Start by marking “Invasion of the Body Squeezers, Part 2 (Goosebumps Series 2000, #5)” as Want to Read:
Invasion of the Body Squeezers, Part 2 (Goosebumps Series 2000, #5)

Invasion of the Body Squeezers, Part 2

(Goosebumps 2000 #5)

3.57  ·  Rating details ·  348 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
They're alien and they're everywhere! They're green and totally slimy! They're out to squeeze everything--and everyone--dry! In this conclusion of "Invasion of the Body Squeezers, Part 1", published last month, R.L. Stine puts the squeeze on hair-raising horror.
Published December 1st 1998 by Apple (first published January 1st 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Invasion of the Body Squeezers, Part 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Invasion of the Body Squeezers, Part 2

Carmine
La caccona nei pantaloni

Di questo volumetto ricordo l'ansia angosciante provata in biblioteca durante la lettura.
Stine ottiene il massimo risultato con l'ausilio di pochi escamotage che serpeggiano tra fantascienza classica - il richiamo a "L'invasione degli Ultracorpi è lapalissiano - e l'horror puro, con un meccanismo a eliminazione tipico dello slasher; persino il finale, con il coup de théâtre sgangherato e fuori luogo, è un omaggio sincero alle mostruosità posticce tanto care ai due gener
Rita
Jul 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
POSSEDUTA DAGLI ALIENI

Come se già non mettesse paura di suo, di questo libro acquistammo l'edizione speciale in cui era incluso un mostriciattolo racchiuso in un uovo sulla copertina: la cosa più gelatinosa e repellente che abbia mai visto in vita mia.
"L'invasione degli stritolatori" si divide in due parti, di cui la prima è relativamente "tranquilla" rispetto alla seconda, che mi ha turbato così tanto da non volere più dormire con la luce spenta dal timore che gli alieni potessero scendere sull
Jamesboggie
Sep 23, 2017 rated it liked it
(Part 1 Review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show... )

This is the second half of the story begun in Invasion of the Body Squeezers Part 1. The tension building portion of the story is over; it's all action in this part. There are many twists and turns in this story, some obvious, but some genuinely surprising (of course, I think the twists would work much better for readers in the intended age range). The ending is abrupt, but better than the ending of Invasion of the Body Snatchers (the obv
Dane Cobain
Oct 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Here we have the denoument to Stine’s two-part Goosebumps 2000 books about the body squeezers, evil aliens that are trying to take over the planet by spreading from person to person and taking over their bodies. Their victims try to further the invasion by tracking down other potential victims and hugging them, so that the alien hosts can be passed from one person to another until the whole city is taken over.

It’s a decent read and works as a standalone, which begs the question: Why does the fir
Pujiyanto stiffy
Konyol ah, kurang menarik. Dan ngapain perlu dibikin 2 part!! Gila, padahal satu buku aja cukup ini sih. Buku part 1 kebanyakan diisi dengan standar goosebumps, ratapan bocah yang dibully karena dianggap kikuk saat ingin membuktikan hal aneh yang orang lain ga menyadarinya. Part 2: semua tak seperti yang diharapkan!! Gitu aja. Covernya menipu, kyknya seru gitu... Ternyata isinya ga lebih dari sekedar orang peluk-pelukan!! Hah!!
Akshaya
This story starts off with the captivating paranoia of Jack Archer, spying on his quirky and mysterious neighbor, Mr. Fleshman. With frustrating family members, taunting friends, creepy voices, and an impending national doom, R.L. Stine saves this book from being absurd and cringe-worthy. The mystery and sci-fi suspense is enough to make a reader run to the bookstores to find out what happens in the sequel...........
Amelia May
Jul 27, 2011 rated it did not like it
Shelves: own, review, ws, ch
Reviewing both parts together.
It bored me when I was younger and it bored me now. It's twice as long as a normal goosebumps book but it's probably the most pointless story of all of them. I think this would be too long even if it was one book... it should just be a short story and it could probably easily be edited down to that without losing anything important because most of it is just stupid filler.
Amanda Sheila
Mar 08, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: non-romance
This is the continuation of the 1st part.

The ending is, let's just say 'surprising', I liked it. Goosebumps series is one of the books I've read when I grew up and though I admit that I'll not going to buy them anytime soon, I enjoyed this series. Kind of ridiculous, but fun to read.

So, yeah. Good one. :)
David Santos
May 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: goosebumps
Way better than the first. That's why it took me 20 days to read, had no interest in it, but surprised. much more suspenseful than the first and "action" picks up quickly.

Though there are some questionable moments. For example why is Jack being chased by most aliens but not all, example the bus driver didn't try to hug him. Bah I'm nitpicking. Story is fine read it whatever.
J.R. Bryce
Dec 13, 2012 rated it liked it
I have to admit, this was one of my favorite books when I was growing up. R.L. Stine has a way of bringing his imagination into the pages, and I loved the Goosebumps series. This is just another prime example of the amazing mind of R.L. Stine.
Devina
Jul 12, 2011 rated it it was ok
Sekali lagi R. L Stines mampu mengecoh saya untuk menebak, siapakah tokoh antagonis dibuku ini.. Ternyata2.. orang yang dikira baik malah jahat.. hahahahaha.. dan sekali lagi, lagi2 endingnya pun bikin syok.. argghhhh...
Ananya~Fantasy bookworm~
Feb 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
This book is very interesting and can be read even if the first book is not read by you. The book, like all of this author's books has a surprising ending even though the writing is a litele down in some parts.
Inga Sigurbjørnsdottir
Aug 08, 2011 rated it did not like it
njaa...
Shivam
May 17, 2014 added it
How to download the books?
Mahinour
Jan 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
It was a very nice book and I enjoyed it, but I expected the end to be better.
Kevin Xu
Jan 13, 2011 rated it liked it
really, need to remake of a classic?
Shawn Campbell
Sep 11, 2015
Jeff S
Dec 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Night of the Living Dummy II (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #5)
  • The Girl Who Cried Monster (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #1)
  • The Next Passage (Alternamorphs, #2)
  • The Hidden Beast (Spooksville, #12)
  • Spy Girl (Sweet Valley University, #34)

R. L. Stine b

Goosebumps 2000 (1 - 10 of 25 books)
  • Cry of the Cat (Goosebumps Series 2000, #1)
  • Bride of the Living Dummy (Goosebumps Series 2000, #2)
  • Creature Teacher (Goosebumps Series 2000, #3)
  • Invasion of the Body Squeezers Part 1 (Goosebumps Series 2000, #4)
  • I Am Your Evil Twin (Goosebumps Series 2000, #6)
  • Revenge R Us (Goosebumps Series 2000, #7)
  • Fright Camp (Goosebumps Series 2000, #8)
  • Are You Terrified Yet? (Goosebumps Series 2000, #9)
  • Headless Halloween (Goosebumps Series 2000, #10)
  • Attack of the Graveyard Ghouls (Goosebumps Series 2000, #11)

Fiction Deals

$3.49 $0.99
  • The Daughters of Palatine Hill
  • A House for Happy Mothers
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love Poems (New Directions Paperbook)
    $11.95 $2.99
  • The Drowning Guard
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Anathema
    $3.49 $0.99
  • Neverhome
    $12.99 $2.99
  • Sinner: A Paradise Novel (The Books of History Chronicles)
    $11.49 $3.99
  • A Promise of Hope (Kauffman Amish Bakery, #2)
  • 'Round Midnight: A Novel
    $13.99 $2.99
  • Ulterior Motives (Sun Coast Chronicles, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Prisoner B-3087
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Midwife's Revolt (The Midwife Series, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Place of Peace (Kauffman Amish Bakery, #3)
  • The Beekeeper's Promise
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Two-Family House
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Where Do I Go? (Yada Yada House of Hope, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Bloodletter's Daughter
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Gift of Grace (Kauffman Amish Bakery, #1)
  • The Luxe (Luxe, #1)
    $3.74 $0.99
  • A Dream of Home (Hearts of the Lancaster Grand Hotel)
  • The Thing About Jellyfish
  • Somewhere in France: A Novel of the Great War
    $8.74 $1.99
  • Skin
    $1.99 $0.99
  • Endangered (Ape Quartet, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Inamorata
    $3.99 $0.99
  • A Life of Joy (Kauffman Amish Bakery, #4)
  • The Poisonwood Bible
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Cometh the Hour (The Clifton Chronicles #6)
  • The Question of Red
  • A.D. 30 (A.D., #1)
    $7.99 $3.99
  • Karolina's Twins: A Novel
  • The Woman in the Dunes
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Illuminati: Roundtable of the Bosses (The Cartel #7)
  • The 158-Pound Marriage