Start by marking “Resisting Rachel (Warriors of Kelon, #3)” as Want to Read:
Resisting Rachel (Warriors of Kelon, #3)

Resisting Rachel (Warriors of Kelon #3)

3.78  ·  Rating details ·  767 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
Forced down by enemy fire, The Kelon ship Rachel has been travelling on crashes into a strange alien planet. Stranded until they can be rescued, commander Syl knows the only way to protect Rachel, and stop his warriors fighting over her, is to claim her as quickly as possible. Feeling responsible for the fragile human, he sees it as his duty to claim her, even though Syl b ...more
Published June 15th 2011 by Whiskey Creek Press Torrid (first published 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Resisting Rachel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Resisting Rachel

Chappy
Jul 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this one. Rachel was really sweet and cute as she tried to seduce Syl.

He agrees to become her mate to protect her while stranded on an alien planet but he can't commit to loving her...WHAT!!!

Thanks goodness he gets his head out of his ass, but not before disaster strikes.
Becca
Nov 11, 2012 rated it liked it
The third installment in the Warriors of Kling... er Kelon series revolves around Rachel and the last of three brothers to get Human female wives. Syl.

As with the first two, this is fun and sexy without being overly serious. However, because Syl is the brooding brother who is not terribly demonstrative, it has a more serious feel than the other two. Because this book relies more on misunderstandings as the driving plot force, I did not like it as well as the others either. Still a solid 3 stars,
Jess
Nov 13, 2011 added it
It was good, I love the Warriors of Kelon and was especially waiting for Syl. It was sweet and short.
Nmedlin43att.Net
Jun 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Warriors of Kelon

I chanced on this story by accident and found it to be delightful. Rachel is the first character that was running from an abusive husband who had no intention of letting her go. Rachel to seemed to be rather unlucky as she was kidnapped at least three times . Her luck in being rescued was phenomenal, although not always by the right group. Her love life was always a bit iffy , too. The storyline was as well developed as the characters.
The story moved along at a fast clip, as th
Allie Pruett
Same story, retold

These stories lack depth and originality. The main character is not compelling and their journey lacks an emotional arc. The story reads like someone started with a generic plot graph and filled in the spaces between major events a little too quickly.
Mark W.
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Quick read

Fun, easy read. I love reading Angela’ short stories. Always fun and quick to read. I can hardly wait to read the rest of the series
Les Chroniques Aléatoires
Mar 10, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014
Pour le moment, ce troisième tome est le plus intéressant de la saga et les personnage n'y sont pas pour rien. On se retrouve avec les dernier de la fratrie dont on est certain qu'il est raide dingue de sa belle-soeur, et une humaine qui n'a pas froid aux yeux. En parallèle on a le droit à la présentation de nouveaux aliens alphas et sexy au possible pour tenir la dragée haute au héros. Rajoutons à tout cela du dangers des batailles et des scènes bien épicées, vous obtiendrez Resisting Rachel.

Co
Anna
Jan 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
I am really liking this series. This one in particular, as it took the Kelon's off their planet after one of their cruisers crash lands on an unknown planet. Rachel is forced to choose a mate for her own protection and though she fell hard for Syl at first sight, she worries she will not be able to make him love her. This is just a really fun, set of reasonably short stories with a hell of a lot of very good sex. Nothing not to like.
Rachel
Mar 03, 2016 rated it liked it
Angie
Jul 12, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotic, yummy-aliens
Slightly frustrating in that the hero doesn't seem as into the heroine (and she realizes it), yet we don't see his POV so we have to take his word for it in the end that he really does care. Not my favorite in the series.
Mandy Steffen
Mar 20, 2013 rated it liked it
I didn't like this one quite as much as the others. I felt like the heroine kept continuing to throw herself at a man that didnt want her, and I really didn't see the appeal. All's well that ends well, I guess.
Eya
May 30, 2015 rated it it was ok
Very romantic but also very formulaic. It's one of those books I prefer to enjoy in secret because I'm quite aware of its shortcomings. Conscience won't allow me to rate it higher but honesty dictates I tell you that this comes with a big fat thumbs-up. Enjoy.
Sci-fi Reader
Sep 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 really... it was a little short. There were parts I thought were really interesting and parts that seemed cliche still enjoyed it but not the best book I've ever read
Madison
Dec 28, 2013 rated it liked it
I felt like there wasn't enough character development...
Lakshna
Feb 27, 2014 rated it liked it
A short but nice story...
Alenka Meško
May 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really love this one :)
Audra
Aug 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
My new favorite series.....short, entertaining and just fun to read......
Rachael Grossi
Sep 20, 2011 rated it it was ok
Its very short.
Ladymcbeth
Jul 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alien, erotica, romance, sci-fi
easily the best I read from this serie.
Rachel wants a guy, and she a real human woman... she'll try every thing she can to have him...
I loved the HEA
Tanya
May 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
There was no way that Syl could resist Rachel, she so wanted him and I really felt sorry for Addasar and was thrilled when he got his own story.
Sam
Jun 20, 2012 rated it really liked it
Who doesn't enjoy a hood love story with all the confusion and misunderstandings that lead to danger?
Christie Maynard
Jun 05, 2015
Julia
May 31, 2014
  • Armor (New World, #2)
  • Arena Station (Champions of Terra, #1)
  • Alien Mate 3 (Alien Mate, #3)
  • PRINCE OF DRAGONS (Orion Series Book 3)
  • Lilith Enraptured (Divinity Warriors #1)
  • Rage (Galactic Cage Fighters, #1)
  • Planet X
  • The Warlord's Comeuppance (Coletti Warlords, #2)
  • When Night Falls (The Chronicles of Nardyl, #2; Satrins, #2)
  • Bonded to the Alien Lord (Warriors of the Lathar, #1C)
  • Have Mercy (Project Alpha, #2)
  • Calder (Tales of the Shareem, #4)
I am a full time mother and part time writer. I live in a small country town in Victoria Australia. I have been writing ever since I learned to read, and almost endlessly drifting off into the fantasy world of my imagination.

Thankfully, I have a great group of supporting writer friends; a husband and three; currently small children who help keep me grounded.

When I’m not day dreaming of creating ne
More about Angela Castle

Warriors of Kelon (7 books)
  • Abducting Alice (Warriors of Kelon, #1)
  • Tempting Tara (Warriors of Kelon, #2)
  • Claiming Claire (Warriors of Kelon, #4)
  • Saving Sara (Warriors of Kelon, #5)
  • Possessing Providence  (Warriors of Kelon, #6)
  • Embracing Emily (Warriors of Kelon, #7)