Start by marking “The Dominance Factor: How Knowing Your Dominant Eye, Ear, Brain, Hand & Foot Can Improve Your Learning” as Want to Read:

Explores an area that has long intrigued scientists and educators: the linkages between the side of the body we favor for seeing, hearing, touching, and moving and the way we think, learn, play, and relate to others. Your Dominance Profile is actually a key factor in shaping the way you think and act. Carla Hannaford shows why, and reveals how knowing your Profile will hel ...more
Published September 23rd 2011 by Great River Books (first published April 1st 1997)

To ask other readers questions about The Dominance Factor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dominance Factor

Mais
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this book and keep back to it again and again. It’s so practical especially if you’re working with children or in the education field. It gives you more understanding of yourself and your mind profile and how to make it work best for you; also it will help you to understand people around you. Such an eye opener!!
Diane
Sep 05, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read this after finishing Smart Moves by the same author. Not as awe-inspiring as Smart Moves, but very practical info that might prove helpful for learning as well. Kind of neat to figure out my dominance profile & for my kids as well.
Emyrose8
Oct 28, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: in-my-library
Wow, this book was really cool! It started out a bit technical, but I liked that they tell you how to find your dominant eye/ear/hand/leg. The profiles are neat to read; take it with a grain of salt, but some of the stuff really makes sense.
Christa
Aug 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book is a must for parents and teachers! I am now equipped to better help my children learn and communicate based on their dominance profiles. I also profiled my husband and I and it helped us better understand one another and how you communicate especially during stressful times.
Lora
Jul 06, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! You can learn so much about dominant "brain", eye, ear, hand, foot, etc. and how it all affects your own learning and how others learn!
Laura Luz
Nov 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excelente herramienta para entender mejor los estilos de aprendizaje en el aula y en la vida diaria.
Hil
Mar 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
This book helped me understand my daughter and how she learns. I found the description to fit her learning style and how she acts under stress. It is a great addition with the Brain Gym program.
Deborahaspencergmail.com