Start by marking “Slide and Find - Trucks” as Want to Read:
Slide and Find - Trucks

Slide and Find - Trucks

(Slide and Find)

The youngest readers will love this interactive book with doors to slide and colorful trucks on every page! Introducing different concepts from colors to occupations, this book is full of hidden surprises and questions to encourage learning. For ages 2 and up!
Board Book, 10 pages
Published January 23rd 2007 by Priddy Books

To ask other readers questions about Slide and Find - Trucks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Slide and Find - Trucks

midnightfaerie
Oct 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: childrens
A wonderful book for toddlers. With many different educational possibilities, these slide windows help the kids to learn to spell and read many different things such as colors, names of vehicles, and the workers who drive them. My twin 3 yr olds love this book and bring it to me often. It's also one of the most durable board books we have, with hardly any sign of wear and tear on it. Great addition to any children's library!
Heidi-Marie
Gift to stepson from my S-I-L. Perfect choice! He loves his trucks. He is really getting into books. And enjoys being able to interact with the books. So these sliding doors are perfect. Who would have expected that the police lady would look like their bio mom!
Alison
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a favorite from 6 to 24 months. Went in the car everywhere ....Priddy books are great for babies and tots.
Robert Beveridge
Apr 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
Roger Priddy, Slide and Find: Trucks (St. Martin's Press, 2007)

Very nicely-constructed (I picked up a well-used copy at a local used bookstore and the interactive bits are almost as good as new despite heavy cosmetic wear) book that will definitely appeal to the pre-lit truck fan in the family, and as you get to first reader stage, the identify-the-trucks games should continue to hold a child's interest for a while longer. While the book is simplistic beyond the level of being able to actually r
Kelsey Gibson
Sep 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book is so fun! It is perfect for young boys or girls who are really into automobiles. It is a slide and find book, so it gives you information on certain modes of transportation and then asks you questions about them. To find the answer, you just slide the tile! This book is very interactive and interesting. I like that a lot. the design of the book is really great, too. The pages are thick and sturdy, perfect for kids who are rough with everything. I would highly recommend this book.
D'Anne
Aug 15, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: children
There's not much to read here and I'll admit that I thought it was stupid when we first got it as a gift, but my one-year-old son really digs this book. Not sure if it's the trucks or the sliding windows, though I am guessing the later.
Mary
Jul 28, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: 520-book-log
Another good book for Preschoolers, this book could be used to teach about different types of trucks. After looking at the pictures, we could talk about where in our world we might see these trucks doing their jobs. This is another of my son's favorite books.
Amanda
May 12, 2008 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kid-s-books
good for matching skills for little ones who like trucks. The sliding windows are fun (and quiet), so I've used this with some success in waiting rooms. It's a short book, though, so not for long periods of time.
Jessica L.
Jul 14, 2013 rated it it was ok
A simple book that has children match types of trucks and colors.

Themes: colors, workers, vehicles.

This book is simple enough that children can "read" this on their own.
Adrianne
Sep 17, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: a-vince-favorite
Vince can't get enough of sliding the windows open and closed to see all the trucks.

Thank you, Lisa. This book continues to be a hit.
Christi Spicuzza
Nov 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children-s
A fun truck book that boy will love! Mine do!!!
Joanie
Apr 07, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jacks-books
Trucks and construction vehicles are a current favorite so this book is a big hit.
Rita
Dec 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
My grandson loved this book at 19 months! we actually went through 2 of them.
Heidi
May 04, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A birthday present form Todd, Ashley and Corinne.
Mindy
Oct 25, 2009 rated it really liked it
My ten month old starting liking this book around 6-7 months, and he still loves it. My only complaint is that some of the slides get stuck and are not that easy to slide, even for an adult.
Michelle
Aug 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: young-readers
fun book to teach about all different kinds of trucks and what they can do.
Sanya
Nov 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Oly loves this book
Vickie
Mar 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: childrens
Great book. My grandson love this one.
Rainier
Oct 31, 2017
Teresa Tisthammer
Mar 24, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Roger Priddy left school at 16 with just one qualification—in art. He went to Berkshire College of Art and Design and trained as an illustrator. His first job in children’s books was working with the publisher Peter Usborne, at Usborne Publishing, and then he worked with Peter Kindersley at Dorling Kindersley, where he spent 16 years. Priddy became Creative Director of DK’s Children’s Division and ...more

Slide and Find (8 books)