Start by marking “The Ultimate Guide to G.I. Joe 1982-1994: Identification and Price Guide” as Want to Read:
The Ultimate Guide to G.I. Joe 1982-1994: Identification and Price Guide

The Ultimate Guide to G.I. Joe 1982-1994: Identification and Price Guide

4.25  ·  Rating details ·  72 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
This guide to the guts-and-glory of G.I. Joe identifies every figure with all its weapons and gear, every vehicle with all the easy-to-lose pieces and every accessory related to Hasbros stellar team of soldiers. Use The Ultimate Guide to G.I. Joe to expand your knowledge about Joe and the team, or Cobra and his cronies, and to identify and assess the value of any of the se ...more
Published June 2nd 2009 by Krause Publications (first published May 6th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about The Ultimate Guide to G.I. Joe 1982-1994, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ultimate Guide to G.I. Joe 1982-1994

Iantony
Almost forgot that I owned this e-book ;)

I bought this e-book at 2012, the year I started to collect G.I. Joe action figures. This book is simply awesome! Especially if you were a G.I. Joe collector.

There are a lot of G.I. Joe action figures, a character could have more than 5 versions and all of them usually came with tons of accessories which are clearly depicted in this book!

Totally recommended, especially for vintage G.I. Joe collectors. This book is your bible!
Brandon Rooney
This is an excellent guide book that provides sufficient information on the collecting of G.I. Joe figures, vehicles and play sets. Small bits of trivia and history are spread throughout the entries in regards to design, naming origins, and remolding to say the least. While I'm surprised that the editor (or author) has let notable typos slip into the print, the author adds his own personal experiences with collecting and that makes this a very interesting book to read (and use).

If you're looking
Bill
May 04, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gen-x, pop-culture, toys
It's nominally a price guide, but really it's a collection of pictures, descriptions, and backgrounds of every Joe toy made in the 80s and early 90s. If you had any interest at all in these as a kid, yeah, you'll probably need this.
Abraham Ray
May 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
great book about collectibles.
Cory
Dec 14, 2012 rated it really liked it
Holy deja vu. This book summarizes most of my childhood. Wish I'd kept all my Joes mint-in-box, I'd be rich now. That's a better return than the stock market.
Buddy
Mar 01, 2008 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I read this at Barnes and Nobles. It said my GI Joes were only worth $20 altogether. What a farce!
Craig
Jul 24, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: yo-joe
fun, nostalgic trip back.
Chris Sherwood
Feb 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A trip down memory lane. Well worth the money.
Craig