Start by marking “All That Matters” as Want to Read:
All That Matters

All That Matters

All the money in the world won’t bring you happiness if the strings attached are pulled so tight you can’t breathe. FAITH MORGAN couldn’t breathe. Controlled all her life by a dominating father whose wealth influenced his actions and prejudices, Faith spent her teen years defying every rule Lionel Morgan made.

BUDDY LEE WALKER is Boyd Walker’s son and mad as hell about it.
Published September 9th 2011 by Tell-Tale Publishing Group, LLC (first published July 22nd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about All That Matters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All That Matters

Christine Warner
Mar 16, 2012 Christine Warner rated it it was amazing
I love reading romance, but have always had a soft spot for contemporary romance since that is what I started out reading. I admit that my time lately has been limited (and I know I'm not the only one!), so when I pick up a book to read for pleasure, I'm expecting a lot.
Well, let me tell you when I finished the first few sentences of ALL THAT MATTERS, it became all that mattered. I couldn't put this story down. From the first page Buddy Lee and Faith's story captured my heart. By the end of chap
Julie Ramsey
Jun 02, 2013 Julie Ramsey rated it it was amazing
Shelves: done
TITLE - ALL THAT MATTERS
AUTHOR - LORALEE LILLIBRIDGE
STARS - 5
REVIEWER - WENDE SHEETS

Buddy Lee Walker and Faith Morgan were friends in high school. Faith was the one getting into trouble and Buddy getting her out of those jams. They have not spoken to each other in 6 years, then a night like any other, Buddy finds Faith on his door step. Again, Faith needs help getting out of trouble.

Faith is engaged to Royce Webb and the wedding is just a few days away. There is just one problem Faith does not
Anne OK
Sep 09, 2011 Anne OK rated it liked it
Shelves: 2011-reads
I finished "All that Matters" over the weekend and really enjoyed it. I was hooked by the gorgeous body on the front standing beside a bright red Mustang!

You could not help but fall in love with Buddy Lee Walker. I worried about him not being able to say no to Faith and her pleas for help. And that girl definitely has some problems to solve. Thank goodness love wins out and overcomes evil! Besides the main characters, I adored Scooter, Buddy Lee's best friend. That guy made me laugh-out-loud.

A
Lhenry
Jan 20, 2013 Lhenry rated it liked it
It was a nice story of a nice couple. I expected a little more in the way of suspense - it really was a straight love story. Best part was Faith's gradual realization of how Buddy Lee had always been there for her, how she had taken it for granted but how she made up for it. Sweet story.
Kris Mason
Aug 21, 2013 Kris Mason rated it it was amazing
Another book by my Aunt!
Nancy Gideon
Nancy Gideon rated it really liked it
Sep 10, 2011
Sarah rated it really liked it
Feb 21, 2013
Jennifer Lowery
Jennifer Lowery rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2012
Jill
Jill rated it really liked it
D James Perks
D James Perks rated it really liked it
Apr 29, 2017
Tasam
Tasam rated it liked it
Feb 26, 2013
Jaime
Jaime rated it really liked it
Sep 09, 2011
Annie
May 18, 2012 Annie rated it really liked it
Written by my friend Loralee Lillibridge.
Cj
Cj rated it really liked it
Sep 26, 2011
Myles Cruz
Myles Cruz rated it liked it
Apr 11, 2013
Erin
Erin rated it liked it
Mar 17, 2016
Doc Fortin
Doc Fortin rated it it was amazing
Sep 23, 2011
Novel Book Tours
Novel Book Tours rated it it was amazing
Jul 31, 2013
Patricia Kiyono
Apr 10, 2017 Patricia Kiyono rated it it was amazing
This is a story of two people from opposite sides of the tracks. Buddy Lee Walker has worked hard to convince people he’s nothing like his no-good father. Faith Morgan is the daughter of the town banker. But despite their differences, they’ve had a close connection for years. So when Faith comes to Buddy for help, he can’t help but give it, no matter the cost to him—or his heart. Loved this book!
Blossom
Blossom rated it liked it
Sep 15, 2011
Tanya
Tanya rated it really liked it
May 10, 2013
Tabatha
Tabatha marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2011
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2012
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2012
Ana Blaze
Ana Blaze marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2012
Sheryl
Sheryl marked it as to-read
Mian
Mian marked it as to-read
Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)
Mlpmom (Book Reviewer) marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2013
Ginette
Ginette marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2013
Susan
Susan added it
Feb 13, 2013
Lesley-jane Meredith
Lesley-jane Meredith marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2013
Samantha Bailey
Samantha Bailey marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2013
D Thomas
D Thomas marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2013
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
Rettah
Rettah added it
Sep 04, 2014
Diana  Harper
Diana Harper marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015