Start by marking “A Life Restored (Prescott Pioneers, #3)” as Want to Read:
A Life Restored (Prescott Pioneers, #3)

A Life Restored

(Prescott Pioneers #3)

Prescott Pioneers Series #3 - sequel to A Heart Renewed Christian Historical Romance set in the Arizona Territory in 1865. Making mistakes is a part of life... Social butterfly, Caroline Larson, longs for adventure. Since her best friend left Texas, she grows dissatisfied with her life. A little lie to her parents sends her on the journey of her life. Stranded in the Arizo ...more
Published August 29th 2011 by Karen Baney (first published August 27th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about A Life Restored, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Life Restored

Karen Baney
Aug 28, 2011 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Just released my third book, Prescott Pioneers 3: A Life Restored.
Carol
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
CarolIne, Adam's little sister.

After Adam had left Texas to bring Julia to a safe place after her older brothers sexual abuse they began to build a relationship. She had been through so much but Adam had no idea just how severe it was. She had become so sad and withdrawn. He worried about her deeply.
All the while in Texas, his younger sister was missing not only her best friend but her loving brother as well. She found her way alone on a wagon train headed to Arizona to be with he most loved on
✨ Gramy ✨
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am enjoying getting to the characters in this series. Each story contains their own issues, although each has one thing in common, an individual character is involved in a pivotal change who chooses a westward journey hoping for a new life. Each story inspires and captivates the reader and welcomes them to join particular characters in an adventure. They entertain and teach lessons about life from a faith-based view. These are clean, stand-alone stories, that concludes with an H.E.A.
Regina A Fontaine
Another page turner.....

More violence with keeping with the time period, stagecoach robberies, and stubborn heroine . This storyline is continues from the second book in this series, awesome read, getting ready to purchase book four, I am hooked.
Wendy
Jan 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Caroline Larson really missed her brother Adam and best friend Julia Colter after they ran off to Arizona, not by choice and not as a couple, but to save Julia from her brother Reuben. Not only did she miss them but she wanted to see herself married with a family of her own. Always one to come up with a plan, good or bad, her plan now was to chase down a suitor. She thought if she kissed both Jesse Shoemaker and Nathan Finley that would tell her who she should marry. Caroline didn't plan on her ...more
Courtney
Karen Baney's writing continues to just get better and better with each book and I am thoroughly impressed and in love with her latest release "A Life Restored". I thought the last book was by far my favorite of hers, but I have to say that she outdid herself with A Life Restored because it has now become my new favorite!! What an amazing story!!

A Life Restored leaves off from where A Heart Renewed did except not only are we hearing about the previous characters and their new lives but we get to
Kathleen (Kat) Smith
Ever since Karen Baney wrote her first novel in the Prescott Pioneer series, I've been hooked. I mean these characters that she writes about feel like they are part of my distant relatives from the mid 1800's living in and around Prescott, Arizona when the west was just beginning to get settled.

There are stagecoach robberies, wanted men trying to find a way to enact revenge on those they feel deserve their wrath, people attempting to make a new start out west, cattle rustling, Indian attacks and
Brenda
Sep 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ever get so hooked on a series that you just can't wait to read the next installment? That's just how I feel about Karen Baney's Prescott Pioneer series. Each book has unfolded like an adventure, that easily pulls you into the historical setting, but more than that the author easily allows you to become invested in the characters lives, and starting a new book in the series is like visiting with old friends.
"A Life Restored," is the story of Caroline Larson and Thomas Anderson. Eighteen year old
Aislynn
Yet again, Karen Baney has blown me away with her talent. Book 3 in the Prescott series is the story of Thomas Anderson and Caroline Larson. Both characters we've met in prior books - Thomas the brother in law to Hannah and Caroline the sister of Adam Larson.

Caroline has gotten herself into a bit of trouble - she decides that she needs to go West to visit her brother Adam. She just needs to convince her father that this is a good idea. After finding a chaperone, she makes her way to the Arizona
Iola
Oct 01, 2012 rated it liked it
Caroline Larson want an adventure, so decides to join her brother, Adam, and best friend, Julia Colter, in their new lives in Prescott, Arizona. She arrives safely despite an eventful journey, but finds her plan to live with Julia is foiled: Julia is about to marry Adam, and they will live together on the Colter ranch, where Adam works. Caroline doesn’t let this get her down for long. She gets a job working in the general store and spends her free time with Thomas Anderson, an express rider, des ...more
Maureen Timerman
Dec 06, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2011-read
I am so very thrilled that there is another book in this series to come. This one ends in a cliff hanger...and oh how I have loved these books. So much adventure, Romance, and Love of God, shown in these characters.
You will find out what happens in the lives of the people we have come to know and love. The primary characters in this one are Thomas Anderson, and Carolyn Lawson. Of course there paths are going to cross, and not all of it is fun! You love how they meet, even if the conditions are
Diana
Apr 10, 2012 rated it really liked it
I really loved reading this series and would recommend this author to others. Do not read further in this report if you do not want to know the spoiler.
The reason for the 4 stars is that the storyline turned unbelievable when family did not recognize their own brother. I do not understand how this is a possibility and therefor from this point on I lost the storyline that author was writing. It really spoiled the story for me. If the siblings and neighbors had not known him well that would be one
Grace
May 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, western
Excellent book, I have been hooked on this series from the start every book has been better than the last. And to just think she's not finished yet. Karen is still to write book #4 of this series and I can't wait.

I feel as though these pioneers and I are one big happy family, well most of us are happy.

A Life Restored is full of drama and suspense with a lot of love mingled in.

Don't miss the Prescott Pioneers series by Karen Baney or you'll miss a real treat.
GJ S
Jul 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A good Christian book

This book was hard to put down. I was always anxious to see how God was gonna bless someone. It was truly to me a teaching story using personal stories of so many lives, it truly blessed me. There are not always easy roads to glory but Jesus never leaves us, He is always there. Thanks to this author this a wonderful book, I recommend it. Thanks for no detailed sexual scenes.
Joana
This series has got me seriously hooked. I'm thoroughly disappointed that book number 4 is not available yet. *sigh*

The characters in this book, as with all the others come alive and seem like a real part of my life. I felt their pain, their frustrations, their joy. The writing came alive. I almost felt like I was living in the 1800s. The author hit it out of the park with this one.
Carol Erhardt
Apr 30, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Two for One Happy Endings

Nice that Ben and Betty got their happy ending as well Caroline and Thomas. Thomas had a lot to learn about forgiveness. Enjoyed his journey to faith and Caroline's strength. But now I have to read book 4 to find out what happens next
Judy Bullard
Dec 18, 2011 rated it it was ok
Not as good as the first two books in this series. Apparently there is a fourth book coming out in 2012. Hopefully it will complete the story in a positive way.
Margaret Chind
Nov 10, 2011 marked it as to-read
Recommended to Margaret by: Karen Baney
Michelle
Jul 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
another wonderful book! love this series!
Shawn
Dec 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Such a wonderful series. Loved every book in it! Can't wait to continue on with the next to see the lives of these characters continue to play out.
Donna Rogers
Mar 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved!!

Can't wait to find out what happens in book 4, the past 3 have been wonderful.. this series is a must read!!!
Frances Saueressig
Western and romance

The series just gets better. Enjoy the way the author brings in human weakness and God's forgiveness. The characters aren't perfect , yet find their way.
Kathleen
Aug 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Another good entry in the Prescott Pioneers series. Other than a man wearing jeans in one chapter, I didn't notice any significant historical inaccuracies.
Ceashark
Mar 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 1800-s
Good book.
Lucienne Ouellette
As life restored

Loved the story! I think the author is great bringing all her characters to life. You get as involved in their lives. You won't be able to put the book down.
Lila
Aug 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
It required concentration to keep track of the main characters since there were quite a few, but it was a fascinating book I could not put down.
Glenda Mckinney
Lisa
Jun 22, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • More Precious Than Gold
  • Maggie's Journey (McKenna's Daughters, #1)
  • A River to Cross
  • The Bride Wore Feathers
  • Deep in the Heart
  • A Texan's Honor (Heart of a Hero, #2)
  • Winter Promise (Seasons of the Heart #3)
  • Texas Roads (Miller's Creek #1)
  • Loving Liza Jane (Little Hickman Creek #1)
  • The Devil's Own Desperado
  • The Masquerade (Legacy of Love #1)
  • Contingency (Covenant of Trust #1)
  • Much Ado About Marshals (Hearts of Owyhee, #1)
  • The Wings of Morning (Snapshots in History, #1)
  • The One Who Waits for Me
  • Love Finds You in Wildrose, North Dakota
  • A Time for Peace (Quilts of Lancaster County, #3)
  • Baby, It's Cold Outside

Prescott Pioneers (4 books)
  • A Dream Unfolding (Prescott Pioneers, #1)
  • A Heart Renewed (Prescott Pioneers, #2)
  • A Hope Revealed (Prescott Pioneers #4)