Start by marking “Herb Mixtures Spicy Blends: Ethnic Flavorings, No-Salt Blends, Marinades/Dressings, Butters/Spreads, Dessert Mixtures, Teas/Mulling Spices” as Want to Read:
Herb Mixtures  Spicy Blends: Ethnic Flavorings, No-Salt Blends, Marinades/Dressings, Butters/Spreads, Dessert Mixtures, Teas/Mulling Spices

3.79  ·  Rating details ·  33 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Create handmade mixtures of your favorite herbs and spices that add a delicious new zing to your favorite dishes. Maggie Oster presents more than 100 recipes compiled from herb shops and farms across America that showcase a wide variety of techniques for getting the most of out of your seasoning. Learn how to make Cajun, Thai, and Indian blends for seafood, game, poultry, ...more
Published January 4th 1996 by Storey Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Herb Mixtures Spicy Blends, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Herb Mixtures Spicy Blends

fyc
Dec 06, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this. It has a lot of good recipes for making your own spice blends, tells you what they'd be good in, and offers some recipes that use the mixtures and blends. The book also offers gift box/ bag suggestions. I like it best that the recipes offer a suggestion of blends and you can tweak them to suit.
Fran
Pamwalsh
Jan 26, 2010 is currently reading it
It has several good blends that I have marked to try, such as, Taco Seasoning Mix, Saltless Herb Salt, Fanny Couch's Mild Curry Powder, Rosemary-Black Olive Pesto and Food Emporium Italian Seasoning.
Apr 08, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I got so many fun ideas from this book! YUM!!
AJ
Sep 13, 2010 rated it it was ok
Cool ideas but nothing really struck me. I thought it was weird that the hot cocoa mix called for flour.
Stacey Alex
Mar 19, 2015
Daryl Nichols
Feb 26, 2012
Taskesen
rated it did not like it
Jan 22, 2016