Start by marking “Through the Third Eye (Third Eye Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Through the Third Eye (Third Eye Trilogy, #1)

Through the Third Eye

(Third Eye Trilogy #1)

Description:
In this fast-moving mystery/thriller, Clay Barton and Shali Faisal seek ancient documents hidden since the beginning of recorded time--documents that could forever change the course of human history. By using secret CIA parapsychology techniques for reincarnation based past life regression, they finally locate this treasure trove of ancient knowledge. But thi
Kindle Edition, 4th edition, 316 pages
Published December 17th 2013 by Metrix Source (first published July 27th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Through the Third Eye, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Through the Third Eye

Books-treasureortrash
Aug 25, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: thriller, reviewed
Book Review: 3 Treasure boxes

A new talent has been discovered, how to find famous historical souls who are incarnated today and regress them to discover their secrets. Part of the process is to stimulate the third eye to aid in obtaining information. But someone does not want this hidden knowledge to be revealed and will stop at nothing to keep the world in ignorance.

Through the Third Eye is the first book published by Lynn Boston, it is also the first book in the Third Eye Trilogy and it is a t
Maureen
Dec 31, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I must say at the outset that I have never read a better researched book.

That’s in my life folks. I’ve read quite a few dusty old tomes and the like and this book not only introduced new texts that I plan on picking up very soon, it used the knowledge from those books to interlace a plot with paths towards the ending the author had in sight from the beginning.

The premise of this book is to interview souls and soul-guides through past-life regression sessions with the subjects that the protagonis
Tana
Dec 04, 2011 rated it really liked it
Through the Third Eye by Lynn Boston

This is the first book in the Third Eye Trilogy; I would say this would be classified as Mystery/thriller/Suspense. The story is told in the third person but the main points of view are by the two main characters Shali and Clay. The writing is good, I typically don’t read too many books in this genre as the historical part is not one of my favourites, but it sure did open my eyes to new possibilities.

There is a lot going on in this book, past life regression,
Bob Frank
Aug 20, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Gotta read book.
Jenn Czep
Dec 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Must have book two!
Home. Love. Books.
Feb 13, 2012 rated it really liked it
To see this review and more like it please check out my site www.ufreviews.com

I've been interested in this book and books like it because I have always been interested in the way the human mind works. I mean seriously the things people can come up with in their brains or actions people take part in always boggle the mind when you break it down to the psychology. Even with my fascination with psychology I know very little about the idea of past life regression, and I find the idea intriguing and
Aisley
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First a confession: I don't believe in "third eyes", never had, never will. With that being said. this book is worth it from beginning to end. Mr. Frank posses an ability that not every writer has. That rare ability with words where he doesn't need that many to convey his ideas. He's even capable of making you see the places he describes if you just close your eyes for a second. A very satisfying book, with attention to details, and in depth research on the people and characters in it.
Rahul Rao
Sep 13, 2018 rated it liked it
First time I'm reading a fiction book about reincarnation and I wasn't disappointed. This is one of those topics that 1/3rd will scoff at, 1/3rd will believe in and 1/3rd will be agnostic about. I for one, wish it were real. I don't know if the excitement will fade away after finding out the truth, but there is a great deal of fun in imaging it is.

If anyone knows the name of the book that continues this story, please let me know in the comments. I would like to read it sometime.
Sreedhar Saraswathi
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Really interesting if you believe in Previous lives.
L.E.Olteano
Originally posted on Jan 13 2013 at Butterfly-o-Meter Books

Fluttering Thoughts:

World Building: This is one of those fiction-spin on historical events/personalities that you'd be tempted to call historical fiction, but it presents more as historical reveal.
Characters: Though I found the concept of them interesting, I can't say I really got emotionally involved with any of them. Perhaps it was the heavy emphasis on larger then a person events that distracted me, but as you know for me the thing th
Victor Smith
Apr 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
Lynn Boston's Through the Third Eye is a well-paced and well-researched example of good visionary fiction. It centers on discovering the secrets of human history through the use of past life regression, the use of which is credible. Lynn's pairing of current life personality with past life counterparts is particularly creative, although I wonder about a few of them being so many well-known folks in successive lives. That said, this is only the first book in a trilogy, so I guess I'll just have t ...more
Dominika Orzikowska
Dec 09, 2017
Karen Kubicko
Oct 26, 2014
Kuldip Rajput
rated it did not like it
May 12, 2015
Katyart214
Feb 28, 2013
John Thomas
May 29, 2017
Goodreads Librari...: Add new image of Cover - Through the Third Eye 2 21 Feb 16, 2014 04:26PM
Panama Goodreads: Through the Third Eye 1 25 Aug 22, 2011 08:42PM
Pen name for Bob Frank

Third Eye Trilogy (3 books)
  • The Eye's Revelation (Third Eye Trilogy)
  • Mirror of the Eye (Third Eye Trilogy, #3)