Start by marking “La psicologia del bambino” as Want to Read:
La psicologia del bambino

La psicologia del bambino

3.92  ·  Rating details ·  590 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
Traduzione di Chiara Andreis

Risultato di lunghi anni di ricerche e di esperienze attorno alla psicologia infantile, questo libro è la sintesi più puntuale e precisa del pensiero di Jean Piaget. Ne è oggetto l'interdipendenza fra crescita mentale e sviluppo fisico, analizzata già prima della nascita, quando si va determinando un'embriologia di riflessi connessa all'attivit
Published January 1st 1982 by Einaudi (first published 1950)

To ask other readers questions about La psicologia del bambino, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about La psicologia del bambino

CherryB
Mar 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hard going, especially when reading it while raising a couple of high energy children. Best used as a reference book. It is dense and the language somewhat archaic, but I did gain some very useful insights into the child's cognitive development through persevering through this work. An example, the development of abstract concepts...where do dreams come from? Very young children might say "my pillow" or similar external source. What are thoughts? Dr Piaget traces the child's responses to this an ...more
Lars Guthrie
After reading Margaret Donaldson's wonderful 'Children's Minds,' I wanted more immersion in the source material covered second hand in my teaching credential program. Piaget was a god, but we never read him. Now, after struggling through this summary of his work produced for a broader audience, I can tell you Piaget is very, very challenging to read, even in 'dumbed-down' form. In the future, I might use excerpts from this as an example of dense prose requiring full engagement when I tell childr ...more
Annie
Mar 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Definitely more academic than practical use-oriented, so keep that in mind. It is a short lil book though, and not horrifically dense as academic things go.

I liked this because I love psych (one of my undergrad minors), and because I'm working with kids right now. It's fun to read Piaget's classic theories on how their methods and pathways of thought are foundations upon which specific, future methods of thought will build.

Here's a quote on symbolic play in young children, and about how it esse
Martha
Aug 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the seminal book on modern childhood education and development. I highly recommend this book to anyone who is entering or considering to enter into the field of education. I still have my well-worn, original copy with all my penciled commentary in the margins.
Casey
Oct 13, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: psychology
Piaget, the famous Swiss developmental psychologist and philosopher, and his ideas as presented in The Psychology of the Child are worth reading if you have any interest in child psychology, developmental or educational theory. The book is fairly technical and presents formalized results in a case study-like language.

His findings in this book, and many of his other works, conclude (I am grossly simplifying here) that children don’t think like adults and it takes a long process to get to develop
AC
A dry, highly technical and formalized schematic primer of Piaget's attack on behaviorism and associationism, etc. Not the general survey I was looking for...
Funda Guzer
Jun 20, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Cok teorik cok. Profesyonel ugrasmiyorsaniz konuyla ilgili yeniden dusunun kitabi okumak icin.
Ahmed
Dec 05, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
كتاب رائع حقا ولكن كما تعودنا من العملاق جين بياجيت قمة في الصعوبة و الدقة العلمية....يطفوا على اسلوبه الاستخدام الغزير للمصطلحات العلمية مع الاحتفاظ بالتفاصيل الدقيقة للعمليات العلمية...
كتاب صعب جدا علميا ولغويا...والترجمة الدنماركية لم تساعد في تبسيط هذا الجانب علي...بل العكس لان ليس لدي المام مقبول بالمصطلحات النفسية والمنطقية في هذه اللغة....ولكن مع هذا استطعت ان اهضم محتوى الكتاب واخرج بفهم ابهرني وشوقني على الاستمرار في الغوص في عالم بياجيت الساحر...
يناقش بياجيت التطور المعرفي, العقلي والا
Denis Mačor
Materiál, ktorý v mojom prípade nebol študijný, mi dokázal ozrejmiť niektoré záležitosti ohľadom môjho detstva. Žiadna psychoanalýza, ani Freud a jeho nadsvetové úvahy, ani Jung. Samozrejme, netvrdím že ich Piaget nezmienil, avšak svojou vlastnou pracovitosťou a precíznosťou dokázal vypracovať jedinečné dielo, ktoré o dieťati hovorí pragmaticky.

Vychádza zo skúsenosti rovnako, ako aj jeho čitatelia. Tí si milo dokážu pripomenúť časy minulé a presvedčiť sa o tom, že do istej miery aj vždy prítomn
Sarah Milne
Jan 24, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Piaget was a genius, for sure. Thank goodness for a condensed volume of his theories, because I doubt I will ever get through his other stuff. This is an incredibly dense little volume that requires a great deal of concentration to follow (and even then certain parts eluded me entirely - like every time the subject was mathematical concepts). Beyond commenting on the writing itself I can only say there is a reason Piaget's work (as well as the man himself) is venerated.
Abner Huertas
Dec 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The development of our being starts since we were a child, this means that every experience counts, one question might be How can we help a child to have a correct development?

In this book, Piaget teaches the different stages of the psychology development of a person, from birth to adolescence, a well understanding of this we'll give us the tools to raise our kids in a better way.
Nádia Faria
Jan 12, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: psychology
Very dull. I know Jean Piaget is a master of child psychology, but this book was too theoretical and difficult to read since its writing style was so archaic. It might work as an academic book, but I was looking for something more practical for my line of work and this did not help very much.
Angel Serrano
Este libro fue la base de la asignatura de Psicología Infantil en el primer curso de Magisterio. El argumento fundamental es que la mente de un niño se va formando poco a poco y sufre muchos cambios hasta que se convierte en adulto. En vez de buscar patología se centra en la normalidad.
Dahmani Hicham
it is very interesting to learn about child's psychology since all will become ine day a dad or a mam . so it ie very important to learn this book to benefit from all long the life.
Colin Doran
This was a part of required reading at the College of Education. Like so many.of those books I never read it in entirety(1974_78).
Achab_
Sep 04, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: essai, phd
really interesting summary of Piaget's works on the child development.
not enough material about language though.. :/
Paras Suri
Robert Kaufman
Oct 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
L
Amberphlame
Aug 16, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
a bit heavy to read and technical can get boring if you are not interested in profound study of the child's intellect.
Sushant
Feb 08, 2017
Peggy
Jan 02, 2015
Theo Gonzalez
rated it did not like it
Jan 13, 2017
Jul 12, 2010
  • Mind in Society: Development of Higher Psychological Processes
  • About Behaviorism
  • Childhood and Society
  • Theories of Childhood: An Introduction to Dewey, Montessori, Erikson, Piaget, and Vygotsky
  • The Spirit in Man, Art and Literature (Collected Works 15)
  • A Piaget Primer: How a Child Thinks
  • Cognitive Therapy and the Emotional Disorders
  • The Individual Psychology of Alfred Adler
  • Sexuality and the Psychology of Love
12064
Jean Piaget was a Swiss philosopher, natural scientist and developmental theorist, well known for his work studying children, his theory of cognitive development and for his epistemological view called "genetic epistemology." He created in 1955 the International Centre for Genetic Epistemology in Geneva and directed it until 1980. According to Ernst von Glasersfeld, Jean Piaget is "the great pione ...more
More about Jean Piaget...