Start by marking “Beach Flirts! 5 Romantic Short Stories (Flirts! Collection,#2)” as Want to Read:
Beach Flirts! 5 Romantic Short Stories (Flirts! Collection,#2)

Beach Flirts! 5 Romantic Short Stories

(Flirts! Collection #2)

Amazon readers say: "...highly recommend and so hilarious that you'll wish flirting and romance were ALWAYS like this ;-)"

"You won't be able to stop at just one."

Beach Flirts! 5 Romantic Short Stories set in the summer sun on Cape Cod. Fun, sweet, and sassy love stories to squeeze into your busy life. Discover the loose thread that connects the stories and ties up in a per
Published August 8th 2011

To ask other readers questions about Beach Flirts! 5 Romantic Short Stories, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beach Flirts! 5 Romantic Short Stories

Start your review of Beach Flirts! 5 Romantic Short Stories (Flirts! Collection,#2)
Nyssa
This collection did not start of beachy-keen. The next story, however, was worth going through the first. I like Natalie and her beau. Stories three and four continue the theme nicely.
This group of stories was not as lovey-dovey as the first collection ( Flirts!) nor were the story connections as strong. In fact, it took a few seconds to remember who was who during the "couple round-up" at the end. However, while the cohesiveness was stronger in the first collection, the individual stories (sav
Basia
Dec 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
A lovely read, but it would've been nicer if there was more variety to the female characters.
ضحى الحداد
I have to admit maybe two of the stories in this collection I actually liked, the rest were just rushed and didn't make sense to me
Lina
Aug 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Beach Flirts! by Lisa Scott
5 Romantic Short Stories
Ex on the Beach
Heather Parker was on a beach vacation with her family. Single. This should have been her first anniversary as Mrs. Nick Hicks. What could be worse than to be surrounded by your happily married siblings and their children? Having your ex show up on the same beach, that's what!

She's Hot Now
Natalie feels like a new woman...on the outside anyway. Inside she's still the same person who hid from the world. On a beach vacation with a co
Mare
Jul 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
A lot is happening at the cape... Items link the stories together.

"Ex On The Beach"
Heather is on a family vacation on the anniversary of what should have been her wedding had he ex not decided Puffins were more exciting. Unfortunately, his family is there too...with him. Can he win her back?

"She’s Hot Now"
Natalie’s on a vacation with her co-worker & hoping to have a good time. But she didn't know her "friend" was inviting her boyfriend & his friends. Then as she gets attention, her friends sta
Freda Mans-Labianca
Dec 07, 2011 rated it liked it
I have to break down the 5 shorts for you; Ex on the Beach was a cute love story. Heather, the main character, handled herself well given the situation she was put in. Though this was a classic case of what is meant to be, will be. (3/5) She's Hot Now, started off with letting you in on the meaning of the title. I was taken aback and not sure I wanted to read on if it was that catty, but it actually turned out good. It showed the power of karma and why you should always treat others with respect ...more
Alie
May 24, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: lovers of summer romances
This summery novella collection follows characters on their journey to finding love. The stories are set on the beach and will make you want to find your own summer fling!

**Although each of the 5 stories can be read and purchased as standalones I personally enjoy them more when I read all 5 of them because the stories and characters are connected in some way.**

My individual ratings:

The themes are o
Cindi
Sep 28, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: anthology
I really wanted to give this book 4 or 5 stars. I totally love everything I have read by this author. But I had a problem with a couple of the stories.

Ex On The Beach - Just didn't do anything for me. The heroine was way too forgiving and she forgave too quick. There was no real dialogue between her and her former fiance. The entire story seemed too rushed.

She's Hot Now - Loved it. Everything about it, even the bitchy friend.

Girls Just Want To Have Finn - Cute story.

Washed Up - Another one that
Nellie
Sep 17, 2015 rated it it was ok
I didnt love these stories. In fact, I skipped the last couple stories. they seemed shallow, and unrealistic. For example, a girl met a boy, and found out he had slept with ALL her friends, so she was adament she would not be one of his conquests. Sadly, she held out for about one day. The story was supposed to be about his change, and her trusting him. however, there was no relationship developement, or any indication of this 'change'. I understand it's a short story, and therefore, moves fast, ...more
Jamie
Nov 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love, love, love, these short stories. I'm such a sucker for a good romantic comedy and the different outlets 5 short stories can afford. I got sucked into each story individually and as each story ended I was a little sad to no longer follow that story line but a page into the new one and I was hooked. I loved how everything came full circle at the end. These books are just for me and I can't wait for my Kindle gift card for Christmas so I can expand my collection
Elizabeth Wood
Oct 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Interconnected fun!

I love these short stories! It's a fun way to while away the day. The stories are all connected in one way or another, which makes it fun to read! Just gotta read more!
Lisa
Sep 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I am a huge fan of all books Lisa Scott and Beach Flirts does not disappoint. I especially love how you can track the connection of each story to the next! You can read my full review on my site here http://lisa.voidcast.ca/?p=29861 ...more
Deanne
Jan 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed this summer romance story!!!!
Kayne Inso
Sep 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-read-book
Good read
Paula
Aug 12, 2012 rated it really liked it
Cute story. A fun light red!
Mette
Jan 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: læst-i-2013
Just love Lisa scotts short stories. They are fun, sexy and well-written.
Sibel Hodge
Aug 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Great fun! I read Flirts first, and this was just as much fun! Short stories that are all linked by a thread but can be read individually. Fun and fab - perfect escapism indulgence!
Sarah Wright
Feb 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is a great quick read. The five stories are short...some were too short.

Tonice
Aug 21, 2012 rated it liked it
5 short romance stories that connect. Very good read.
Caydee
Aug 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A Fun and Flirty Summer Read

Loved these stories. Happy and exciting descriptions of fun times with hot guys and the smart, sexy women they fall for. A truly fun and fabulous read.
Bookie52

• Weightless
  • Birthday
  • Un Noël à la sauce Henry: Le poids des sentiments, T1.5
  • The Weight of It All
  • Cut & Run (Cut & Run, #1)
  • Evil Under the Sun (Hercule Poirot, #24)
  • Prequel (American Mail-Order Bride #0.5)
  • Are We There Yet? (SpongeBob SquarePants)
  • Spongebob Moviepants (Nick Zone)
  • Ivanhoe (Great Illustrated Classics)
  • The Handy History Answer Book
  • House of the Seven Gables (Great Illustrated Classics)
  • The Engagement Plot
  • What's Cooking, SpongeBob? (SpongeBob SquarePants)
  • Schoolhouse Mystery (The Boxcar Children, #10)
  • I Run Sometimes: A Sweet Romance, Short Read
I'm a former TV news anchor who know writes fiction for a living. I publish collections of sweet, sassy romantic short stories called Flirts! Bell Bridge books is publishing my Willowdale Romance Series. No Foolin' debuts November 25, 2012.

Flirts! Collection (10 books)
  • Flirts! (Flirts! Collection #1)
  • Holiday Flirts! 5 Romantic Short Stories (Flirts! Collection, #3)
  • Fairy Tale Flirts 5 Romantic Short Stories
  • Wedding Flirts! 5 Romantic Short Stories
  • More Flirts! 5 Romantic Short Stories
  • Reunion Flirts! 5 Romantic Short Stories
  • Fairy Tale Flirts 2! 5 Romantic Short Stories
  • Offfice Flirts! 5 Romantic Short Stories (The Flirts! Short Story Collections)
  • Magic Flirts! 5 Romantic Short Stories (The Flirts! Short Stories Collection #10)