Start by marking “Hell Dogs Squadron (Hell Dogs Squadron #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Hell Dogs Squadron  (Hell Dogs Squadron #1-3)

Hell Dogs Squadron (Hell Dogs Squadron #1-3)

3.69  ·  Rating details ·  99 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
Navy F/A-18 pilot Lt. Cameron Bradshaw juggles a second government job in addition to his military commitments. He's a psychic finder for a mysterious agency known as Division P. Just as he starts the next Division P assignment, nearly lethal motorcycle accident nearly takes his life.

If not for the talents of gifted healer Dr. Mason Flynn, the Lt. might be dead. As the slo
Published August 23rd 2011 by Torquere Press, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Hell Dogs Squadron, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hell Dogs Squadron

Gigi
Another fantastic hurt/comfort read from AR Moler. This one includes a bit of the paranormal which spices things up quite nicely. The two MC's, Orthopedic Surgeon Dr. Mason Flynn and Navy Fighter Pilot Lt. Cameron Bradshaw, have psychic Talents. Mason is a Healer and Cam is a Finder. You'll have to read the book to find out more about those Talents, but Mason's Talent saves Cam's life in the first 5 pages of the book. (Ms. Moler sure doesn't waste any time beating the hell out of her characters! ...more
¸. • * ° *❧Gwendolyn❧°**★°**★
3.5 Stars

I have a lot of mixed feeling about this read...each part was....well, let me explain....

The writing style was choopy, but.......

Part 1 I loved! It was exciting, intriguing and fun. But, I missed the sizzling chemistry that should have been between these two guys. But, nonetheless they were both so sweet as a couple and OMG I loved that! = 4 Stars

Part 2 I liked but it was sloooooow, and not a smooth flow from book 1, reminders from the previous book drove me batsh*t crazy. = 3.5 Stars
Jenre
Apr 26, 2012 rated it really liked it
If this title sounds familiar to some long term readers (or should I say, Old Timers - better not :) ) then no, you're not going senile, this book is a compilation of a Chaser series which I read about 3 years ago. I remember enjoying it as a series and so decided to see whether a second read, with the complete story in one volume, would be just as enjoyable.

The story concerns naval pilot Cameron. He's also connected to P Division which finds people with Psi Talent and uses their Talents to assi
Susan65
Oct 20, 2011 rated it liked it
If you like military men, a pilot and hot doctor mixed in with a little paranormal psychic secret black ops team and a mystery then this may be for you. This was closer to 3.5 because the story was a little rushed. Its also a HFN and not a HEA, but it works because the time frame is so short. It would have been completely unreasonable for love to play into it otherwise.
Jacq
Jul 15, 2015 rated it liked it
This storyline was interesting. Storyline Solid. MC's on target...good chemistry Damn good! Just was a lot of work keeping focus. simply because the flow was rockey, Such as I sentences like "said Dr Flynn" Damn! I remember that in books such as Dr Seuss, so of course the flow was not smooth. I was busy going down memory lane! Makes you feel as if the writer believed some people would not be able to keep up.
Ps~ I wish the writer use top names as caption instead. Oh well nothings perfect. However
Sue
Oct 22, 2011 rated it really liked it
Re-read February, 2012

I just can't help it...I love military stories so much! And this trilogy has a paranormal spin on it, as well. Yep, Helldogs Squadron is actually three books about the same characters, released at different times and put together in one book, which I was grateful for. It did make for a bit of repetition at the beginning of each "book", but on this re-read it was easily skimmed.

Lt. Cameron Bradshaw flies F/A-18s for the Navy. He splits his time in the military with the secr
Yvonne
Re-Read April 2013 A little action & a hot romance between a lieutenant and a doctor, both of them psi, still held my interest upon a second reading. It does have a HFN ending which reminded me I never did read the three additional shorts starring these two. Will have to add.

First Read October 2011This was originally released as 3 separate stories. I probably wouldn't have liked it as much. I enjoyed it as one story. This deals with psychics, one a surgeon & the other a navy fighter pi
Alina
Mar 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great intense hurt/comfort story! Loved every word of it, amazing bond between the characters and gripping plot! Perfect :)
⚣❣☙ Cocky™ Michaelle ❧❣⚣
3.8 Stars

I'm torn on this one. On the one hand, I enjoyed the paranormal aspect of the entire series and wish they'd played that up more. On the other hand, I think making this guy a pilot and then pretty much having that be of no use anywhere but the opening and closing scenes was an absolute waste. Also, not sure why the whole "Hell Dogs Squadron" moniker was being used since his flight squadron wasn't even an important aspect (we didn't even really meet anyone from his unit but the XO and his
Kaje Harper
Dec 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, paranormal, mystery
This is a novel composed of three sequential novellas. Navy Pilot and psi-finder Lt. Cameron Bradshaw is very lucky - when he's hit by a truck as he rides his motorcycle, the guy in the car behind him is orthopedic surgeon and psi-healer Dr. Mason Flynn. Mason keeps him from dying there on the road, and they each discover a kinship, of both psi talent and compatible interests. As they get to know one another, that expands to a physical relationship as well. Mason is gay, and Cam is bi-curious. ( ...more
Mtsnow13
This had the potential to be a very good book! I got pulled in to the military aspect in the beginning, and actually look forward to reading future books in this series, if there are any.

The ending was a bit rushed, and things were wrapped up a bit too tidy for my comfort compared to how everything was set up initially. I enjoyed the paranormal aspects immensely and enjoyed the idea of a 'special' black-ops type unit that can use their gifts to help in missions as well as assisting other law en
Kelly H. (Maybedog)
My review is in spoiler tags because it hasn't been edited yet. It probable has too much negative stuff as that's what I tend to think to write down. If I'm enjoying myself, I don't want to stop reading!

There could be actual spoilers, though, so you've been warned.

(view spoiler)
Julia ♥Duncan♥
Sep 08, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Julia ♥Duncan♥ by: Susan A
I liked this, but it didn't blow me away or anything. From the blurb I was expecting a more military/suspense type book, but the romance is actually more of a hurt/comfort GFY. I liked Cam and Mason and the plot was interesting but not too intense. Mason's healing Talent was cool and I would like to read more about him learning about it. There's only a HFN though, the rest of this couple's story looks like it is in Seeking the Balance. Also, this book could have used better proofreading, there w ...more
Danni
Mar 25, 2012 rated it really liked it
This was a 4 star read for me
I was so in the mood for a book with psychic abilities and I found this book. I was happy about how the psychic people and their abilites were portrayed. I would definitely have liked to read more about Division P and the people that work there.
I liked Cam and Mason and their connection too. This could probably have been expanded a little too.

I think this began as three shorter stories, but they are really one. Although the main mystery was solved there is definite
Elizabeth H.
Feb 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Thin but interesting, with excellent action sequences. Good tension throughout. I never quite got invested in the two MCs, though. I think if the story had been expanded with more attention to characterization, this would have been a cracker-jack novel. I found the title of the novel to be quite odd, since the plot has nothing to do with the squadron.
Shaz
Mar 25, 2012 rated it really liked it
This truly was a solid 4 star read for me. I enjoyed the characters, the bit of action that wove throughout the story and the building of the relationship along the way.

There were a few niggles along the way. A couple of things where I did wonder 'hmmm that's not very realistic, even for a story', but at the end of it, it was entertaining and enjoyable, just what I wanted.
Snowtulip
Nov 19, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: own, m-m
3.5

If you enjoy military and hurt/comfort, this book is for you. It was an enjoyable read with characters that have the potential to really offer more. This was a tight storyline that kept me intrigued. I would have liked more plot and character development...really get more depth. It was still an solid read.
Anna
It's been a while since I read this book now I can't really remember what I thought about it at hte time but I remember liking it. I liked the connection between Cameron and Mason and how the story can develop. It was nice to read a book where they didn't fall in love at first sight and promise eachother eternal love.
Jane (PS)
Sep 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Jane (PS) by: Valerie ~Varuca~
Shelves: mm
I liked the premise of this story and I'll definitely look around for the next In the series. The writing needs a bit more refinement and there are parts with needless repetition, but overall it is an entertaining story. Recommended if you like a bit of paranormal (not overt) mixed with military men ;)
Karen
Jul 27, 2015 rated it liked it
Reread series 4/2016
Lucy
I liked it. But I liked the first book or section much better than the last two. The first one was 4 stars, and the rest are somewhere around a 3. So, 3.5 stars.
Victoria
I really enjoy books about people with psychic abilities, and I enjoyed this one. Wished it was longer, so we could see more of their world.
Kat
Sep 08, 2013 rated it liked it
Free on Torquere Books, Sep 8, 2013
Anastasia
Jul 25, 2012 rated it really liked it
Engaging plot but the spark was missing.
Ofelia Gränd
Mar 21, 2015
Ala0309
Apr 20, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • The Hanged Man's Ghost (The Night Wars, #1)
  • Yearning (Green's Hill Werewolves, #1)
  • Touching Evil
  • The Telling (The Telling, #1)
  • Dead in L.A. (L.A. Paranormal, #1-2)
  • Brothers In Arms (Recon Diaries #1)
  • Sleeping Stone
  • Wild Raspberries (Dan & Tyler, #1)
  • Hainted
  • Black Hawk Tattoo
  • Jumping Into Things (Thatchers, #1)
  • Converge (Converge #1)
  • Maritime Men (Maritime Men,  #1)
  • A Hidden Magic (Sentinels #1)
  • GhosTV (PsyCop, #6)
  • Last Line (Last Line, #1)
  • A Ring and a Promise (A Ring and A Promise #1)

Hell Dogs Squadron (3 books)
  • Touch and Go (Hell Dogs Squadron, #1)
  • Angle of Attack (Hell Dogs Squadron, #2)
  • Cut Pass (Hell Dogs Squadron, #3)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
  • The Replacement Crush
    $5.99 $0.00
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)