Start by marking “A Demonic Bundle: So I Married a Demon Slayer, Demon Can't Help It & Demon Hunting in Dixie” as Want to Read:

4.28  ·  Rating details ·  32 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Demon Hunting In Dixie

A warrior, a demon, and the girl next door. . .

Looking For Trouble

Addy Corwin is a florist with an attitude. A bad attitude, or so her mama says, 'cause she's not looking for a man. Mama's wrong. Addy has looked. There's just not much to choose from in Hannah, her small Alabama hometown. Until Brand Dalvahni shows up, a supernaturally sexy, breathtaki
Published September 1st 2011 by Kensington Books (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about A Demonic Bundle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Demonic Bundle

Melindeeloo
Sep 05, 2011 rated it really liked it
Score! I was planning on getting So I Married A Demon Slayer and Demon Hunting In Dixie was on my wish list (people had been chatting favorably on the Amazon PNR forum), so even though I've already read Demon Can't Help It, I was ecstatic to find this deal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Demon Hunting in Dixie by Lexi George
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
A night run in a park puts Addy in the sights of
Luvs2dance
Feb 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Fun read overall. Really enjoyed Demon Can't Help It and LOLed at Demon Hunting in Dixie.
R. Inqui
Mar 08, 2013
Billie
Jun 01, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Angie Fox writes sweet, fun, action-packed mysteries. Her characters are clever and fearless, but in real life, Angie is afraid of basements, bees, and going up stairs when it is dark behind her. Let’s face it. Angie wouldn’t last five minutes in one of her books.

Angie is best known for her SOUTHERN SPIRITS™ mysteries, and for her ACCIDENTAL DEMON S
More about Angie Fox...