Start by marking “Terror Trips (Goosebumps Graphix, #2)” as Want to Read:
Terror Trips (Goosebumps Graphix, #2)

Terror Trips (Goosebumps Graphix #2)

3.98  ·  Rating details ·  284 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
Come along for the ride on three Terror Trips from the bestselling Goosebumps series.This second GB Graphix anthology features acclaimed comic artists Jill Thompson, Jamie Tolagson, Amy Kim Ganter.

Take these Terror Trips . . . and hope you return!
Three hot, talented comic artists adapt these bestselling Goosebumps books into a cool new graphic novel format.

JILL THOMPSON, t
Published March 1st 2007 by GRAPHIX

To ask other readers questions about Terror Trips, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Terror Trips

Phillip
Nov 21, 2011 rated it really liked it
Terror Trips from the goosebumps series is a graphic novel that includes three very interesting and thrilling stories.
I read this about a year ago as previously I have been a goosebumps fan and this book had recently came out so I decided to read it.

Terror Trips was a very action packed and thrilling book and is a great read for all age groups, the story I enjoyed most was "Deep trouble" and is about about two young kids who go snorkelling with their father and discover a mysterious being at gre
Afif
May 17, 2011 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: To people aged between 9 and 15 years old that love scary books
Why I decided to read this book:
Because I used to be a Goosebumps fan. I wanted a to see if the books were still good, and to see if the short graphic stories from this book followed the same storyline from the text-versions of the stories.

Which category on the bingo board this completes:
The 'a science-fiction book' category.

What I liked about this book and why:
How it did follow the storyline from the other text-versions of the story, and the great pictures drawn by the illustrators.

What I d
Amina
Apr 12, 2011 rated it liked it
Ha! I'm a new fan to the 'graphic' world and I absolutely love it! Goosebumps has always took me and these graphic novels are just so awesomely depicted that... wahh. Nice work. I read one each night before going to bed xP Of course they don't scare me like they used to, but hey! at least they made me laugh :)
Amanda
Good Book worth the read. I LOVE graphic novels and mangas so when I saw that there was a graphic novel of Goosebumps books I had to read it. I have said it so many times but I love R.L.Stine and I love graphic novels so what better way to have it then to have a graphic novel of R.L.Stine books?
Nicholas
Jul 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Not as good as the actual Goosebumps books, the dialogue isn't great but for what it is, it's still enjoyable.
Lars Guthrie
Sep 07, 2010 rated it liked it
Liked all the art in this one, but especially Jamie Tolagson's 'Shocker on Shock Street,' reminiscent of old Mad magazines.
PWRL
Jul 23, 2013 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2017-new
E
O
Nov 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kid-lit
I forgot how good these are! Totally underappreciated.
Thomas
May 06, 2014 marked it as to-read
Amazing
Sunnie Roglic
Jan 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: graphic-novels
Lovely art!! And I liked how they converted the story, they didn't miss any key parts!
Yara
Oct 09, 2015 rated it liked it
Really good comic book. I've always loved Goosebumps ever since I was young. I also like the graphix tales now as well. :)
Holly M.
Apr 02, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Great book. Perfect for those who are interested in frightening things.
Kaye
Feb 02, 2009 rated it liked it
If I were 9, these would be scary, and infinitely re-readable. The artwork is fun, and the first two stories are pretty spooky.
Stephen
Nov 18, 2013 rated it liked it
Not the best art to my eye. My kid did enjoy them.
Jessica
Mar 28, 2016
rated it it was ok
Apr 21, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • CSI: Serial (CSI, Graphic Novel #1)
  • The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror: Fun-Filled Frightfest (Bart Simpson's Treehouse of Horror, #3)
  • Torchwood: Rift War
  • Doctor Who Series 2 Volume 2: When Worlds Collide
  • Falling Skies
  • The Blood of Carthage (Buffy the Vampire Slayer Comic #19 Buffy Season 4)
  • Return of the Mummy (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #4)
  • Beginning's End (Supernatural Graphic Novel, #3)
  • Garfield Minus Garfield
  • Star Wars: Darth Vader and the Lost Command
  • Wolverine: The Best There Is: Contagion
  • Secret Invasion: Thor
  • Star Trek: Ongoing, Volume 6: After Darkness
  • Fantastic Four, Volume 3
  • The Walking Dead: The Governor Special
  • Hellboy: House of The Living Dead
  • The Girl Who Cried Monster (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #1)
  • Green Arrow/Black Canary, Vol. 5: Big Game

R. L. Stine b
More about R.L. Stine...

Goosebumps Graphix (4 books)
  • Creepy Creatures (Goosebumps Graphix, #1)
  • Scary Summer (Goosebumps Graphix, #3)
  • Slappy's Tales of Horror (Goosebumps Graphix, #4)