Start by marking “A Trace of Love” as Want to Read:

Read eBook* *Different edition

A Trace of Love

3.6  ·  Rating details ·  20 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Short Story Erotic Romance Trilogy

Ophelia Martinez has a chance encounter with internationally famous rock-star, Trace Curtis. To Ophelia, Trace will always be the charming boy she met in high school. They share one night together in which Trace falls in love with Ophelia. But Ophelia knows she can't continue to live in the past, at least not with the secret that haunts he
Kindle Edition, ebook
Published August 17th 2011 by MuseItHOT Publishing

To ask other readers questions about A Trace of Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Trace of Love

Anastasia Pergakis
Oct 30, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, 2011-reads
I'll start this with saying that I normally don't read romance of this type. However, Ms. Ravencraft spins a story that I simply fell in love with! She brings two seeming unlikely characters together - a shy hometown girl with the hot rocker boy - turning their worlds upside down. Love at first sight, or so they want so desperately to believe, but can it honestly be real?

Ophelia tries to protect herself - and Trace - from being broken hearted. Trace wants nothing more than to be with her, and n
Charlene Wilson
Oct 10, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Ophelia, a quiet young woman, frequents The House of Blues. It's her favorite place to be. And when Molten Silk, a nationally famous rock band, is scheduled to play there, she's right where she always is...on her bar stool at the back of the club. Of course, the fact that high school crush Mathew Curtis, now known as Trace, is the lead singer makes the show a must see.

Then Trace happens to notice her. Though he's sure he'd met her, he can't place where. Neither expects what cames next. Love fro
Lin Holmes
Sep 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I'm not usually a glutton for "hot, steamy, can't walk because my body's thrumming passion," but Danielle Ravencraft and A TRACE OF LOVE have made a selective believer out of me very quickly.

Most of the time, in the past, I close my eyes, take a deep breath and skip to the parts of the story less doused in fulminate of mercury and read on. Not because I'm a prude...it's just there are only so many ways to humpity bumpity...BUT for reasons I'm still trying to decipher, I couldn't do that here. Ma
Barbara
Feb 20, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-2012
Really short novella but good and really a good story in just a few pages. Went on to read the next "A Trace of Passion" which was even better. Need the third soon!
Tracey
Dec 14, 2012 rated it liked it
A well written brief sexy lunchtime read. Part of a continuing trio of books they are perfect for that bus/train journey home.
deeza45
Jul 18, 2012
Sharon Hamilton
Feb 17, 2012
Danielle Ravencraft
Jan 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Sage Ardman
Beiza
Sep 16, 2015
Ami Putri
Aug 02, 2016
Danielle Ravencraft graduated from the International Academy of Design and Technology with a Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts. She currently lives in Wisconsin with her two Pomeranians. Growing up in the suburbs of Chicago, her writing is influenced by the multi-cultural urban society of her youth which she continues to visit each summer.