Start by marking “The Sixties Girl” as Want to Read:
The Sixties Girl

The Sixties Girl

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  13 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Brad Montgomery is a wealthy young man who works with his father in their national restaurant business. Brad is also a ladies' man, and the ladies love him right back, especially a woman named Claudette. Claudette thinks she will be the one to hook Brad for her husband. The two argue, and Brad goes off on a business trip in his classic Shelby Mustang to Huron Pointe, Michi ...more
Published March 28th 2011 by Eloquent Books

To ask other readers questions about The Sixties Girl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sixties Girl

Tracey
Feb 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is a amazing book. I love the characters and the author did a great job with this book. This book is so good and gripping. It is one of whose books that keeping you thinking about it for days. If you are looking for a good romance book this is one of those books. Love it... a must read..
Tonya
great read!!!!!
Judy
Feb 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
loved it, so good from start to finish.
Kortney J.
Feb 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Great book.Kit reminds me of myself in my hayday. I just feel in love with the characters. Takes me back to the good old day, of drive ins and carhops and the best cars ever. I remember my shelby mustang, best car i ever had, I wish it came with a hot young studmuffin, like the mustang in the book. A must read.
Joan D
Feb 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I just began reading this book and i cant put it down,i will be finished with it today, I was looking for the sequel but i cant find it. I highly recommend this book.
Emily W
Feb 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
omg......this book was so great! I would highly recommend it for everyone to read.
Julie
Feb 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A must read. Very well written.
K
Feb 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: a-must-read
i loved this book. im not much of a reader but this book kept my attention right from start to finish. i ended up reading it in 3 days! the story grabs your attention from the first page on. if you like a good story line you just have to read this book. Would be a perfect book to just veg out and take a afternoon to yourself, but once you start you cant put it down,so be prepared. i cant wait for the sequel to come out!!!!

Lois Thurman
Feb 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book from beginning to end. Highly recommended.
Daisy K
Feb 15, 2015
Robin Leslie Coxon
Mar 23, 2015
have you read this book yet? 4 6 Feb 23, 2013 09:26AM
I am an author. I wasn't always, because my dreams took the backseat and my life took the front. Just like many of us out there. A husband in my early twenties, children, ailing parents and even a sick child.
I was a florist, a bindery worker, receptionist even a manager of our school cafeteria. Always wanting to write.
t wasn't until I was 50 when my daughter encouraged me to go for it. I started w
More about Victoria Staat
“Give my book The Sixties Girl a read. You'll love it. You'll laugh, cry and find yourself wanting more.” 3 likes
“Give my book The Sixties Girl a read. You'll love it. You'll laugh, cry and find yoursel wanting more.” 0 likes