Start by marking “Articles about Earth's Children” as Want to Read:
Articles about Earth's...

Hephaestus Books

Articles about Earth's Children

4.45  ·  Rating details ·  175 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
This book does not contain anything written by Jean M. Auel.

It is 56 pages of reprints of Wikipedia and other public domain online articles about her and her books.
Published August 26th 2011 by Hephaestus Books

To ask other readers questions about Articles about Earth's Children, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Articles about Earth's Children

Marjorie Church
Aug 04, 2012 rated it really liked it
I started this series more than ten years ago and eagerly read the first five books within a couple of months. Then the long wait set in -- I had to wait for years for books 6 and 7. Book 6 was okay, but I was sorely disappointed with Book 7. Auel should have finished the series without letting so much time lapse. It was like watching a favorite tv series "reunion" show, where the actors have lost their familiarity with the roles that they played for so long, and there's just not the same kind o ...more
Kimberley
Nov 23, 2011 rated it it was amazing
These are amongst some of the most amazing books I have ever read. The amazing amount research that must have gone into this series is mind blowing. Then to have the ability to create such a story that keeps you riveted and re-reading these books again and again for 20 years, is such a rare talent and one to be treasured. This is a series of books that I wish never to finish, but I am grateful that Jean Auel had the stamina, passion and life-force to bring it to a conclusion.
Penny Ball
Mar 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-100-times
I could have rated each novel separately, but figured this was a better way to go.
Overall, a great series. Read the first 4 books about three times each waiting for the last two. Some were better than others.
The strong female protagonist throughout appealed to me a lot. I liked that there were maps of the land, especially as it took place in Eurasia.
Dori
Jan 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I started when I was 20 and am still reading them at 60! like a long soap opera can't wait for the next ....I really appreciate all the research she has done to make each book feel real I found the last book before I found the 2nd to last and couldn't go out of sequence so now I will enjoy both in the next few weeks. This is one set of stories I have kept in my library.
Susanne
Completely AWESOME! The entire series was a good read. Towards the last book I felt there was quite a bit of filler, but I wanted to see how the main characters lives panned out. A definite must for those who love to read.
Candace Agnew
Sep 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This series of books was by far one of my favorite series. I had a hard time doing anything but reading when I started these.
Gregory
Apr 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Found it difficult to read other books after these! I was so sad when they finished! Ayla will always be with me!
Elizabeth
Jun 25, 2012 rated it really liked it
I don't often like serial stories, but really enjoyed Earth's Children.
Kim Smith
Mar 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
My favourite books of all time
Diane
Mar 20, 2014
Kristin Pollard
Oct 04, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • The Clan of the Cave Bear, Part 2 of 2 (Earth's Children, #1)
  • Lydia Bailey
  • Anne Boleyn
  • Sara Dane
  • Philippa Gregory's Tudor Court 6-Book Boxed Set: The Constant Princess, The Other Boleyn Girl, The Boleyn Inheritance, The Queen's Fool, The Virgin's Lover, and The Other Queen
  • The Last Man on Earth
  • Astrology
  • Karmic Astrology: Retrogrades and Reincarnation Vol 2
  • The Raven: A Biography of Sam Houston
  • Evidence of Love
  • Der kleine Prinz kehrt zurück
  • The Only Way to Learn Astrology, Volume 1: Basic Principles
  • Astrology, Psychology, and the Four Elements: An Energy Approach to Astrology and Its Use in the Counseling Arts
  • The Story of O: A Graphic Novel
  • The Tokaido Road
Hephaestus Books publishes print-on-demand compilations of Wikipedia articles -- not original works. Caveat Emptor.

If you feel that doing a free search on Wikipedia is not worth your time compared to paying someone to print out Wikipedia articles for you, then these books may be of interest.

Works titled as "Novels of [Author], such as [novel1], [novel2]..." are very arguably deceptively advertised