Start by marking “Creeping With the Enemy (Langdon Prep #2)” as Want to Read:
Creeping With the Enemy (Langdon Prep #2)

Creeping With the Enemy

(Langdon Prep #2)

Using skills learned from her mom, an undercover cop, Chanti Evans has already exposed lies and made enemies at her posh new school, so she's no stranger to the games people play. But she's learning the hard way that at Langdon Prep, friends can play more dangerous games than any enemy.

There's nothing like having someone in your corner when you're the new girl in school, b
Published May 1st 2012 by Kensington -Teen/Dafina (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Creeping With the Enemy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Creeping With the Enemy

Scudder
Steve
Sunny
and now...Chanti
I have a new detective hero! As you can see she is one of the few female detectives on the list. Reid has created a solid, likable, real, smart detective in Chanti Evans.
Creeping with the Enemy is the second in Kimberly Reid's Langdon Prep series which is so much more than a prep school series.
I loved My Own Worst Frenemy and even wrote Ms. Reid to tell her so. She kindly replied and told me the series would continue t
Susan Ashcraft
Mar 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: toung readers10+
Shelves: firstread, first
Creeping With the Enemy by Kimberly Reid Review

When you combine the sleuthing ability of Nancy Drew, the nosiness of Donna Parker and add in a undercover cop for a mom, a friend who is definitely not what she seems and the ongoing daily strife of being a poor scholarship student at prestigious Langdon Prep, you come up with Chanti, the heroine of Creeping with the Enemy.
Chanti's only been in Langdon Prep for a short time but trouble has already found her more than once. The guy she likes, Marco,
Jaime K
Mar 19, 2013 rated it liked it
I won this in a Goodreads giveaway for My Own Worst Frenemy.

Strange calls from Atlanta, Lana on a super hush-hush case, Bethanie being more secretive than ever...oh yes, and preppy white boy Cole conveniently hanging out in a bodega the day it gets robbed.

Chanti's detective skills are needed again! But how will they affect her relationship with Marco, Bethanie, and/or MJ? Will Lana trust her? Seriously- what is up with Bethanie's family?!?!

I am so glad we find out about the latter because it was
May
Oct 26, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh no... secrets are exposed...

Chanti is back. Woo-hoo! Creeping With The Enemy is the second book in the Langdon Prep series. In this book, Chanti starts to wonder about all the secrecy that surrounds Bethanie and her family, and her suspicions grow when this cute boy, Cole, seems to fall hopelessly in love with Bethanie, literally within seconds of meeting her. As Chanti starts to dig deeper, she finds out that not only is Bethanie hiding quite a few secrets, but Cole is too. When Bethanie sta
Ayanna Ray
Nov 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
This was a really good book! It was mainly about mystery. Chanti is a really smart girl and when she has to go to Langdon Prep so that she is safe, she isn't happy. Her mom is an undercover cop, and nobody can know that. She seems like one of those cool moms that you would love to have. She was really nice to Chanti like she was her friend, not her mom. Chanti was my favorite character because she was really smart and when she wanted to do something, she really got it done. Marco seemed like a c ...more
Excalibur Snape
Aug 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book is quite humorous.
The main character can't seem to stay out of trouble.
Trouble always seems to find her and her friends or sort of friends.
Everyone has secrets and some secrets are deadlier then others.
It is one of the main character's BFF who has a secret that almost gets are home girl killed.
Through in crazy MJ and undercover FBI agents and Vegas baby and you are in for quite a ride.
The relationship between all these characters are quite explosive.
Even the bad guys are quite lovable.
Jamie
Dec 03, 2013 rated it it was ok
I received this book in a Goodreads Giveaway. First, I loved that it was signed - that's still pretty cool to me. The book was a bit frustrating to me. There were parts that were a bit slow and other facts were so crystal clear that I had to keep myself from screaming how do you not see it? I understand that the audience is young adult but even teenagers catch on faster. I never read the first book but this was good as a standalone. I did like the dynamic of Chanti, her mom and MJ and am curious ...more
Stacey
Jul 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
I cannot figure out why I like these books so much. Perhaps the setting of this series is just so different from all of the other books I read that it feels refreshing. And Chanti is so delightfully nosy, I would absolutely hate her if I knew her, but I love to read about her. There is enough foreshadowing that I know the reveals before they come, BUT she comes to the correct conclusions without being an idiot, so I never have to put the book down to roll my eyes.
Pebbles Good
Jul 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I loved this 2nd book in the series. I thought it was even better than the first. I love how the author draws in new characters but still keeps the focus on Chanti. I can't wait to read the next book in the series.
Jennise Conley
Jul 03, 2012 rated it liked it
I just received my free copy as a First Reads winner. The first book, "My Own Worst Frenemy," in the set was also included. I am very excited to get started reading these books. I skimmed through them a bit and they look fantastic!
Ms. Kelly
I really enjoy these books! Fun mysteries, great relatable characters.
Kim
Very disappointing. The book blurb sounded so good. I did make it through a few chapters.
Monica
May 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: devoured
I read this book and fell in love with the character. So in love I bought this for for 'god-daughter.'
Winter Sophia Rose
Jun 20, 2014
Heather
Jan 15, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »

• Faythe Reclaimed (Hanaford Park #3)
  • June Fourth Elegies
  • Cat Girl's Day Off
  • The File on Angelyn Stark
  • Burning Emerald (The Cambion Chronicles, #2)
  • A Thousand Bayonets
  • Tutored
  • Claws and Effect (Diaries of an Urban Panther, #2)
  • The Darlings in Love (The Darlings are Forever, #2)
  • The Tell-Tale Con (Rules of the Scam, #1)
  • The Crystal Bridge (The Lost Shards, #1)
  • Shadows Of Guilt (Urban Underground #2)
  • The Kayla Chronicles
  • Darkness of the Wolf (Draicon Werewolves, #4)
  • Soul Enchilada
  • Chess Rumble
  • A la Carte
  • Invisible Touch

Langdon Prep (4 books)
  • My Own Worst Frenemy (Langdon Prep #1)
  • Sweet 16 to Life (Langdon Prep #3)
  • Guys, Lies & Alibis (Langdon Prep, #4)