Start by marking “Midnight Hunter” as Want to Read:
Midnight Hunter

Midnight Hunter (Midnight Hunter Trilogy #1)

4.03  ·  Rating details ·  209 Ratings  ·  59 Reviews

Donna is pursued in her dreams by a man who claims to be her Eternal Partner. During her waking hours, she’s cornered by another who claims to be the same. There’s only one problem:
Paperback
Published by FinS (first published July 30th 2011)

Duncan McGonall
Apr 20, 2012 rated it really liked it
Midnight Hunter by Bonnie Bernard
Completed Read April 24 2012

The first book of the The Midnight Hunter trilogy sets the character scene extremely well. Physical surroundings not germane to experiencing the characters are kept in check. What stands out the most in Midnight Hunter are the characters. The art gone into them seems natural and this quality induced the reader to endear even the purposely annoying ones.

Foremost is Donna. She is “different” struggling in vain not to be. She has “godde
Wanda Hartzenberg
Dec 04, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Midnight Hunter by Bonnie Bernard
Oh so where to start. Probably with the best thing about this book, the fact that a second and a third is already available and for the coup de grace I OWN THEM!
I loved this book so much it is incredible. At the end of the book it says Bonnie is an alter ego, she lives with her husband a dog and cats and a ghost. She loves stuff that goes bump in the night etc. What it does not say is that this woman is a genius in her field of writing for new adults. What a misl
Anne (Angel Anne Reviews) Nelson
Oh man I was so excited when I was given the opportunity to read the complete series of The Midnight Hunter by Bonnie Bernard, and then when it arrived on my doorstep I couldn’t open it up fast enough!!!! My squeals of delight probably could be heard on my whole block. So pretty and breath taking just to look at and then when you start to read the first book in the trilogy you just don’t want to put it down. THANKS SO MUCH BONNIE *angel hugz n luvz* luv ya girl.

When I started this book I thought
Julie
Jun 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Ebook: Book one Midnight Hunter trilogy
Author : Bonnie Bernard
Fiction, Paranormal,
This review may contain spoilers
I got this free from the author for review
Summary: Donna McCormick is a smart, pretty college student whose twenty-first birthday is a week away. Unfortunately, so is her murder - unless the mysterious man from the darkness can reach her first.
Books
Jun 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
I had loads of fun reading this book. I can’t believe it was so far down in my to-be-read pile and it took me so long to get around to reading it. “Midnight Hunter” is a gorgeous, fun, lighthearted, sassy, sometimes terrifying, quick read!

I loved the main characters, but my very favorite character was Mo. She’s fun, hilarious, super feisty and brutally honest…and she has no problem belching loudly in public places. The camaraderie between her and Donna is a familiar one, formed by way only a chi
Ema Volf
Jun 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book in The Midnight Hunter Trilogy, and I have to say, it's definitely a great start! I enjoyed this book from the very beginning even through the author bio in the back! Yes, I said it! I even read the author bio and it made me giggle!

Midnight Hunter mainly focuses on a young woman named Donna. Even from the beginning, Donna has strange dreams that seem to get a little too close for comfort. Soon enough, she even starts to sustain injuries from things that happen in her dream
Melissa
Mar 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing

Donna McCormick is your average college student....except for the fact that her family has a bunch of money, her brother died a few years ago in an accident she blames herself for, her dreams are being haunted by a nightmare, and her toes. Yes, toes. Her toes are proof that a Goddess watches over her. Donna's grandmother was always imparting words of advice on her. Such as:
"Someday you'll meet two men. One will sweep you off your feet
and the other will knock you down. Beware - they are from a
da
Autumn
Jun 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was given this book from the author herself to give an honest review! I honestly loved, this book.

Mo kept me laughing from the beginning with everything that came out of her mouth. Vampires, and minions, and underworld things are all in this book.

I truly enjoyed reading about each character in their own little way. Though Hunter made me a little upset at times only because of the way he acts. When I Bonnie threw in the unexpected I was like WHAT oh wow. Can not wait to read in book 2 how this
Kelly Jones
Jun 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book was given to me in exchange for an honest review.

This book has it all, a bit of fear, a lot of thrill and even some mystery and steamy romance. There is definitely no sparkle in the vampires in this book, they are the frightening creatures of nightmares in their true form.
However I love how in this book vampires carry traits through with them from their mortal lives, so good people are even better vampires, while evil people are even worse vampires. I like that they are not all evil a
Steph at  Starry Night Book Reviews
Bonnie Bernard did a wonderful job writing this book, it is captivating and intriguing. Midnight Hunter will defiantly leave you wanting more!

Donna McCormick just wanted a normal life, after her little brother was killed in a car accent while she was watching him 8 years ago. Her 21st birthday is one week away; she’s currently a college student and is returning home after living on her own for a while. Donna is being pursued in her dreams by a man who claims to be her Eternal Partner. During he
GREAT BOOK!! 2 4 Dec 14, 2011 04:23AM
  • Rise of the Demons (Oceans of Red #1)
  • A Circle Of Iron (Eldernost, #1)
  • Midnight Blood (Born Immortal, #1)
  • Blood Bound (Gallows, #1)
  • The Citizens (Jazz Nemesis, #1)
  • Justice Incarnate (Shadows of Justice, #1)
  • Soul Bonds (Circles of Light)
  • Supernova (The Supernova Saga, #1)
  • A Black Deeper Than Death
  • The Vampire Handbook
  • Adelaide Confused (Empath Series #1)
  • Guardian
  • Shadeland (The Ethereal Crossings, #1)
  • The Awakening (Daray Hall, #1)
  • Deja Blue (Ruby Blue, #2)
  • Love and Blood (Blood Ties, #1)
  • Haunted Moon (Moon Coven, #0.5)
  • When Graveyards Yawn (Apocalypse Trilogy #1)

Midnight Hunter Trilogy (3 books)
  • Dawn of the Hunter