Start by marking “Chicken Soup for the Soul: Teens Talk Relationships: Stories about Family, Friends and Love” as Want to Read:

4.02  ·  Rating details ·  62 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Chicken Soup for the Soul: Teens Talk Relationships supports and inspires teenagers, reminding them they are not alone as they read stories written by teens about friends, family, love, loss, and many lessons learned.

The teenage years are difficult. Old friends drift away, new friends come with new issues, teens fall in and out of love, and relationships with family membe
Published May 3rd 2011 by Chicken Soup for the Soul (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Chicken Soup for the Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chicken Soup for the Soul

Shannon
Oct 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen’s purpose in writing the book, Chicken Soup for the Soul: Teens Talk Relationships is to help teens realize they are not alone in this world. That other people go through break-ups, arguments with relatives, and that first kiss anxiousness.
Chicken Soup for the Soul is a very well written novel. The story is a bunch of non-fiction stories and relates to others’ lives. When I read the stories, it is as if I am the actual character or that the situation is hap
Edna
Dec 04, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This 366-page young adult novel by Jack Canfield, Amy Newmark, and Mark Victor Hansen is a wonderful part of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series. These books tell the stories of several people and are categorized into different sections based on the content of each individual story.

I love these books because they are easy to relate to. This novel is directed toward the teenagers. Their other novels have other target audiences, as seen with the variation of titles, and sequels.
Alyssa Molina
Jun 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book gave me more insights on how one should handle relationships not just in love, but most especially with family and friends. No man is an island, and every person we encounter has a reason for being in our life. And we learn from them, and they learn from us. I'm a very emotional person, so it's not so surprising I cried to some stories shared here.
Blesie
Dec 08, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm happy that some of the stories really touch my heart, gave me a good lesson and advice from family, friends and to our special loved ones. :)
Kaelyn
it help me go through many diffcult challenges by reading this book as find ways that other teens like me go through tough times in relationship problem
Dawn Mason
Idy Lee
rated it it was ok
Oct 21, 2012
Kurdee
I now understand the meaning of love and family
Taska
Erin
Jul 28, 2010
« previous 1 3 next »

Canfield received a BA in Chi
More about Jack Canfield...