Jump to ratings and reviews

Unleashing the Spirits #2

Unleashing the Spirits, Volume 2

Unleashing the Spirits Volumes 1-3 is Christian-faith based, testimonial, apocalyptic nonfiction book that unleashes living, personal testimonies to open the hearts and minds of people to keep the Holy Spirit burning and glowing in their walk with Jesus Christ. Many of us have engaged in ungodly behaviors, thoughts, and speech patterns where God is not pleased. Now it’s time to unleash the spirits that are either keeping us bond (enslaved to that sin) or set us free. Many are seeking for spiritual understanding and truth because we are battling against fleshly desires and captured in a spiritual warfare of both good and evil.

Yet, God granted us “freedom of choice.” We can either choose life or death. There are only two paths we can take: narrow (godly choices) or wide (worldly choices). Therefore, this book unleashes about the spirits of both godly and ungodly works.

Furthermore, after each chapter has a Moment of Reflection, where it challenges the reader to reflect and answer questions after reviewing biblical passages and insight on subject at hand, or living testimonies with a journal section. In essence, this book challenges our spiritual, mental, and emotional capacities about the spiritual versus earthly realm, including the differences between good and evil spirits.

ebook

First published November 11, 2011

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Adrienna Turner

17 books230 followers
Adrienna D. Turner is currently a state senior law-leisure librarian.

She is an accomplished and award-winning author of several nonfiction, fictional series, and poetry books.

Her latest published works is an apocalyptic-spiritual thriller called "Miss the Mark" Series. Three books in total.

She is a professional book reviewer since 2009. She does provide selected reviews from her website: Dream4More Reviews, or contest wins on LibraryThing or from Goodreads review group(s).

Awards:
* Awarded Best Female Author for "The Day Begins with Christ"
*Awarded Reviewer of the Year w/ Prodigy Publishers, online radio personality for two blogtalkradio shows: Dream4More Radio and Adrienna Turner Show

Nominations:
*AAMBC Award as best literary talk show *Facebook Urban Literary Award as Host of the Year
*Added a ministry Internet radio program called Dream Your Reality Prophecies (DYRP) Midnight Hour.
*AAMBC best book reviewer

She now resides in Northern California.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
1 (100%)
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star
0 (0%)
No one has reviewed this book yet.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.