Start by marking “Fake An Injury Day (Spirit Week, #1)” as Want to Read:
Fake An Injury Day (Spirit Week, #1)

Fake An Injury Day (Spirit Week #1)

4.04  ·  Rating details ·  27 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
*Now available on Amazon & Google Play/Google Books.

Fake An Injury Day
Nerd Day
Bum Day

7 Spirit Week Days
7 painful ways to die.

When a high-schooler goes missing during Spirit Week, her best friends investigate her whereabouts. The search for her leads them to haunted Christopher High School, where the search has finally s
ebook
Published by Konomi (first published October 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Fake An Injury Day, please sign up.

JaHy☝Hold the Fairy Dust

Firstly, the GR kindle synopsis is incorrect so please do not read it. Here is the correct synopsis--> Fake An Injury Day. Secondly, my mother always told me, "If I you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all"..

. . . Ciao!
Trisha
Jul 26, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bought-kindle
"this is hell and it's always Spirit Week here."

So, first things first. Before this series, I'd never even heard of Spirit Week. I searched the internet and tried to get an understanding of what it was. And then I tried to find the book. For a long long time, I wasn't able to buy it. But I waited patiently and finally got the message from the author that the book was live on Amazon.

I raced right over and bought it.

Like any good horror story fan, I read this book at night, in the dark on my kindl
Samantha
I would love to read this book. Does anyone know where it can be purchased? Amazon and Barnes & Noble don't seem to have it.

Anyone....... Bueller?
Jesse
Jul 14, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favourites
I actually really really like the cover and the title, so that's why I went ahead and read this. I think the characters were pretty convincing, and they were fun. They felt like peeps I could've gone to school with. The plot was good to me so I'm satisfied after having read this. I like horror and YA, so I got what I wanted in this. I'm satisfied.
Itsbree29
Feb 11, 2013 marked it as to-read
I CAN'T FIND THIS BOOK ANYWHERE
Ruthz S.B.
Jan 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this book as a free ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review.

I thought the story was interesting, and it was clever the way the author used a school tradition as popular as Spirit Week for the backdrop of this story. I can’t give too much away because the ARC was also in it’s “Alpha” phase, which means some minor changes may be made to the story before it’s all said and done.

In any event, as far as the characters in this, I really like the main character, Justine Dodd. I
Evida Suntoyo
Jan 19, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I spent the night binging on this book! This book is was a great read, the illustrations helped me visualize the story. I love how the writer chose the name “Skinner” as the principle, it cracked me up, reminded me of a beloved character on TV. I also love how the story ramped up on the group’s concern over Carla, youth and friendship goes hand in hand and this gives me a warm fuzzy feeling despite the horrors that come next.

I’m not from the USA, so this story also gave me an alternative insight
Eric
Jul 13, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I don't usually write book reviews so I'll make this one brief. Being in college (actaully I'm just a sophomore now, this kind of book made me remember what Spirit Week was like back in high school and how fun it was, while at the same time making it sort of scary. The plot points of the book made me think...What If?? The characters are interesting but at the same time they don't overshadow the main characters, which are obviously the Spirit Week days. This book was a short, quick read, which I ...more
Michael
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a really enjoyable read and the premise I think could easily be adapted into a popular film - it's fast, dark, gritty and at its core very good and realistic dialogue between the teenage cast. The author has really found her niche writing for this age demography, with plenty of twists and turns which kept me engrossed until the final page.

While it is a YA horror it is never over-the-top or grotesque and the descriptions are excellent. A fun, pacey and perfect young adult book and I look
Sam Williamson
I thought the idea of centering a horror book around the idea of a school spirit week was a fun concept. I was excited to read it and was prepared for a spooky late night read.

Unfortunately the writing was very poor, there was no character development, the actual plot made little to no sense and the parts of the book that were somewhat entertaining to read came across as poor imitations of 80s slasher flicks.

Really just a mess of a book with a few interesting bits of imagery that quickly lose th
Chrys
Aug 03, 2012 marked it as a-not-bought
Can someone help me? I can't find where to buy this ebook..
Corey Brown-Simmons
Apr 08, 2013
Sean Percy Jr.
Jun 28, 2012
Nlc
rated it did not like it
Apr 14, 2015
Breanna Russell
Jan 24, 2015
Tina O'
Dec 29, 2013
Anastasia
Feb 19, 2016
  • DEFCON Darcy (The Darcy Walker Series #4)
  • Lunatic Detective (Lunatic Life, #2)
  • Demon Down (Xoe Meyers, #4)
  • Bad Yeti (Kate Grable, #1.5)
  • Loyalty (Mark of Nexus, #3)
  • All the Glory
  • A Darker Past (The Darker Agency, #2)
  • Hostage (Bodyguard, #1)
  • Holding Court
  • The Mall (Downside, #1)
  • Rules of a Rebel and a Shy Girl
  • Haunting the Night (Past Midnight, #2.5)
  • Just a Little Sequel (Just a Little, #9)
  • Shattered Pack (Alpha Girl, #6)
  • The End of the World as We Know It
  • Leaving Poppy
Alshia Moyez is a programmer & game designer who writes for her own company's video & mobile games.
More about Alshia Moyez...

Spirit Week (4 books)
  • School Colors Day (Spirit Week, #2)
  • School Spirit Day (Spirit Week, #3)
  • Twin Day (Spirit Week, #4)