Start by marking “Tuscan Heat” as Want to Read:
Tuscan Heat

Tuscan Heat

3.27  ·  Rating details ·  11 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
When Sara Wright's boyfriend dumped her before their planned trip to Italy she decided to mend her shattered ego with an adventure. Going on the trip solo, she set herself two rules: avoid cynicism and say yes to every opportunity...

When opportunity arrived as darkly handsome and seductive Marco D'Alessandro offering to be her personal guide to Florence, Sara found herself
Published October 1st 2011 by Carina Press

To ask other readers questions about Tuscan Heat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tuscan Heat

Alexis-Morgan Roark
Oct 14, 2011 rated it it was ok
Recommended to Alexis-Morgan by: alexisroark@sbcglobal.net
Shelves: erotic, italy, netgalley, arc
**This book was received for review courtesy of NetGalley and Carina Press/Harlequin**

I have this thing about all things Italian and not just because my husband is Italian-American...especially Tuscany. Don't ask my why. I just do. I've never been there, but I have absolutely fallen in love with the pictures painted by the writers who have taken me there.

So...I picked this book because it was set in Tuscany, and I needed a fix. The plot needed some work and the writing was not strong enough to s
Mandi Schreiner
Sep 26, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: contemporary
Sara Wright has broken up with her long-term boyfriend and has found herself in Florence, Italy for a week on vacation. She has two objectives for the next seven days: Avoid cynicism and say yes to new things. She is having a hard time avoiding cynicism as she has had flight delays and lost luggage. But she has no problem saying yes to the very attractive and Italian Marco D’Alessandro. Marco speaks fluent English, he even went to school in the States. They meet in a wine bar and flirt and drink ...more
Charlotte  Black
Sep 26, 2011 rated it really liked it
THANK YOU TO NET GALLEY FOR ALLOWING ME TO REVIEW THIS BOOK

There is actually something remarkably delightful about this easy to read book. Yes, I'm a sucker for romance, and yes, I love Italy so it was a no brainer that this book drew me in.

Sara has been having a tough time and has been dumped by her loser boyfriend Larry. The more we hear about Larry the more we wonder-why were you with him in the first place??!!

Sure enough on her first day she meets Marco and one thing leads to another - I'm n
Kari
Nov 12, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle, 2011
This was a sweet romance. I would have liked to see more personal interaction between Sara and Marco, not just sex. I can understand Marco's reluctance to hide who he was. I thought that Sara's reaction to the news was a bit much. The love scenes were great and well written. This is a quick read and worth the time!
Christa
Oct 08, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebook-arc
I enjoyed the setting of Florence, Italy in Tuscan Heat, and the descriptions of the area and the museums. I liked the two main characters, and the storyline of the average, American girl who finds love in Florence with a handsome, wealthy Italian man. I recommend this book for readers who are looking for a short, extremely steamy, romance story.
Helena
Aug 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I think, no i know this is the best story i have read do far!!!
Geneva Vand
Oct 27, 2011 rated it liked it
A sweet and sexy romp through Florence with a touch of hidden identity. Well worth the read.

Thanks to netGalley for giving me access to this title.

Diane Dooley