Start by marking “The Winged Fae (The World of Fae, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Winged Fae (The World of Fae, #3)

The Winged Fae

(The World of Fae #3)

Serena, a royal member of the Mabara winged fae, has one goal in mind. Stop an impending marriage with a dark fae. As the fae are known to do, she stirs up trouble that she hopes will make her point and get her off the hook. Only nothing goes as she plans.

Niall, a royal member of the Denkar, aka the dark fae, is visiting South Padre Island when he catches a winged fae pain
Nook, 147 pages
Published September 2nd 2011 by Terry Spear

To ask other readers questions about The Winged Fae, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Winged Fae

Lisa
Jan 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Terry Spear's Fae Series is just fun. They are short, light-hearted YA novels. I enjoy them immensely and this one was no exception.
Beth
Oct 31, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Just plan fun. What an enjoyable book and yes the character we came to love in the previous books in this series came out to play again :).
Rosemarie Grainer
A winged fae, oh my

I love the way this series is going. We get to revisit the characters from previous stories, as well as meet new ones. Serena is a super heroine with a bit of mischief in her. Niall is another one of Deveron's cousins, and supposed to keep him out of trouble. We have seen in previous stories how hard that can be. Niall gets into trouble trying to stop Serena from doing something she shouldn't do and things escalate from there. This book has action, adventure and laughter. Read
janice g. phelan
Being on Book 6 Should

I really like Terry Spear as an author. She presents her characters in such a detailed way that were we children, okay, you are absolutely correct, as Big Kids at heart we like the characters A Lot! That is why I will begin book 6 as soon as I can. Books like hers are well worth the price.
Jan
Sigour
Sep 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Sweet as it can be!
Cassandra
My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!
***Received a code from the author to listen to and review the audio version of the book

The cover is beautiful, and I think the Fae is beautiful with her wings. If I saw the book cover, I would be grabbing it to check out what it is about. I know you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover, but I always find myself bypassing books where a cover doesn’t grab me as interesting (don’t tell me you don’t do it…we all do it a little ;)!!)

This is the 3rd boo
Linda
Mar 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
"Sweet as the lips that once you pressed."
—William Winter

THE WINGED FAE by Terry Spear is the third book in Terry's World of Fae series. It's an utterly enchanting fantasy for young readers and those who are young at heart. I have thoroughly enjoyed the prior two books in her World of Fae series and this one was the best yet! This book can be enjoyed as a standalone, but I would highly recommend that this series be read in order as there are interconnected characters from the previous books who
Kay
Jan 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
So this is the 3rd book in this series... and it was good and I loved the turn of events ... I just don't think I clicked with these characters... and got a bit board half way through... I ended up putting it down for most of the day and went back to finish it... I'm glad I did I just hope the next one will be better.... xx
Courtney
Jennine Rentz
Apr 14, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Mar 15, 2016 10:35AM
  • The Blue Eyes Trilogy Complete Collection (Blue Eyes, #1-3)
  • Shadow Allegiance (Unholy Alliance, #3)
  • Glass Frost (Frost, #2)
  • How To Be A Goddess
  • Lizzy Speare and the Cursed Tomb
  • Senior Year Bites (The Clanless, #1)
  • The Keeper and the Rune Stone (The Black Ledge Series, #1)
  • The Dragon and Princess Madeline
  • Flame Caller (World Aflame, #2)
  • Mind Games (Cassie Scot #3)
  • Spell Fire
  • The Secret Trinity: Glass Castles ( Fae-Witch Trilogy, #0.5)
  • The Waves (The Island, #2)
  • Venom of the Serpent's Cunning (Andy Smithson, #2)
  • Caelihn (The Otherworld Series, #7)
  • The Warble (The Bernovem Chronicles Book 1)
  • Chosen Blood (The Sisters' Grimoire #2)
  • Very Superstitious: Myths, Legends and Tales of Superstition
Love, love, love romance, the paranormal, hunky Highlanders with their delicious brogue and hot kilts, so Terry Spear writes about those hunky Highlanders both in medieval times and as wolves in contemporary times. Jaguar shifters too! And young adult urban fantasy. And romantic suspense.

She grew up reading mystery, adventure, mythologies from around the world, ghost stories, the paranormal, fell

The World of Fae (9 books)
  • The Dark Fae (The World of Fae, #1)
  • The Deadly Fae (The World of Fae, #2)
  • The Ancient Fae (The World of Fae, #4)
  • Dragon Fae (The World of Fae, #5)
  • Hawk Fae (The World of Fae, #6)
  • Phantom Fae (The World of Fae, #7)
  • Golden Fae (The World of Fae Book 8)
  • The World of Fae Book Set
“...She squeezed Niall's hand and bleakly said, "I don't want you hurt."
"Oh, Serena, that's all I have to know." And with that, he kissed her so passionately, she felt as though she had fae transported to the moon and back...”
0 likes
“Oh, what had she done?"
He'd startled her; that was the problem. It was all his fault he was lying on the ground, looking rather cherub like, his blond hair curling about his ears, his bright blue eyes closed now, his masculine lips parted slightly as he slept the sleep of the dead.

She studied his masculine lips. And thought just how much havoc she could wreak if she kissed him. Served him right for startling her so.
Without analyzing whether she should do it, and just because she could, she pressed her mouth against his and gently kissed his lips, meaning only to give a quick peck and that was it....
His lips curved up under hers and for a second, she thought he was awake, smiling at her kissing him....
Her thoughts reverted to the kiss and immediately the human faery tale Sleeping Beauty and the prince giving the princess a kiss to wake her sprang to mind. Why ever did humans make up such nonsense anyway?”
0 likes