Start by marking “Exiled: Autumn's Peril” as Want to Read:
Exiled: Autumn's Peril

Exiled: Autumn's Peril

(Chronicles of Caleath #1)

Book One in the Chronicles of Caleath. Science fiction Fantasy Best Seller. Available from Amazon for a short time at $2.99

Exiled and driven by guilt and vengeance, Caleath, adept in virtual reality games, finds himself on a world where magic rules.
Assassins hunt him, ghosts haunt his nights, a sorcerer covets his knowledge and a beautiful hostage complicates his escape.
Published (first published August 28th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Exiled, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Exiled

edifanob
Aug 06, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books, 2011-reads
I like books where the main character is not always loveable and where most of the characters are neither black nor white. Mixed with a fascinating background story which is revealed slowly, fantasy and science fiction, supernatural, magic and tech, Autumn's Peril is a great start for a new eight book series.

Can't wait to read Summer's Peril Winter's Curse. Fortunately Rosalie Skinner informed me about the confusion with the titles. You can read her explanation in the comments section... Read my
Rebecca
May 24, 2012 rated it really liked it
A friend recommended this book to me and I sure am glad she did. I really enjoyed reading it. Years ago I read a lot of sci fi and fantasy, but haven't had access to as much recently. This book does an excellent job of combining both scientific and magical elements into one exciting story. I am really looking forward to losing myself in the rest of the series.

You shouldn't read this book if you like happy, light-hearted books that fill you only with warm fuzzy feelings. The book instead shows an
Francene Stanley
May 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
Review of Exiled: Autumn's Peril. Book One.

I found this book easy to read and enjoyable. The writing style masterfully blends action, emotion and description.

The characters the unwilling hero meets are so finely drawn I feels as if I know each one—a young lad with a pure heart and a ready smile, a beautiful, powerful woman and past friends who turn against him. As the stakes become higher, we wonder if Caleath can survive all his suffering, let alone reach his goal and free himself from the alie
Katie Carroll
Aug 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This genre-bending tale of Caleath's exile from his home planet was part fantasy, part sci-fi, part thriller, with a touch of romance. By all rights I should've disliked Caleath, but I found his situation sympathetic and I rooted for him from the start. The ending left me wanting to immediately pick up book 2.
Edith Parzefall
Feb 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Exiled: Autumn's Peril is the first book in Rosalie Skinners's Chronicles of Caleath, where sci-fi meets fantasy. Fast-paced and vividly written, the story takes unexpected twists that keep you turning the pages. Even though you find yourself on a roller coaster, you can always trust never to be thrown off.
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
This is the first book in what promises to be an epic series. It combines the best of Fantasy and Sci-Fi along with themes of friendship, loyalty and trust as well as darker themes of revenge, hatred and a need for violence.
Emma Ramos
Jul 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
*Review on its way*
Laurel Lamperd
Exiled Autumn's Peril is book one in the series, Chronicles of Caleath by Rosalie Skinner
Brian Wilkerson
A Trickster Eric Novels review

Rosaline Skinner asked me to read Exiled: Autumn's Peril-Book One (The Chronicles of Caleath. It's about a virtual reality champion turned gladiator turned fugitive.

Plot

The story begins with Caleath crash landing on a pre-industrial planet and dodging assassins sent by the villain on his way to a beacon that will teleport him off the planet so he can kill the villain. Around him there are two plots that hedge his movements.

1.) On the galactic scale, Caleath is the
Billy Buttons
Apr 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book was recently entered in The Wishing Shelf Awards. This is what the readers thought:

Cover 4/10
Generally the readers thought the cover was very poor. When the cover was held up to the readers nobody correctly guessed the genre: sci-fi fantasy; they all thought it was probably romance! Also, although the blurb was well written, it was overly long and told the readers too much of the story.

Editing 9/10
The book was well structured with no apparent spelling or punctuation errors. The pacing
Lance Keashly
Oct 18, 2014 rated it did not like it
Read this as part of a 0.99 book from iTunes called Prodigies of Sci-Fi. I really disliked this story but not as much as I hate the way this goodreads app doesn't allow me to see more than the first 4 lines of my review on my iPhone 4! I am pretty much typing blind now! This app sucks and so did this story which felt like it is one book of a much larger series ... Typing blind sucks!

Rosalie Skinner
Apr 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book in the epic fantasy sci fi series The Chronicles of Caleath.

To be released as an ebook in Sept 2011 by Museitup Publishing.

Caleath is master of his own Destiny until a powerful enemy with a grudge decides otherwise.

Ronni
May 14, 2015 rated it liked it
This is such a good idea that I would love if the story were developed more. The prose is so sparsely written that it lost me many times over.
John
Trisha Skinner
Apr 30, 2019
Mar 30, 2015
Rosalie Skinner
Sep 03, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Sahara
Dragonmom7 Allen
Sep 16, 2012
Andrew
Oct 15, 2012
Rosalie lives in Australia with her supportive husband and close to her family.
She is proud to announce the acquisition of her first series 'The Chronicles of Caleath' by Museitup Publishing.

A mix of science fiction and fantasy, eight books, an addictive story you can sink your teeth into.

Rosalie can be contacted through her website www.rosalieskinner.com or follow her on her blog at

Chronicles of Caleath (8 books)
  • Exiled: Winter's Curse, (The Chronicles of Caleath, Book 2)
  • Exiled: The Legacy of Lathraine's Pledge, (The Chronicles of Caleath, Book 3)
  • Exiled: The Battle for Enderseer Hold, (The Chronicles of Caleath, Book 4)
  • Invaded: The Darkest Day (The Chronicles of Caleath #5)
  • Underground: The Day of the Sun (The Chronicles of Caleath, Book 6)
  • Adrift: In Search of Memory (The Chronicles of Caleath, Book 7)
  • Adrift: The Fragile Sun (The Chronicles of Caleath, Book 8)