Start by marking “Zakochana księżniczka (Pamiętnik Księżniczki, #3)” as Want to Read:
Zakochana księżniczka (Pamiętnik Księżniczki, #3)

Zakochana księżniczka

(The Princess Diaries #3)

3.77  ·  Rating details ·  50,681 ratings  ·  1,495 reviews
Princess Mia may seem like the luckiest girl ever.

But the truth is, Mia spends all her time doing one of three things: preparing for her nerve-racking entrée into Genovian society, slogging through the congestion unique to Manhattan in December, and avoiding further smooching from her hapless boyfriend, Kenny.

For Mia, being princess is not the fairy tale it's supposed to b
Published 2003 by Amber (first published March 26th 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Zakochana księżniczka, please sign up.
Brynn
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Ruby Easy, my favorite is Lily. Why? Because she is so different but doesn't care who knows.

·  50,681 ratings  ·  1,495 reviews

Start your review of Zakochana księżniczka (Pamiętnik Księżniczki, #3)
April (Aprilius Maximus)
May 17, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015
OMG THE ENDING I AM DEAD.
emma
Mmmmph. Okay.

So this is the worst one yet.

Which is not that hard, because the first and second books in this series were like, nonstop barrels of laughs. Real walks in the park. Amusement park levels of fun, if you're a normal person and find them to be extremely fun, and not me who sees them as Nausea Central with like an eighty dollar admission cost.

Anyway.

This was just a liiiiiittle too dramatic and repetitive. Don't get me wrong, the other two books were fun precisely because they're very dr
Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
Reread 5/2/15: I've been swooning over Michael Moscovitz for a decade, and showing no signs of stopping. Sa-wooooon.
Jessica
Apr 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it! Man, am I flying through this series or what?
This is a reread for me.. I wanted to reread this series because
1. I love this series and I've never reread them so I thought, hey! why not!
2. A Royal Wedding is coming out in June AND I'M SO EXCITED I CAN'T WAIT!!!

(view spoiler)
Melissa Veras
Feb 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5
Freaking loved this! My heart is warm and I'm so so happy! Stayed up until 3AM finishing this baby ♥ Mia and Michael are officially one of my OTP's! This book was so much better than the second one.

One thing I don't understand is why are the books of this series so short? Is completely unnecessary, as they feel like one big book split into a dozen. Between books 1-3 there is not clear division, and it bothers me because I feel like they pull me off the story for no reason. Hey, at least the
Ardent Reader
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After a long time, that I had some moment of laughter while reading this...
Hope that will continue till the end of this series.
I wish my favorite character; Michael will appear in the next book too.........
Shannon (leaninglights)
Another adorable addition in the series. Didn't love this one quite as much as the first two, it was a little more boy-focused, but overall still really enjoyed it and am excited to get to Genovia next :)
Emily (Obsessed Reader)
OMG OMG OMG SO CUTE!!!!
Melissa
Jun 10, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011-reads
I know I'm waaaaaay older than the target audience for these books, but I loved this book, even so. As I was reading this I was thinking, "That's exactly like I was in high school." Well, except I wasn't a princess . . . and I grew up in Missouri, not NYC . . . and my mom wasn't married to my algebra teacher . . . and I wasn't so lucky to have the big brother of my best friend ever like me . . . Okay, I guess this book was nothing like me. But, still I could relate to so many of the feelings Mia ...more
Norah Una Sumner
Jan 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: chick lit lovers,young adult readers
My reaction after finishing this one:

description

I cried a little and squealed a lot .I swear to God,my mom came into my room like:

description

But I didn't care at all.I was like:

description

I'm smiling while writing this,something is seriously wrong with me...I'm in love with Michael.If someone told me that I'll be reading The Princess Diaries series again in high school and be more emotional about it than when I was 12 years old,I wouldn't believe him.But it's true.I'm pretty sure that 6 years ago I didn't squeal this much beca
Lucy
Mar 06, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite-books
Princess in love...obviously this is a book about a girl, Mia who likes a guy. Mia has a boyfriend which she doesn't really like because she's got a guy in her heart who only thinks of her as a kid. She spends her time becoming a princess, living in genovia, and dealing with a widowed mother who's going out with her algebra teacher. So much crazy things going on with her life, so how's she going to ever be with true love? Recommended to people who wants to find out!
Melissa **Just Really Loves Musicals**
This is my favourite Princess Diaries book so far! It brought back so many cute memories about Mia and Michael. I'm really enjoying my reread of this series!
Nev
May 26, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020
This one was a little bit too repetitive for my taste. But that ending totally brought it all together. Not my favorite out of my rereads, but still an enjoyable time.
reanna 🍒
Mia is seriously one of the most oblivious, frustrating characters of all time yet I still love her because her quirkiness redeems all of that lol. I’m so happy with what happened at the end of this one.
Keri
May 05, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
2.5 stars. Most of why I didn’t like this one as much was a lot of Mia being both extremely repetitive and whiny. Other than that I still liked the story, and kept reminding myself Mia is a high school student and those behaviors are normal(I guess?). I also didn’t enjoy some things about how she treated Kenny(view spoiler). I still enjoyed co ...more
Karina
Apr 02, 2008 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: all girls!
Princess in L♥ve By: Meg Cabot.
Meg Cabot did a really good job with all the princess books, well in my opinion she did. I really enjoyed reading this book. I loved that Mia was confused about love because well really mostly all girls are. Mia wants to find the right boy for her but she dosent know who. She has a boyfriend already but she knows that he's not the one for her, but then on the other hand she is really good friends with Michael Moscovitz aka her bestfriend's brother, anyways she thi
catherine ♡
Lowkey sad that Mia and Michael weren't more of a slow burn but it is what it is. The one thing STILL ruining it all for me is LILLY AND HOW MUCH I HATE HER.
Nasty Lady MJ
Dec 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This one will always be one of my favorite in the series. In a lot of ways the first three books are my favorite in the series. Although, I do like some of the latter ones as well. This one did not disappoint. On this particular reread I am going to skip around on some of my lesser favorites in the series. Meaning, Princess in Waiting is getting a pass as well as Project Princess. Still on the fence about Princess in Pink and Princess and Training, but I will be reading Valentine's Princess next ...more
Caron
This series is easily added to my favourites list. I'm falling more and more in love with every book I finish and I do not mind at all.

It's been 3 months since Mia found out that she's a princess and the heir to the Genovian throne and you'd think things would've settled down by now, but nope. All eyes are still on Mia. I think that people are just waiting for her to mess up which is so not cool.

First thing, Lily was not as annoying in this book. She was still her usual aggravating bossy self bu
tappkalina
Mar 20, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 3-star
We love Michael in this house.
Juliana
Apr 14, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mia is not the perfect character and I think I like that. She gets so in her head about everything when the reader can tell that's not what's really happening. Her ongoing crush on Michael is just so well done and has a great build-up to what the readers have been waiting for with three books so far. She still has plenty of growing up to do and it's obvious in her misunderstandings about certain events. Another great book in this series!
Elise (On The Bookshelves)
I think I'm going to use these as a bit of a "reading cleanser" since I'm struggling so much to jump into a new book because obviously these are intended for younger readers, but they're still incredibly fun that it makes for a nice little break.
Sophie
I started Princess in the Middle immediately after finishing A Royal Disaster, and it was the best decision I've made in a while. It starts about a month or so after the events of A Royal Disaster, and Mia is struggling with the realisation that she'll be going to Genovia within the next month and formally announcing herself as heir to throne. As such, she's having even more princess lessons, and is being fitted with formal gowns to wear on her jam-packed tour of Genovia.

She's also in a relation
Namera [The Literary Invertebrate]
How Mia and Michael get together is ADORABLE AS F*CK.

Having read the eighth book, it's not great knowing that he really did have sex with Judith Gerschner, though. I like to pretend it happened way before he started preparing his special computer program for Mia.

[Blog] - [Bookstagram]

photo c l i m b C2A0e v e r y C2A0m o u n t a i n 2_zpsykn9gbgr.png
Ad Astra
Nov 10, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
FINALLY! That's all I'll say. I love this series. Wish I had read it when I was younger. But all that awkwardness sure does make me laugh. Ahhh, being a teenager.
Oda Renate
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was defently the highlight the first 3 books in the series.
I enjoyed both the royal bits and the high school bitd equally.
Rebell Mia is fun!
De'Siree Fairley
What a cute book! These just get more angsty and adorable as the they go on! I was totally on Kenny's side for most of this book but by the end you have to admit Michael is such a sweetheart also so of course I was swooning at their cute moments. I will never tire of the princess diaries.
Samantha Jones
Apr 05, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
Hell yeahhhhh
Jun 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I may end up repeating some things from my Princess In the Spotlight review but bear with me (or is it bare with me? I never know...)! So once again, Mia is narrating the story from her diary. I really like this choice of format because it really does emphasize Mia's voice.

Once again, I'm not liking Lilly all that much even though she's slightly better in this book simply because Mia doesn't tell her as much so how would she know not to say certain things? Still, she still seems really selfish a
Abby
Aug 11, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
What can I say about these books, they're so endearing. I wish I had read them when I was younger, but I still find the characters really likeable overall. I feel like they are people that you could meet in real life; they are people that you can root for. I decided to read a few and then review them together if I liked them, and trust me, I loved them. I'm going to go through by the things I like most of this series so far. Also, I always loved the movies when I was a girl (I must have watched ...more
Beachy Readers Bo...: Princess in Love (Book #3) 1 3 May 08, 2019 02:37PM
A Million More Pages: YA BR - Princess in Love (The Princess Diaries #3) - Nov 8 10 12 Nov 11, 2015 02:52AM
Who would like to be like... (example Mia, Lily, Lana... e.c.t.) 4 37 Jan 05, 2015 11:54PM
Goodreads Librari...: My Bad! 5 40 Jan 14, 2014 10:00PM
Meg Cabot Fan Club: Princees In Love [Book 3] 1 4 Oct 31, 2013 02:10PM
Love evey minute of it all 2 21 Jul 24, 2011 06:36PM

• Darkest Hour (The Mediator, #4)
  • Ninth Key (The Mediator, #2)
  • Reunion (The Mediator, #3)
  • Shadowland (The Mediator, #1)
  • On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #2)
  • The Second Summer of the Sisterhood (Sisterhood, #2)
  • Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #3)
  • Away Laughing on a Fast Camel (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #5)
  • Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood (Sisterhood, #4)
  • Startled by His Furry Shorts (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #7)
  • Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #4)
  • The Upside of Falling
  • Stop in the Name of Pants! (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #9)
  • Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #6)
  • Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #1)
  • The Crushes (Heartbreakers, #2)
  • Θα σε θυμάμαι μια Ζωή
  • Love Is a Many Trousered Thing (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #8)

The Princess Diaries (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • The Princess Diaries (The Princess Diaries, #1)
  • Princess in the Spotlight (The Princess Diaries, #2)
  • Princess in Waiting (The Princess Diaries, #4)
  • Princess in Pink (The Princess Diaries, #5)
  • Princess in Training (The Princess Diaries, #6)
  • Party Princess (The Princess Diaries, #7)
  • Princess on the Brink (The Princess Diaries, #8)
  • Princess Mia (The Princess Diaries, #9)
  • Forever Princess (The Princess Diaries, #10)
  • Royal Wedding (The Princess Diaries, #11)