Start by marking “A Hunger So Wild (Renegade Angels, #2)” as Want to Read:
A Hunger So Wild (Renegade Angels, #2)

A Hunger So Wild

(Renegade Angels #2)

The New York Times bestselling author of Bared to You, Sylvia Day, draws us into the shadows of a seductive underworld where lycans, vampires and angels vie for supremacy…

Elijah Reynolds is the most dominant of lycans, a rare Alpha whose skill on the hunt is surpassed only by his primal sexuality. When the lycans revolt due to the iron fist of angelic rule, he steps into c
Mass Market Paperback, 1st Edition, 343 pages
Published July 3rd 2012 by Signet (first published July 1st 2012)

Maria Clara
Jun 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Me ha encantado! Mucho más que el primero, y no me puedo creer que no haya un tercer libro!!!! Pero ¿por qué????
Val Shameless ⚓️ Steamy Reads ⚓️
Elijah was sex on a stick HOT. The plot definitely thickened with this one, I can't wait for the next one.

Full review to come.
Melindeeloo
In A Hunger So Wild "the enemy of my enemy" is not exactly a friend but an ally born of mutual necessity. The Fallen (vampires) need daylight hunters to help them search for the cause of a virulent disease that is decimating their ranks and the Lycans have the time but need what the Fallen have to offer in order to keep their newly forming packs free from their Sentinel (angelic) former bosses. So the Fallen and the Lycans team up and vampire Vashti becomes liaison to the Lycans, despite the fac ...more
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
Re-read: 19.01.16
I know I love this book. No matter what. It just sucked that I was stupid enough to re-read it when I was in a reading slump, and ended up skimming a lot in the book AND ended up with a lower rating -.-' I have to re-read it yet again in the future, when I'm out of the reading slump, so the rating can go up again xp
New rate: 4 stars.

Ahh man.. this book.. it's fantastic! Pretty much like all Sylvia Day's books! She's a genius, her writing is so good! A Hunger So Wild is phenomena
~♥~ happinesslife
a verdad es que el libro tiene de todo en su justa medida. Amor y pasión la encontramos tanto en la pareja principal como en algunas escenas de Adrian y Lindsay, que aunque escasas, tenemos un trozo de su historia.

Los nuevos protagonistas son mucho más salvajes y fogosos pero al final caen rendidos uno a los pies del otro. Tenemos acción en varios momentos de la lectura, también tenemos la investigación y el misterio de la enfermedad, donde descubriremos cosas sobre la sangre de muchos de ellos.
Letitia
Rating: B+ ... Heat: Hot

A Hunger So Wild is the second book (there are two novellas preceding it as well) in the Renegade Angels series. This is my first foray into this dark world Miz Day has created. I have concluded that while this story will make sense as a standalone, you are simply missing too much overall to truly enjoy and appreciate the book on its own. Keep that in my when considering my opinion, since I am reviewing it as a standalone.

Vashti, the right hand of the leader of the Fallen
Katherine 黄爱芬
Lanjutan Renegade Angels ini makin membingungkan saya. Walau tokoh utamanya adalah Elijah dan Vashti, tampak jelas peranan Adrian dan Lindsay masih kuat di buku ini. Musuh mereka bukan lagi vampire tapi wraith yg masih blm jelas siapa yg mengendalikan virus berbahaya tsb. Jadi di buku ini Sentinel plus lycan bekerjasama dgn para vampire.

Chemistry antara Elijah dan Vashti termasuk super instalust. Awalnya tampaknya hubungan mereka cuma pelampiasan nafsu syahwat saja. Tapi kmd entah bgmn timbul ko
Marta Fernández
Mar 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Decir que este libro lo he devorado es quedarme corta, no me duró ni una tarde, aunque al final resaltaré dos pegas que no me puedo callar. Lo primero de todo, señores editores a ver si publicamos más novelas paranormales ¡que nos tenéis es sequía! Erótica ya tenemos para veinte años como poco. Que vuelta lo sobrenatural y la histórica ¡YA!

Sylvia Day en erótica me aburrió de tal manera que a duras penas conseguí terminar el primer libro de Crossfire, en histórica ni fu ni fa pero en paranormal ¡
Cynthia D'Alba
Jun 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Elijah is the hottest werewolf ever! HOT HOT HOT While I like Vash, I'm not sure she's good enough for him!

This book is a follow-up to A Touch of Crimson. While it will stand alone, I would recommend readers read Crimson before this book. I think the pieces to the puzzle will go together better.

Sylvia Day is the hottest writers going right now. This book will show you why. She has a poetry to her word phrasing that will pull you into the story and make you feel like you're there. While her sex
Mel
A Hunger So Wild was made of awesome, rolled in awesome, and then dipped in awesome sauce!! Elijah and Vashti were a very unlikely couple but they fit together so well and the chemistry between them was OFF. THE. FRAKKIN. CHARTS. I loved every minute I spent with them and can't wait to see how the trilogy ends. Full review can be found here: http://www.smashattackreads.com/2012/...
Sandy M
I could read Sylvia Day every day the rest of my life and be quite happy and content. I’ve not read a book of hers yet that has disappointed me, but if by chance that ever does happen, I know it will still be a damn good book despite any issues I may have. She’s just that good. And she takes this reader through every emotion imaginable when cruising through her stories.

I enjoyed meeting Elijah in the first book in this series and was glad his book would be next. He’s a trusted friend of Lindsay,
Jen Davis
Jul 14, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
For about five seconds, I considered reading this book without reading A Touch of Crimson. I'm so glad I didn't. While I probably would have eventually figured out what was going on, I can't imagine that I would have found it nearly as good if I were not so familiar with the world-building or invested in the characters. So before I get too far into this, let me recommend that if you haven't read the first book in this series, you should do so before you start this one.

This is Elijah's story. He
Lisa Annesley
In the world of the Renegade Angels, Sentinel angels are warriors created to watch over fallen angels who lost their souls and wings and became vampires. The Sentinels are served by lycans, fallen angels who kept their souls in exchange for mortality and indentured servitude to the Sentinels. Lycans were created by the Sentinels for hunting and containing vampires. Vampires and lycans are natural enemies.

A Hunger So Wild picks up where book one, A Touch of Crimson, left off, which was immediatel
Adriana
A Hunger So Wild by Sylvia Day

This story has been described well in the other reviews so I’m just going to give my opinion on it. Loved it! I loved Elijah and Vashti together; they were two very strong characters that rocked these pages.

Let me start by suggesting that this series be read in order, not that I did mind you, but it’s best if you do. I was lost for the first few chapters trying to absorb all the players and who can do what. The glossary in the beginning was good, but series books a
Britt
Sep 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I started this trilogy two days ago and plowed through the first book a touch of crimson. I love the first book but I had two problems with this the plot is a bit lost as it is still trying to establish the world and the character development means that we miss out on or rush through important events such as the kycan revolt. Where the hell did that come from? I also thought that for what is considered by many as erotica there were some hot scenes but not as many as expected.

Everything that is
Ilene
Mar 06, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: library-borrowed
Elijah a delicious alpha lycan agrees to work with Vashti a vampire. They are trying to find out who is spreading this deadly vampire sickness.

Naturally they fall for one another. They are pretty hot together. Other than that the story isn't really too exciting. We learn some more about Adrian and Lindsay but that's really it. Cash is not the vampire that killed Lindsay's mom, it is someone that looked a lot like her.

Nothing gets solved, more people get involved. I guess Vash and Eli are involve
Victoria
Jan 08, 2017 rated it did not like it
DNF-ed
Just can't be bothered with this type of style anymore.
Alessandra  Nicolini
Feb 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 STELLINE PIENE!

Cosa succede se metti insieme il maschio alfa dei lycan (freddo, pericoloso e tanto arrabbiato con i vampiri che hanno ucciso il suo migliore amico) e la seconda vampira più potente al mondo (aggressiva, spietata e tanto arrabbiata con i lycan che hanno provocato la morte del suo compagno) e tra loro scoppia un’attrazione tanto devastante quanto inopportuna?
Il risultato è semplicemente esplosivo. Tumultuoso… Bollente… Insomma… fantastico.
I lycan si sono ribellati alle Sentinell
TheGeekyBlogger
Feb 18, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Listened for Review (Brilliance)
Overall Rating: 4.25
Story Rating: 4.00
Character Rating: 4.50

Audio Rating: 4.50 (not part of the overall rating)

First Thought When Finished: Are you FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!?! Holy abrupt ending and cliffhanger. Plus there are only going to be 3 in the series. I am CRUSHED!

Straight from Sylvia's Webpage: A Taste of Seduction-The final installment of the Renegade Angels trilogy.

Story Talk:
Paul straightened, raking Elijah with a sweeping glance. “I’ve never seen a
Mishma
Aug 11, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After reading the first book,I swore to myself that I'll never take up an adult book again.It was too much to me.But still as soon as I saw the sequel and the blurb,I couldn't keep myself from reading it as soon as possible.The reason is one single person-Elijah.

Though the first book had a lot of characters and he was only a secondary characters,Elijah quickly became my favourite.I’ve always had a soft spot for quiet and sincere guys in books.Addition to that Elijah was also a hot lycan with awe
Romanticamente Fantasy

Home / Adult / Doppia recensione: “Cuori selvaggi” di Sylvia Day
Doppia recensione: “Cuori selvaggi” di Sylvia Day

Pubblicato da Veronica.Lady Shanna in Adult, Recensione libri, Romanzi Erotici, Romanzi urban fantasy 13/02/2015 0 30 Visite

Trama

Elijah Reynolds è il più potente dei lycans, un maschio alpha raro, la cui abilità per la caccia è superata solo da sua sessualità primordiale. Quando i lycan si ribellano contro il pugno di ferro del governo angelico, prende il comando della rivolta diventa
Michelle
A Hunger So Wild is book 2 in the Renegade Angel series and this installment was even better than the first!

Elijah, the reluctant Alpha who was charged with protecting Lindsey in A Touch of Crimson, finds himself leading the Lycans after they revolt from being ruled by the Angels. He is tormented when he faces the killer of his friend, does he avange his death or accept the alliance Vashti is offering? Can Vashti work with the Lycan's when she is still consumed with the need to hunt down the Ly
Cindyg
Jul 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Oh Snap, what an awesome f-----g read. It's definitely off the chain. And I just added it to my favorites. I was pulled in from page one and hung on every word til the very end. There are twists and turns that keep you guessing and it works wonderfully.
The story is fast paced, and addicting. The characters are so fierce, dangerous and sexy. I absolutely could not put this book down. And believe me I tried.
Vash and El, they are a perfect match, and one of my favorite couples ever. Vash thought s
Joan
Sep 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series. It gets better and better. Each book, while unique to each hero and heroine, keeps the continuity of the previous stories in the forefront.

The underlying story is filled with suspense with twists and turns, which makes this an all around win for me. My only regret is that I have to wait for the next book to come out in February 2013.

I hope Sylvia Day throws us another short in between. That would make the wait more bearable.

Just a heads up, make sure you read the shorts as
Nícky
Sep 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Vale, esta saga mejora con cada libro que leo. Lo de Elijah y Vashti ha sido impresionante. Me han gustado como pareja, sus interacciones, su fuerza, su respeto por el otro en la batalla y su amor por el otro en su casa. Y que final... y no sólo hablo de Syre y la doctora que van a dar mucho que hablar si no de la traición. Traición porque los datos de los Lycans estaban falsificados, porque había una Vash falsa atacando a gente desde hace muchos años, porque han inventado un virus que mata a lo ...more
Shan ~ A ~
Jul 07, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book. I have been waiting for Elijah and Vash's story since A Touch of Crimson and it was really hot. I can't wait to see what happens in this series.

I knew these two were meant to be the moment that the were on the same page together in A Touch of Crimson and I have been waiting as patiently as possible to see how their romance was going to unfurl. I am glad to say that I was not disappointed. Sylvia Day is one of the most talented writers in the game right now as atteste
Liz Cabrejos
Sep 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Totally dipped in awesome sauce! I didn't think I could enjoy book 2 as much as I enjoyed book one, but was I wrong! I already loved Elijah,and the thought of him and Vashti was not to my liking at all.....well that was before I started reading. I loved the storyline, loved the way it was written, loved the characters(even the bad ones....who maybe aren't so bad anymore) loved the sexual chemistry and loved that we still got some Adrian and Lindsay as well. Wonderfully entertaining, you just can ...more
Blackravens Reviews
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING are the two words that come to mind after reading Sylvia Day’s new release, A Hunger So Wild, the second book in her tantilizing Renegade Angels series. Just when I thought this series couldn’t get any better, Ms. Day pulls out all of the stops that include but are not limited to fast-paced, action-packed adventure, scorching hot sex, especially between Elijah and Vashti, cloak and dagger scemarios that encompasses all of the conflict, and a multi-facet plot that is well-writt ...more
Cogito_ergo_sum
Nov 24, 2013 rated it it was ok
Sigh.. I know that the author has a plan, however she broke it up so that the rest of the plot is in book 3. That doesn't sit well with me. A book should have a beginning, middle, and end. She did throw in a bunch of scenes that, I think, didn't help further the plot either. I'll read the next book only because I want to know how this plot was supposed to end. I hope her next book is tighter. That she includes everything a book is supposed to have and cut out the excess. Some authors put up "ext ...more
Roksana
Jul 26, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book better than the first, but I think it's because of El, I really liked him in the first book and am glad that he had his story.

The book was HOT! At first I hated Vash but now I kinda like her!

I hate that this series kinda finishes.....till the next book which is like another chapter of the same book. Only difference is the waiting period.

I like Syre and can see who is going be his weakness and I can't wait...not only because this will tie all loose ends together but because I
  • Eve of Warfare (Marked, #3.25)
  • Shadow Rising (Dark Dynasties, #3)
  • Eternal Beast (Mark of the Vampire, #4)
  • Angel Betrayed (The Fallen, #2)
  • Warrior (The Fallen, #3)
  • Seduced by Blood (Sweetblood, #4)
  • Obsidian Flame (Guardians of Ascension, #5)
  • Succubi Are Forever (Succubus Diaries, #4)
  • Messenger's Angel (The Lost Angels, #2)
  • When Temptation Burns (The Shadow Keepers, #6)
  • Immortal Protector (The Immortals, #1)
  • Deliver Me from Temptation (Paladin Warriors, #2)
  • The Darkest Day (Immortal Heat, #1)
  • The Demoness of Waking Dreams (The Company of Angels, #2)
  • Demon Marked (The Guardians, #7)
  • Embrace of the Damned (Brotherhood of the Damned, #1)
Sylvia Day (aka S. J. Day and Livia Dare) is the #1 New York Times, #1 USA Today, and #1 international bestselling author of over 20 award-winning novels sold in more than 40 countries. She is a #1 bestselling author in 28 countries, with tens of millions of copies of her books in print. Visit her at www.sylviaday.com, Facebook.com/AuthorSylviaDay and on Twitter @SylDay.

Renegade Angels (3 books)
  • A Touch of Crimson (Renegade Angels, #1)
  • A Taste of Seduction (Renegade Angels #3)
“...you showed me what love truly is just by giving yours so selflessly. I wasn't made for love. It wasn't [woven]into the fabric of my being. I didn't know what it was, what I was looking for, what I needed. I had no point of reference, no examples, nothing. Until you.” 18 likes
“Oh, I’ll fight you,” she promised, her eyes clear of shadows. “That’s the way I roll.” 16 likes