Start by marking “Induction” as Want to Read:
Induction

Induction

(Children of Creation #2)

This is the second novel in the Children of Creation series.

Daniella Rossi has had a tough year. She’d always felt she was different from those around her, and within a matter of months, she discovered her life and that all she believed was true was nothing more than a farce. As a child of three different races of creation, Dani truly fits in with none.

As she waits out the
Published September 29th 2011 by The Writer's Coffee Shop

To ask other readers questions about Induction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Induction

Start your review of Induction
Sara
Oct 04, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't wait for Induction to be published, and lucky me I didn't have to! I won the chance to preview the book before it actually hit the shelves (still ordered my own copy to have anyways.... I still have a thing for turning pages). I loved the growing relationship between Nate and Dani amidst everything else that was happening. I couldn't have imagined poor Nate; his whole life he never thought he'd have a relationship, bound strictly to the job he was given. J.D. did an incredible job exp ...more
Jessica Bronder
Mar 07, 2012 rated it really liked it
Dani is trying to recover from her last battle and learning to use her nephillim abilities. She is also getting more comfortable with her relationship with Nate. It’s hard to get close to Nate since he has never been in love before, but it’s harder when she can sense everything he feels when they are together.

Dani receives strange dreams from a young boy that needs her help. He is in a colony and is about to be shipped of to Induction, the nephillim brainwashing camp. Then the nephillim start a
Naitasia
Sep 14, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs-and-galleys
Ali (Ali's Bookshelf )
I have thought about what I would say about this great book a million times over and I'm still not sure how I should start this review. I could tell you that this book is way better than the first in this series and I loved the first book. I could tell you that I loved reading and watching these characters grow more and more in love. I could tell you that the plot is perfection and I couldn't put this book down.

Yes I could tell you all of these thing and I really just did. This book is perfecti
Kim Justice
Jun 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: all my paranormal/romance readers
Recommended to Kim by: Ali (Ali's Bookshelf )
Shelves: reviewed
All right, let me begin this review by telling you I was so excited to get my hands on the second book in author J.D. Watts' series of Children of Creation, Induction. And let me say I was not let down.

The only thing that I could say was that it did take me just a little bit to get into reading the first couple of chapters. Only due to me also reading a few other books at the same time, so by no means was it a reflection on the book or the author.

Author J.D. Watts writing style intrigues me. I
Heather Rose
Apr 07, 2012 rated it it was ok
for a book with so compelling a concept, it sure let me down... maybe it was because I didn't read the first book of the series, but maybe not. Maybe it is just a poorly conceived novel. The excuse of my not reading the first novel in the series and thusly not truly enjoying the second novel still doesn't make up for the fact that it is so full of grammical and punctuation mistakes that it left at least me wondering if it was even copy edited before being released. I read the ebook version from ...more
Kimberly  Mills
Nov 01, 2011
Allie Messmore
May 18, 2013
J.d. Watts
Sep 10, 2011 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Julie Witt
Rachel "Rai29"
Oct 30, 2012
M.B.
Oct 31, 2012

Children of Creation (3 books)
  • Convergence