Start by marking “Another Tear (The Kennards, #2)” as Want to Read:
Another Tear (The Kennards, #2)

Another Tear (The Kennards #2)

4.42  ·  Rating details ·  580 Ratings  ·  57 Reviews
Kevin Kennard gazed into the precious face of his newborn son, the offspring of the intoxicating love he shared with his wife, Simone. Closing his eyes, Kevin whispered a prayer of thanks. Life had given him a second chance at happiness far greater than anything he'd fathomed from inside the concrete walls of his prison cell. While Kevin and Simone bask in their familial b ...more
Published September 29th 2011 by King George Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Another Tear, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Another Tear

Christiana
Oct 23, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: traci-bee
I must say that I think Traci Bee is a very talented writer...she is very creative...This book was good...but for me I found myself skimming thru the pages...I got bored with Felicia...I wanted more chemistry from Kevin and Simone...I also felt there was way too many kids in this book...I had a hard time keeping up with who was who...as well as the parents...I may need to go back and reread the first book...because there was also like 3 mothers in this book as well...Amazingly Ricardo's name pop ...more
MZURAQT
Oct 18, 2011 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars hands down.I knew it was gone be a banger.I had to read part 2.It picked right back up from part one and it was just as ruthless as the 1st.Once again the title was right on point because I felt like dropping tears.I was mad to the point where I wanted to jump in and smack a few people around my self.I also loved the heaven scene.Keep up the good work TRACI BEE!!!
Bkdoll
Jul 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow

Poor Simone and Kevin couldn't get a break drama after drama and that damn Felicia, Andre! Now Ricardo back in the mix oh snap!
Kim
Aug 29, 2012 rated it liked it
The first quarter of this book really irritated me. Possibly because I read this book right after the first book. The first quarter really retold a good portion of the ending of the first book. A lot of the blanks were filled in, but a lot of it was really irrelevant. Whole scenes were repeated verbatim for pages at a time, and I felt myself skipping through a lot of the pages to get through scenes that I literally just read hours before. I still loved Kevin and Simone together, but Felicia, her ...more
Carla
Oct 02, 2011 rated it it was amazing
"Another Tear" by Traci Bee was well worth the wait!It starts shortly after the events of "Two Tears in A Bucket".Simone and Kevin are moving to the next chapter in life. What is supposed to be a joyous occasion, quickly turns into a tragedy, setting off an unforgettable story line that will leave you breathless and wanting more.Felicia is definitely a character you love to hate! It was a fast paced read that I hated to see end.
" Another Tear" was a page turner that had me on the edge of my se
Elle
Dec 28, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: aa
Soooo

Liked this one better than the first one.

WAY to much drama and twist and turns... and still the book seems NOT to be finished based on the ending.

I for the life of me can't understand why so many AA books can't just be ONE FREAKING BOOK. Why must there be Part 1,2,3,4,5,6...10. This is the one thing that strongly pisses me off. Can I get one full book? I get making part 2,3,4 etc if it's centered around other characters but hot damn the same characters in each book is exhausting.

Anywho..
Kimberly
Oct 09, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series-serials
I loved this book, it was a great sequel. There was drama, mystery and romance. Kevin was so in love with Simon and just couldn't stand living without her and wanted to do things his way. Simon was a strong woman that was easily influenced by the wrong people instead of listening to her own heart. Felicia and Andre were just down right evil people. This book was so good I couldn't put it down. Can't wait to see if there will be another one.
Dana
Aug 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
great sequel, I'm searching for part three next, I hope its out already!
Barbra Athill
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!!

This book was EVERYTHING. The love that Simone and Kevin had for each other was amazing and after dealing with drama and bs they still managed to keep their love intact. Felicia was a crazy ass broad who was willing to do whatever for her man...........I'm really hoping there's a part 3
Alicia Hamilton
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good

THIS BOOK IS AN EXCELLENT READ... A REAL PAGE TURNER... CANT WAIT TIL THE NEXT ONE..... PLEASE BRING IT OUT SOON.
  • Thicker Than Water 3
  • Already Taken
  • Country Boy II : Still Country, The Aftermath
  • Chasing Bliss
  • Aftermath (Snapped #2)
Traci Bee’s debut novel TWO TEARS IN A BUCKET has earned her numerous awards, including AAMBC’S 2011 Breakout Author of the Year, and remains one of the hottest selling ebook dramas on Amazon. The proud owner of King George Publishing, LLC, a company named in honor of her daddy angel, George, Traci plans to release ANOTHER TEAR this summer and A NICKEL FOR A KISS in December.
More about Traci Bee...

The Kennards (2 books)
  • Two Tears in a Bucket (The Kennards, #1)