Start by marking “Erotic Slavehood: A Miss Abernathy Omnibus” as Want to Read:
Erotic Slavehood: A Miss Abernathy Omnibus

Erotic Slavehood: A Miss Abernathy Omnibus

4.15  ·  Rating details ·  100 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
In 'Erotic Slavehood', two essential guidebooks to erotic slave training are combined into one deluxe volume. It will be essential reading for BDSM enthusiasts and practitioners. Replete with updated resources and references, this is the ultimate BDSM reference manual.
Published June 1st 2007 by Greenery Press (CA)

To ask other readers questions about Erotic Slavehood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Erotic Slavehood

Alex Lowe
Oct 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic book. I can't stress that enough. The first half, Miss Abernathy’s Concise Slave Training Manual, has a lot of information my Dom has used to get inside the mind of a slave or submissive (it is obviously directed towards the M/s dynamic but can be useful to D/s practitioners also). It has a casual, almost conversational tone, and is easy to read and take in. Miss Abernathy knows her stuff!

EDIT: I have just re-read the first half, as my Dom is also doing, and must enthuse once
Jul 14, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Won't find a much better guide to consensual slavery anywhere. The book is old but the principles are still sound. The editor has even taken the liberty to update the list of resources Ms. Abernathy gives (and there are a lot of them).

The first book is addressed primarily to owners, teaching them the most useful, basic skills in slave training, in a very down-to-earth, practical way. The second book is aimed at slaves and contains a course of lessons, designed to be completed over a several mont
Aug 21, 2010 rated it really liked it
This book is brilliant for Dom(me)s or subs. It's for people who already have partners and those looking to be the best slave/sub when the time comes. The first section in the omnibus lays out training methods. The second is a workbook for analyzing the skills you already possess and for gaining the skills you need to be a good slave. It outlines practical (ethical, legal, etc) considerations about entering into a relationship as a slave/slaveowner. Love this book because it really makes you thi ...more
Aug 16, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Very well written book - seems to be 'fundamentals' in my opinion. My only word of warning: Spelling errors at every bend, some I have trouble figuring out what word was intended even after considering the context. I've read a few books so far and am quite picky about what I read on this topic - though this one is very down-to-earth and leaves much room for thought and in my opinion is a good tool for even expanding your horizons as they apply to your personal situation. Definitely one worth at ...more
Christoph Chesnavich
May 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kink
This was an amazing book. I was looking for books that would assist me in my life calling as a servant, as opposed to someone who is all into the beatings and spankings. Don't get me wrong I love those things, however my real passion is in servitude. I highly suggest this book for Tops as well as bottoms of all kinds if they wish to proceed on the path of the servant.
Feb 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Not a book a personally needed to read because of my lifestyle, but as it is a subject with much misunderstanding, I'd deem this book as thoughtfully written with tact and straightforwardness. No taboo schoolchild giggling here.
Mistress Valiant
Jun 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love the Miss Abernathy books!
This combines Miss Abernathy’s Concise Slave Training Manual and Training With Miss Abernathy in one deluxe volume.
Replete with updated resources and references, Erotic Slavehood will take its place among the basic BDSM reference manuals.
Sienna Stone
Nov 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Good book for those that have read SM 101 and Screw the Roses, and want to explore some of the practical aspects of service. The old-fashioned tone may be off-putting to some, but all in all a good primer on developing a safe and realistic service experience.
Kate Vassar
Oct 19, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm, nonfiction
Remember how I said The Mistress Manual was more Domestic Discipline oriented? This book is more BDSM oriented. It's a compendium of two books; I'd read the first but not the second.
Liz DeMarco
Feb 24, 2011 rated it liked it
More a workbook than a novel, had some interesting info.
Jul 12, 2014
  • Shibari You Can Use: Japanese Rope Bondage and Erotic Macram
  • Master's Manual
  • The Mistress Manual: The Good Girl's Guide to Female Dominance
  • The New Bottoming Book
  • Two Knotty Boys Showing You the Ropes: A Step-by-Step, Illustrated Guide for Tying Sensual and Decorative Rope Bondage
  • The Reunion (The Marketplace, #5)
  • Wild Side Sex: The Book of Kink: Educational, Sensual, and Entertaining Essays
  • Jay Wiseman's Erotic Bondage Handbook
  • Sensuous Magic: A Guide for Adventurous Lovers
  • The Control Book
  • Slavecraft: Roadmaps for Erotic Servitude, Principles, Skills and Tools
  • The New Topping Book
  • Better Built Bondage Book
  • At Her Feet: Powering Your Femdom Relationship
  • Screw the Roses, Send Me the Thorns: The Romance and Sexual Sorcery of Sadomasochism
  • Different Loving: A Complete Exploration of the World of Sexual Dominance and Submission
  • A Hand in the Bush: The Fine Art of Vaginal Fisting

$11.49 $1.99
  • Evangelii Gaudium: The Joy of the Gospel
  • The Heart of Christianity
    $9.74 $1.99
  • Hardwiring Happiness: The New Brain Science of Contentment, Calm, and Confidence
    $13.99 $3.99