls. I got over big daddy essentially pimping this girl out so he could get a grandchild. I attempted to ignore the awful dialogue (though I'm hard pressed to put in to words why it so rubbed me the wrong way). I even suspended judgment over the hero's man whoring ways. But although I like alpha males as much as the next girl I ...more
Tausha
May 17, 2012 rated it did not like it
honestly if I could give less than a one star I would....this is the kind of book that gives romance novels a bad name! Not a clean read at all....I got it as a free read on my ereader and sadly couldn't delete it fast enough. I had only read a portion of it before I realized it was smut! Sorry but true.
Raj
Aug 19, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

Written in 3rd Person POV, and damn! I love the writing style! It ain't boring and I was able to connect with the characters.

The plot ain't that unique and I've read novels with the same plot but still, it made me want to read and know what comes next.

Tonileg
Dec 19, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance, kindle
I really started to like the heroine in the beginning of the novel, but once she was found out as pregnant with the rich guy's baby, I felt like she gave up her career a bit quickly since she just got out of school. I didn't like that she never mentions any friends, or the cute gay friend from work once she is with her rich sugar daddy. This was a sad mix of mistaken intentions and lack of communication. Sometimes, I wish these people would twitter or blog what is going on in their lives and the ...more
Karen
Dec 28, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I had to keep looking back to see when this book was written. It seems like an old Harlequin Romance written in the '70's.

First and foremost the so-called hero is totally unlikable. He's a snob and tries to come off like he isn't. The heroine is silly and comes across like she has no common sense.

I get the impression that this book doesn't think much of women because clearly unless they have a rich man in their lives they will live in some drug infested slums that he couldn't be caught dead in
Jennifer Gallagher
Sep 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Oh I was in tears no way could I put this book down! The story was so engrossing and delightful to read... The characters are so believable and you get so wrapped up in them.. I really enjoyed the book and after I wiped my eyes and got the stupid happy smile off my face.. I decided will have to read this book all over again..then the rest of books in the series!!! I would recommend this book to you all.. and give it a 10 stars if I could!
Jaca Hardy
Jul 31, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
televisa presenta
Lucille
Aug 12, 2012 rated it it was ok
Freebies, freebies, freebies. Why do you always disappoint me? *sigh* At least this book was better than the other nonsense freebies I've read this week.

I would have enjoyed The Billionaire Wins the Game a lot if the characters didn't try to rip each other's clothes off after only hvaing known each other for a few days. Or if the characters are neither a drama queen or an arrogant bastard.

The story was quite cute in it's own way. I hated the premise and how weak the characters were. Amy was wa
Adictabooks
Apr 04, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
RESEÑA COMPLETA EN EL BLOG

Me ha gustado este libro y realmente merece la pena. Exhibe el dilema de las clases sociales, el aferrarte a lo que sabes y culmina la novela abrazando la oportunidad para el amor y la felicidad. Está muy bien escrito y construido.

La historia para típica pero no lo es, tiene un lenguaje coloquial y cercano. La novela tiene un desarrollo fluido y cuando menos te lo esperas surge un giro.
Nathi *Shut it and let me read*

Loved!! <333333 Short, sweet, hot and with a plot that I love!
Prakash Sharma
Jan 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Not so bad!

I have downloaded thus book during a free kindle promo.
Actually, I was intrigued with so many negative or poor reviews. But, I have no regrets to read it. Fault finding is not a reader's job, that is the editors are hired for. So, I read it, an enjoyed the character of Joseph. It's funny, steamy and short novella.
Nov 30, 2013 rated it liked it
This story drew me in, instantly with the prologue. I LOVED Joseph and Katherine immediatly! I continued to love them throughout the entire story even though they were'nt the main characters. Joseph kept me smiling with his warm heart, good intentions and silly thoughts. They were in-laws I think we would all love to have.

The brothers in this story cracked me up. I loved how they treid pushing their big brothers buttons. Knowing things about Lucas before he even knew it himself.

Amy's best frie
Raine
I've read this book already a handful of times. I've been reading mostly erotic romance these last few years, but it is nice to go and read some tame contemporary romance once in a while. I especially love this book, it always makes me tear up a little while reading because the story is slightly angsty. It is a great start to a good series, though I didn't really care for the 2nd book in the series or really anything after the 5th book (ok, so I only really liked Lucas, Mark, Trenton and Max's s ...more
Fanny
Feb 27, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

The Billionaire Wins The Game es el primer libro que leo de la autora, Melody Anne, ademas de se el primer libro de su serie Billionaire Bachelors.
La verdad es que tenia este libro en mi lista de pendientes desde hacia varias semanas y decidi darle una oportunidad porque por la sinopsis me parecio que seria la lectura perfecta, ya que queria leer algo ligero.
No voy a decir que es el mejor libro que he leido ni tampoco fue la lectura que mas he disfrutado pero si fue una historia entretenida y qu
Paula Legate
I just read all the books in The Billionaire's Bachelors series for the second time. Each book was so good. They can be read as stand alone's, but It's better to start with book one, The billionaire wins the game. I fell in love with the Anderson family. Joseph, and George are twin brothers. They have fun playing match maker, melding in their sons life's.. They want grandkids and want their sons to find true love. Each book is a romance. I found each of the books to be a wonderful journey of lov ...more
Amafle
Jan 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Como lector te das cuenta mas o menos de que se trata el libro leyendo el argumento, entonces acá no hay sorpresas, es una novela romántica con todos los elementos(protagonista masculino poderoso pero tierno, protagonista femenina dulce y luchadora, boda, embarazo, mentiras, ternura, celos, intrigas, etc...)que este género contiene.
A pesar de todo eso es un muy buen libro, la historia me atrapó desde el principio, Lucas es tan tonto y tierno(me saco mas de una sonrisa al ver sus intentos por no
Help finding title and author 1 6 Nov 02, 2017 09:01PM
Mi opinión sobre el libro 1 10 Apr 04, 2014 08:42AM

• Always (Sexy Suit Romance #1)
  • The Executive's Decision (Keller Family, #1)
  • Maid for the Billionaire (Legacy Collection, #1)
  • Maid in the USA (The Bad Boy Billionaires, #2)
  • The Tycoon's Seductive Revenge
  • Hired by the Cowboy (Windover Ranch #1)
  • The Teacher's Billionaire (The Sherbrookes of Newport, #1)
  • Summer Lovin' (Seasons of Love #1)
  • Bridesmaid Lotto (McMaster the Disaster, #1)
  • Baby, I'm Back! (Return to Redemption, #2)
  • Until You
  • Fresh Temptation (Barboza Brothers, #1)
  • Forbidden Disclosure (A Billionaire in Disguise, #1)
  • A Different Kind Of Fairy Tale (Spring Towers, #1)
  • Cross My Heart (Landry, #2)
  • Private Paradise (Private, #2)
  • The Boat Builder's Bed (Wicked in Wellington, #1)
  • Blind Her with Bliss
Melody Anne is a NYT best selling author of the popular series: Billionaire Bachelors, Surrender, Baby for the Billionaire, Unexpected Hero's, Billionaire Aviators, and some solo titles. I have a Young Adult Series; Rise of the Dark Angel.

As an aspiring author, I wrote for years, then published in 2011, finding my true calling, and a love of writing. Holding a Bachelor's Degree in business, I lov

Billionaire Bachelors (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
  • The Billionaire's Marriage Proposal  (Billionaire Bachelors, #4)
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
  • Unexpected Treasure (The Lost Andersons #1; Billionaire Bachelors #8)
  • Hidden Treasure (The Lost Andersons #2; Billionaire Bachelors #9)
  • Holiday Treasure (The Lost Andersons #3, Billionaire Bachelors #10)
  • Priceless Treasure (The Lost Andersons #4, Billionaire Bachelors #11)
“I’ve found that life is just too short to be anything other than positive. When something isn’t going the way you want it to, then you have to switch gears and make a change,” 15 likes
“It truly means a lot. I promise to not let you down, and I’ll still be spending all my extra time making sure I’m giving you one hundred percent. This is the best job I could’ve ever hoped for, especially right out of college,” 5 likes