Start by marking “Hair-Shooting Tarantulas and Other Weird Spiders” as Want to Read:
Hair-Shooting Tarantulas and Other Weird Spiders

Hair-Shooting Tarantulas and Other Weird Spiders (I Like Weird Animals!)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  3 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Read how tarantulas defend themselves with their own spikey hairs. Did you know that theres a type of spider that looks like bird droppings? Learn all about weird spiders in this great addition to the I LIKE WEIRD ANIMALS! series. Stunning full-color photographs and easy text make this science reader a great choice for any elementary library.
Published July 1st 2009 by Enslow Elementary

To ask other readers questions about Hair-Shooting Tarantulas and Other Weird Spiders, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hair-Shooting Tarantulas and Other Weird Spiders

Autumn
Apr 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing

This was a really amazing book. K read this to me before bedtime and surprisingly he didn't freak out.
This book was filled with different kinds of spiders (some of them I have never heard or seen before) we got to learn some more cool facts. We also got to look at some really cool and freaky spider pictures. Did you know that there is a spider named a bird-dropping spider? Yep there is, and it looks like bird poop! Say WHAT!!! K thought that was so funny along with the Happy Face Spider. Now so
Terra McCown
Spiders, Animals
Hannah Meyer
Mar 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ls3013-02
spiders, non-fiction, informational
Sep 22, 2012
Carmen Bredeson is the author of The Spindletop Gusher: The Story of the Texas Oil Boom. She has also written more than 50 non-fiction books for children on topics such as space, exploration, holidays, history and geology. She travels the world getting ideas for her books with her husband, a petroleum engineer. She lives in Katy, Texas.
More about Carmen Bredeson

I Like Weird Animals! (6 books)
  • Bomb-Factory Beetles and Other Weird Insects