Start by marking “Winning Proposals” as Want to Read:
Winning Proposals

Winning Proposals

3.67  ·  Rating details ·  3 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Proposals are vital tools of modern business -  and the need to win proposals for funding, venture capital, or grants increases in a tough economy. In this updated edition, Winning Proposals explains  the secrets of successful proposals, taking you from outline, to delivery. Author Hans Tammemagi explains the powerful art of persuasion, taking you far beyond formulas and r ...more
Published October 1st 2010 by Self-Counsel Press (first published September 16th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Winning Proposals, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Winning Proposals

Jeni
Oct 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a good book that was short, but still provided all of the relevant information about writing a winning proposal. For me, it was mostly review so I almost wish I had read it a year ago, but sometimes reviewing information can be good as it helps to reignite what makes proposal work satisfying.
Josh Lewis
Jan 07, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: writing
Disclaimer: I didn't get time to read this whole book, so I hope someone can give a more thorough review. For the most part, I was reading for the benefit of getting a little insight into the business world from a writer/editor's perspective. I was only able to read 2/3 of it, with most of my attention on the Persuasion chapter and the chapter on actually writing a proposal based on Tammemagi's principles of persuasion.

For myself, I think the most information I gained came out of the Six Guidel