Start by marking “Chicken Soup for the Soul: Living Your Dreams” as Want to Read:
Chicken Soup for the Soul: Living Your Dreams

Chicken Soup for the Soul: Living Your Dreams

In the years since it was first published, the magic of "Chicken Soup for the Soul" has touched the hearts and minds of more than 70 million readers from all walks of life with its stories of ordinary people who have done extraordinary things. With its powerful message of hope and inspiration, the series that Newsweek called "a publishing phenomenon" has taught readers ...more
Published August 12th 2003 by HCI (first published July 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Chicken Soup for the Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chicken Soup for the Soul

Start your review of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Living Your Dreams
Carol
Normally I would have been finished with this Chicken Soup edition quite some time ago. I try to read at least one of the inspirational stories in the series each day. In 2019 I got out of the habit so this one took longer than it should, not because it wasn't good, just because I got out of this routine.

Rating it to others that I've read in the series, I'd give it a 4, not my all-time favorite, but very good.

Do you have dreams or aspirations? Do you believe dreams can come true? Do you know
Sandy Yang
Jun 13, 2009 rated it really liked it
Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen
Health Communications, Inc., 2003, 371 pp., $12.95
ISBN: 0757301177

I have been a big fan of the Chicken soup series ever since I could read words that hard. [I'm kidding:] The stories in this book are written and edited beautifully, giving people a feeling of being with the person who wrote their stories to us.
In this series particularly, I really liked this story about Le Van Vu and his wife and how they were willing to 'pay the price' and now they have
Jun 23, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2010
I loved the fact that the first 50 or so pages were dedicated to establishing practical guidelines for the reader to follow in order to advance on the path to achieving their dreams. My 10 favourite and most inspiring stories were: "Follow Your Dream" (I cried- dreaming is not futile), "New Directions" (a tale of an empowered women), "Finding My Wings" (made me realise the importance of adding a note of tangibility to your dreams), "Glenna's Goal Book" (By far the most memorable- I immediately ...more
Aakriti
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A brilliant book which urges us to aspire for dreams we had no clue lingered in our minds. With the motivational stories and renditions, it tells us there's no way anything is impossible if we put our minds to it. A must read! It made for a wonderful read.
Ain
Jul 31, 2012 rated it really liked it

drmuslimah.blogspot.com

Tajuk buku : Chicken Soup for the Soul-Living your dreams.
Penulis : Jack Canfield & Mark Victor Hansen
Keluaran : HCI ( Health Communications,Inc. )
Halaman : 371 m/s

Ulasan Ain Sabrina :

Buku siri Chicken Soup for the Soul memang terkenal dan diketahui sebagai buku yang mengumpulkan kisah-kisah yang dihantar dari pelosok dunia. Dan buku ini , Chicken Soup for the Soul, Living your dream mengumpulkan kisah-kisah pelbagai manusia mengejar kejayaan dan impian masing-masing.
Barbara
Sep 10, 2012 rated it really liked it
This has been my train commute read for the last 3 weeks. The first section is dedicated to taking steps toward making your dreams a reality. I always enjoy a step-by-step process and this one was laid out very systematically (love it). The next two sections share lots of inspirational stories. Most were great ... a few actually felt like a swift kick in the pants to me (awesome). Those made me realize that I make a lot of excuses for why I'm NOT doing something. It helped me remember that if ...more
Rosslyn
Aug 10, 2009 rated it liked it
This book is full of wonderful & inspirational stories, but I found myself in no hurry to finish it. In other words, it was easy to put down. Still, it's a good book for the coffee table and great to pull out on those days when you need an extra inspirational lift. I would recommend it, just don't pay full price (there are a lot of used copies out there in very good condition)
Dieu Linh Nguyen
May 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
This is a really inspiring collection of stories that inspires souls so much. It motivated me to believe in all my wildest dreams, maybe they can't come true, but believing in them is a powerful thing to do. I love it.
Jenny Baker
Sep 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is one of my favorite Chicken Soup books. I ended up buying it.
Erik
Apr 03, 2011 rated it it was amazing
The stories are true inspiration and on of my favourite book I've reread most often.
DeeAnn
Aug 14, 2008 rated it really liked it
Great book! Very motivating.
Maria
Feb 17, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Great stories - I cried a few times. Law of attraction is real!
Mar 10, 2009 added it
was a gift
Steffany
Apr 20, 2011 rated it really liked it
Another great book by these 2 fantastic optomistic authors. Inspirational and filled with powerful principles and practical techniques to apply in real life.
Leslie
Jun 26, 2007 added it
YAWN...
Michelle
Feb 21, 2008 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2008
Starts off with some success principles and then goes into the stories. They are very inspiring, andremind us to keep dreaming and never give up on ourselves or our dreams. Good stuff!
Velvet Ross
Mar 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
For anyone who has dreams and wants to accomplish them this is a must. The many stories of perseverance will inspire and make you cry. It will also give you strength to write your own story.
Evrem
May 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot stories :)
Omkar Inamdar
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
inspiring stories
Evelyn
Dec 16, 2012 rated it really liked it
Really good. The first 50 pages give you steps for change then the remaining stories in the book are stories which reflect those steps.
Kimberly
Kay
Jul 25, 2011
Christy
Dec 12, 2012

• Do It Scared: Finding the Courage to Face Your Fears, Overcome Adversity, and Create a Life You Love
  • Touching the Clouds (Alaskan Skies, #1)
  • The Girl in the Flammable Skirt
  • The Hunchback of Notre-Dame
  • The Cave
  • Monkey Mind: A Memoir of Anxiety
  • Resisting Happiness
  • Bringing the Shovel Down
  • Revelations
  • Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us
  • Happier at Home: Kiss More, Jump More, Abandon a Project, Read Samuel Johnson, and My Other Experiments in the Practice of Everyday Life
  • The Little Book of Life Hacks: How to Make Your Life Happier, Healthier, and More Beautiful
  • The Good Girl’s Guide To Being A D*ck: The art of saying what you want, asking for what you need and getting the life you deserve
  • Narcissus and Goldmund