Start by marking “Chicken Soup for the Preteen Soul 2: Stories About Facing Challenges, Realizing Dreams and Making a Difference” as Want to Read:

4.15  ·  Rating details ·  884 Ratings  ·  80 Reviews
Filled with relevant, inspiring, and fun stories written mostly by kids, this new volume features a unique, innovative chapter that highlights real preteen kids achieving real dreams, helping less fortunate people, starting their own business, and utilizing their unique abilities.
Published June 1st 2004 by HCI

To ask other readers questions about Chicken Soup for the Preteen Soul 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chicken Soup for the Preteen Soul 2

Cindy'qee :D
Jan 17, 2009 rated it it was amazing
i liked this book alot but mainly because i love the series of books. the book maybe chicken soup for the teenage soul but i think that it is a great book for people of all ages. the stories that people have to share about their life experences are shocking and thrilling. some of these stories just seem so unrealistic but the fact that they are true makes them heart breaking and scary. the book teaches us all some really great life lessons and things about people that have been through so much ...more
Aspen
Dec 08, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nonfiction
I AM COUTING THIS AS TWO BOOKS!!!

This book is like a poem book just not with poems. This book has feelings of other people. Sad, happy and many other times and lives.

I loveeeeeee this book. Because if I have been going through a time I don't know how to handle I look in this book. There will be something I can find. And I gave this book a five star because I loveeeeeeed it I want to read it again!

I will recomend this book for people that are preeteens or soon to be a preeteen.

Stephanie
Aug 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
This book has many small stories in it about many different topic like crushes, bullying, death and even the choices we make. This book informs us that we have to be wise with certain situations and we have to have people earn our trust. People can seem to have our backs, but they could actually be someone who doesn't want to be your friend, but someone who wants to hurt you. We understand how it feels to get our heart broken and we know who is our friend for life or just someone that may just w ...more
Jaret
Oct 13, 2014 rated it liked it
This was a good collection of inspiring stories for students at that awkward age. I liked that most of the stories were written by teenagers giving hope and inspiration to others. There were a few stories written by adult celebrities, but almost all of the stories were written by young adults. This gave a more natural feel to the compilation of stories and made it more likely for them to be taken seriously. I just wish they would have added more stories by young boys. Their different viewpoint w ...more
APhanHan15
Oct 14, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"People may come and go, lives may change in an instant, but love and friendship will last forever"-Veneta Leonard "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drice out hate; only love can do that"-Martin Luther King Jr. "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again"-American Proverb. "Chicken Soup for the Preteen Soul 2" is a great book, it has a lot of meaningful quotes and could say that I like all of them. "Chicken Soup for the Preteen Soul 2" has different stor ...more
Shelsy Morillo
Jan 05, 2010 rated it it was amazing
it is a really good book...it help a lot when you're facing different types of situations...it make you fell a lot better about yourself... make you more confident...
Aksheeya Suresh
I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!! IT IS TOO GOOD!!! IT IS MY MOST TREASURED BOOK!!!! VERY VERY VERY INSPIRING!!!!
Xi
Aug 30, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Although this is not the type of book that i read most of the time, but it definitely has an unusual, yet eclectic content with a strong sense of reality that i appreciated. This book is the collection of all the touching short stories by preteenagers from everywhere. although the stories are unique they all revolve around the same theme, which is the struggles of teens and the way they solved them.
I love most of the stories, i like the way that they are all short, the writers would tend to ju
Xiaojuanwu
Jan 19, 2009 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Xiaojuanwu by: Teacher
Shelves: quater-2
This book is full of various of stories that are written by different people who are be coming teenagers. There are also stories about some problems kids face lead them to become a teenager. However, this book also contains some life lessons for children; such as how to be strong when they face family problem and friendship. In addtion, this book can help us understand what are the some issue people face often and how do they deal with it.

This book reminds a lot when I was becoming teenager. The
Erin

Tuesday, March 5- 30 minutes
Wednesday, March 6- 30 minutes

Monday, March 11- 30 minutes
  • Here Today
  • The Girl Who Wasn't There (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective Graphic Novels, #4)
  • Franklin's Class Trip
  • Hadiah Terindah (Chicken Soup for the Soul Graphic Novel, #1)
  • National Geographic Kids Almanac 2010
  • Believe in What You're Doing; Believe in Who You Are
  • Nancy Drew: A Novelization of the Hit Movie
  • Dream Stuff: Stories
  • Chocolate Wishes (Red Apples)
  • Some Things Never Change (The Amazing Days of Abby Hayes, #13)
  • Live Writing: Breathing Life into Your Words

Canfield received a BA in Chi
More about Jack Canfield...