Start by marking “Dark Soul Vol. 3 (Dark Soul, #3)” as Want to Read:
Dark Soul Vol. 3 (Dark Soul, #3)

Read eBook

Dark Soul Vol. 3

(Dark Soul #Vol 3)

In "Dark Lady I," as Silvio Spadaro plans to take on the Russian hit squad that kidnapped his boss, he decides the best way to deal with four extremely dangerous men is to become an even more dangerous woman.

In “Dark Lady II,” Stefano discovers yet another disturbing – and arousing – truth about Silvio and how easily Silvio uses a man’s weakness for his own ends.

“Dark
Published December 19th 2011 by Riptide Publishing (first published December 18th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Dark Soul Vol. 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Soul Vol. 3

Start your review of Dark Soul Vol. 3 (Dark Soul, #3)
Rosalinda *KRASNORADA*
Feb 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: delicious-m-m

How do you review Vol.3 without spoilers? You can’t.

A few thoughts should be enough. This volume was disturbing and dark, the darkest one so far I’d say. But I loved it. Yes, because I am sick, I know.

That first part with the Russians was…weird! I liked it but I am not sure what that means. It probably means Voinov’s voice is even better than what I thought because any other author would have turned that scene into something horrible but not definitely hot. And let me tell you, that was hot.
Rach
Dec 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, m-m
ANOTHER AMAZING BOOK BY ALEKSANDR VOINOV!

THIS WAS EVEN BETTER THAN THE LAST ONE- THE BEST SO FAR

[image error]

Silvio and Stefano are amazing together. Darkness and light (or lighter is more the phrase for Stefano).

The hot scene towards the end of the book had me

at first then

then admittedly

I couldn't wait to read the next one so I dived straight in and that rarely happens to me with books in a series, as I like variety.

BLOODY BRILLIANT (sorry when I am passionate about things the swear
Kat
Will wonders never cease? I’m cautiously tiptoeing towards that Silvio bandwagon… I’m starting to see his appeal and really appreciate his fluid sexuality and “I don’t give a fuck” mentality.

I have a theory about him too. A theory regarding how this series will end. Yes…
I think Silvio will turn out to be a Trojan horse. Since he, during his sex fests with friend and foe, only randomly uses protection, I think in the end this sexy mofo is going to kill ‘em all with his STD-ridden body.

So what
LenaRibka
4,6 EXTREMELY HOT DIRTY STARS!

WOW! HOLY HELL!!WHAAAAAAT DID I JUST READ ?!

I unquestionably love this Book 3 in Dark Soul series!

I loved the dynamics between Stefano and Silvio in the previous sequels, but having Franco, he brother of Silvio, in the third part was absolutely ..ahhhh..kinky(?!), twisted(?!), perverse(?!). It was MIND-BLOWING!!!

Oh, Aleks! His writing continues to amaze me every time I start a new book from him. I am not sure that I can recommend this series and especially this
Susan
Aug 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing

Good god.

I thought I could handle twisted. But then, Volume 3 introduced me to a hooker and a brother...and now I have ZERO idea of how I feel about it. And I'm certain Mr. Voinov could care less. The reality is that this is his F'd up world and we're all just along for the ride. God, I'm loving this ride.

I can only describe Volume 3 as a deeper disturbing look into our beloved Silvio. And we walk away knowing more about him, understanding even less about him, loving him all the same...and
Bev
Jan 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing

Well, he certainly GOT those Russians didn't he?? 4.5 stars for this one....a double header....Silvio AND Franco

I fear for Silvio's sanity I have to say, all of this killing is not going to do him any good whatsoever!! Signore Marino is pretty much a secondary character in this book....it's all about Silvio, his attitude to murder.....and his relationship with his brother Franco. Big guns are being talked about, and I fear there'll be a lot more death before this series is finished.
It's just me Shelly B
Mar 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: badass-assassin
I love Silvio!!!!! He never fails me when I need him!!!!

He is so carnal that it's almost refreshing......it's just the basic needs.....

He doesn't either....it's all about what feels good to him....he's a killer........damn I love him!!!!

Short book, short review..

Are there other characters in this book...YES.....do any out shine Silvio...NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Of course Stefano is here.....he is his normal self...no big changes there.

We do meet Franco:) He is Silvio's brother....things happen...what can
Monique
Jun 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This series, is so un-bloody-believably brilliant that I devoured each and every one of the books back to back! I could not put them down.

Because of this I will do a review as a whole on Dark Soul Vol. 5 I have also rated the series as a whole rather than individually.
Anna (Bananas)
Dec 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, bisexual, lgbtqia
Words cannot describe. Pictures cannot express. This can only be read. But, 5 stars! (We really need more stars for this one.)
Breann
I GET IT NOW. I didn't get the big deal about these books before. I do now. I totally do. This was fucking awesome.

I don't know if I should be, but I'm sort of in love with Silvio. He's dark, dangerous and doesn't give a fuck. He's completely badass. I mean, the entire part one? With the "hooker"? Fucking amazing!

So, I said fuck a lot in this review. But it was just to express how FUCKING GOOD THIS WAS!
Julio Genao
Nov 18, 2012 rated it liked it
White-hot. Had a boner for most of it. The dark lady sequence was spectacular.
Aleksandr Voinov
Dec 07, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-wrote
The new edition has been published (new covers, newly edited, also 3 parts rather than 5).
Sammy Loves Books
Most Disturbing and Darkest of the Series so far

description

Silvio intrigues me. He seams to have no moral compass, and yet his loyalty is beyond endearing. Does Silvio have a limit? The more I read, the more disturbed I am by his actions. If it feels good, then it's alright to indulge. Yet he is also willing to win this war of Stefano's, "by any means necessary"! His methods are shocking but effective.

We are introduced to Silvio's older brother, Franco. Franco is just as emotionally screwed up as Silvio. A
Sheri
Snowtulip
Dec 16, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, uncomfortable
Voinov once again screws with my comfort level and makes me question what really is "normal". This is why I love Voinov's work! Love, trust, acceptance...what should be a limiting factor for sharing that with someone (should it matter)? This story touches on subect matter I have avoided in stories I read. I continue to love this storyline and this in no way went the direction I thought this next installment would. This story really shed light on more of Silvio's past and offers glimpses of his ...more
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
I'm not sure how to rate this book. The first half was great- violent and disturbing but i couldn't stop reading. Then, in the second half of the book....

**edited to add**

I have since realized since reading this book originally that many people are into (view spoiler) in their M/M romances. I vehemently hate it so I'm stopping this series. It it totally a matter of personal taste but that is just too dark for me.
DarienMoya
^^IT'S SIMPLY THE FREAKING BEST!^^

I don't think I want to make an attempt at writing an intelligent review, because I doubt it would express my serious feelings for this book. If you remember, I gushed about Vol.1, Vol.2, and I doubt I managed to express the awesomeness that is this series. I am just going to tell you why you need pick up every volume of this series and not wait a damn minute longer.

"It’s simply the best, better than all the rest".

Yeh it's a song but it works. This volume was
Lauraadriana
First things first, I am SERIOUSLY digging the way these stories are being presented, they are like acts in a play. It works really well. Every time the curtain falls, we have some bits to digest before moving on.

The different sides to Silvio, the machinations in their world, the characters that we need to know (as uncomfortable as that may be) to continue discovering who Silvio is.

Dark Lady I This was straight out of Le Femme Nikita...Holy Shit. Silvio dresses the part of a hooker to catch the
Lisa Arbitrary - AttentionIsArbitrary M/M Blog
May 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: m-m, gay, assassin, thriller, mafia, mafioso
~~~

"What am I to you now?" the hooker asked.

Dark Soul.

Who's? Silvio's?

Or mine?

This book reached a new level in an already gripping series. Parts of the story are so surprisingly sexy and beguiling that I couldn't look away.

Other scenes were so dark and disturbing and forbidden that I couldn't look away.

Quick, fast and surgically precise writing makes reading this a pleasure. My favorite of the series so far.

In fact, a very short review here so that I can get right on to #4.

~~~

Take a look at my
Sandi ♥'s way too many M/M books
Ok holy wow doesn't even come close in this book. Silvio you are killing me. This series is amazing so far. But this book has me all over the place.
Em
This was easily my favorite book in the series so far! Sit back and enjoy the ride.
Emanuela ~plastic duck~
At the end of this installment it's like Silvio is slipping away. In the first two books the point of views of Silvio and Stefano alternated, but here instead of hearing Silvio's side of the story, we see him from the outside. He's always been distant, but in this way he becomes almost unreachable. We get a little bit closer to him when he is in Stefano's arms, and that scene was incredibly heartbreaking.

I think the common thread of this installment is that we have the impression that Silvio
Rebecca
Jan 22, 2013 rated it really liked it

Pffft.
OK
Yeah.....We shifted gear here. I was waiting for the big click and here it is!

Right so....first thing I really wanna say is the writing is brilliant. I'm reading and my brain is telling me I should be repulsed and horrified but I am sooo not. I don't even know how I am finding certain bits sweet and really tender....and I want to say erotic?!?.... I think?....don't judge me.

I like it when a book makes me puzzled by my emotional responses. What I
Michelle [Helen Geek]
Aug 10, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone wanting a very unique read - enter at your own risk.
I plan to post my review for the complete Dark Soul collection [volumes 1 through 5] after I finish all five [5] novella's. I have the ARC for all volumes in one "book".

This is volume three [3].

What can I say about this one? Silvio is a very complicated character. You want to know what makes him tick. He is a chock full of contrasts; hard / soft, gentle / abrasive, loving / callous, etc. He intrigues me. And he seems to find people who care deeply about him and you wonder at this. He has this
Shelley
Oh Good Lord!!!

I am loving this series. Totally original, shocking, wonderful characters! Just AWESOME

Review when I'm finished them all!!!
Mel
Jan 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*** Review for the whole Dark Soul Series ***

So, I slept over it, and I still have no clue how to review this series. So bear with me, please, while I try to figure it out…

For me, at the centre of this series, stands Silvio:

Silvio’s searching for something. He always has been,” Franco murmured under his breath. “Something I could never give him.”
"What is that?” Marino leaned forward.
”A place to be himself. Somebody who accepts him as he is, darkness and all.” Franco emptied his wineglass. “
Jamie ♡♡ submits to books ♡♡
5 Holy Wowza Stars

photo shocked_zpsatqxqyl2.gif

Each page left me speechless. Aleksandr Voinov is a mastermind of fawked upness.

As Silvio puts Stefano's plan into action, you will not believe the links he goes thru to take down the Russian enemy.

Silvio is beyond crazy and gets the job done.

This book opens us up to a very dark past Silvio has. You will NOT see any of this coming.

We meet Franco, Silvio's brother. They share a closeness that you will never be expecting.

Silvio needs both Franco and Stefano in ways he
Mar 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Volume three in the Dark Soul series is broken up into three tales each with their own brand of violence, raw intensity, brutality, tenderness, and emotional power. The twists, turns, and revelations will haunt you long after the last page.

I adore Stefano and Silvio’s chemistry, tension, teasing, and voices—spoken and heartbreaking inner voices. Their time together can cause my heart to stutter and make a grin slash across my face with such surprise and force.

But the Dark Brother story
Johanna
Nov 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Oh Silvio, Silvio, Silvio... How can you be so reckless and focused at the same time? So violent and tender? So divine and so very human? I just can't figure you out... At times you come across as a magical, fairylike being to whom everything is possible, but the next moment you make me want to hold you and pet you to make it all better. You are so adorable, too unpredictable, ridiculously sexy, surprisingly wise, delightfully shocking... intense. A wild child. And damn, you make me worry a lot ...more
La-Lionne
The Rosebreeder

Dark Soul Vol. 3 was a bit of a shocker. There was one scene in the story which was particularly hard to digest. I was both disgusted by what Silvio did and felt sorry for him. I couldn't believe that he actually went there. He truly has no boundaries and no shame. I guess that is what makes him such a fascinating character.

I wanted to know more about Silvio's brother. The conversations that they had left me with a lot of questions. I'm hoping to hear more about him in the next

• The Prince (The Original Sinners, #3)
  • Heated Rivalry (Game Changers, #2)
  • Their Bounty (Four Mercenaries, #1)
  • Quid Pro Quo (Market Garden #1)
  • The Lion and the Crow
  • Evenfall: Volume 2: Director's Cut (In the Company of Shadows, #1 part #2)
  • Promises (Coda Books, #1)
  • Fade (In the Company of Shadows, #4)
  • Evenfall: Volume 1: Director's Cut (In the Company of Shadows, #1 part #1)
  • (Watch Me) Break You (Run This Town, #1)
  • Elements of Retrofit (Thomas Elkin, #1)
  • rock
  • Heartsong (Green Creek, #3)
  • Kage Unleashed (Kage Trilogy, #2)
  • Tournament of Losers
  • Cut & Run (Cut & Run, #1)
  • Hot Head (Head #1)
  • A Matter of Time Book I (A Matter of Time #1)

Dark Soul (5 books)
  • Dark Soul Vol. 1 (Dark Soul, #1)
  • Dark Soul Vol. 2 (Dark Soul, #2)
  • Dark Soul Vol. 4 (Dark Soul, #4)
  • Dark Soul Vol. 5 (Dark Soul, #5)
“I like men with weaknesses, his father had said. I can buy them. Men without weaknesses I have to kill.” 22 likes