Start by marking “Patchwork-Play Quilts: Make the Most of Scraps, Spare Parts, and Leftovers” as Want to Read:
Patchwork-Play Quilts: Make the Most of Scraps, Spare Parts, and Leftovers

Patchwork-Play Quilts: Make the Most of Scraps, Spare Parts, and Leftovers

4.7  ·  Rating details ·  10 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Wondering what to do with all those extra pieces and odd bits? Here's the answer! Best-selling author Lynn Roddy Brown presents 17 eye-catching, precut-friendly quilts that make brilliant use of scraps and leftover units from previous projects. Organized by the type of unit used--such as half-square triangles, quarter-square triangles, four-patch units, and nine-patch unit ...more
Published August 9th 2011 by That Patchwork Place (first published August 8th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Patchwork-Play Quilts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Patchwork-Play Quilts

Becky Loader
Oct 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book is fabulous! There are so many helpful tips (don't miss how to fussy cut stripes) that I have to buy my own copy. Author includes great patterns that utilize traditional blocks made to look very different and vibrant.
Candy
Apr 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: quilting
Priceless section on "value" and "scrappiness". I read this through in 2 days, bought her previous book and this one, and have read both twice. I love the way she tells why she did what she did, AND what she decided NOT to do, with a particular quilt. Lynn is one of those quilters who has figured out lots of things and I am so grateful she took the time to write it down and share it. Thank you, Lynn!! I loved this book so much I could not return the library copy until I owned one myself.
Cathy