Start by marking “An Accidental Family (Conveniently Wed, #2)” as Want to Read:
An Accidental Family (Conveniently Wed,  #2)

An Accidental Family (Conveniently Wed #2)

3.51  ·  Rating details ·  240 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
USA TODAY Bestselling Author!

"I do," the bride and groom said...
and without love they wed.

Jonas Winslow knows nothing about fatherhood, yet he's determined to keep his orphaned nephew. But the boy's aunt, Robin Hampstead, isn't about to let go of her only remaining family. The solution: a temporary--strictly platonic--marriage...or so they thought.

Their agreement is to sha
Published August 9th 2011 (first published June 1st 1996)

To ask other readers questions about An Accidental Family, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Accidental Family

Gaele
Feb 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
An AudioBook Review
Have you ever wondered why most romance stories are not laden with children, families and other assorted issues that real people face each day? Because we read to escape, we read to find potential in dreams penned of dashing heroes and damsels in distress, that hope for the happy ending. It’s a difficult balance, because we all have those groundhog days in our relationships, when family is the overwhelming attention grabber, and the time for romance gets pushed to the side.

D
namericanwordcat
This wasn't bad. It was just a little ho hum and and the romance didn't hook me. It has fun baby stuff though if you like to press your face to glass and watch new parents freak out and adapt like I sometimes like to do. :)
Al
Aug 23, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle, read-2011
There is an old Chinese proverb that says “the journey is the reward.” I’ve come to view romance novels the same way. The setup happens early. Start with two people –traditionally one man and one woman, although I think most states allow other combinations, at least in books– with at least one of the two not at all interested in the other, often actively disliking them. You know how the story is going to end. The entertainment, insight gained, or whatever reward the reader receives, is in the jo ...more
Linda
Jul 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I don't know what else I can say here that hasn't already been said. What I liked most about this story was the mutual respect that grew into a loving relationship.

Jonas and Robin were both on the career path, neither looking for a relationship or ready to start a family. Both were grieving in their own ways. Both were hard headed and both were eventually willing to change for the well-being of Tony.

Jonas was the more likable character, he was easy going and secure in his abilities to handle thi
WiLoveBooks
May 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
Jonas and Robin had only met a couple of times and didn't get along. Then his sister and her brother die, leaving their young son, so they get married in order to take care of their nephew together. This book really shows their struggles as they try to get along with one another while also adjusting to being parents and grieving the loss of their loved ones. There were some funny moments as well as some heart-breaking moments.
Karen (Kew)
Feb 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
I do enjoy Donna Fasano's romances as they have more depth than is usual. This was a subject which could have been tritely dealt with but Ms Fasano has handled it with sensitivity. I found it touching to read how the flawed, damaged character of Robin responds to and flourishes in the situation that she has been thrown into. I also thought that the subject of the grieving little boy was sensitively handled.
VLynch
Jul 24, 2012 rated it really liked it
This was a cute love story between a man, woman, and toddler. And I have to say my favorite character in this book is the toddler, his part in this book is adorable and very real. I have never read a book by Donna Fasano but will definately read another. It was a nice summer read.
Joy
Feb 14, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
After a tragic accident, two writers marry in order to assume guardianship of their mutual nephew. There are plot devices galore, but the scene where the toddler mourns the loss of his parents rings sadly genuine.
Michelle
Sep 03, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
Very good book. Obviously a heart string tugger. A little annoyed at the main female character,Robin, but still a good book.
Candy Laine
Nov 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
Good plot, believable characters and amazing story telling.
The scene where the child sees a home video of his dead parents and gets upset was simply heart breaking!
Loved this book.
Windy ODonnell
Mar 25, 2015 rated it it was ok
Not a fan of romance books so my review matters little.It was my first free E-book so of course I dragged though it and wasted my time.I did find a few moments of smiles but that was it.
Rebekah
Sep 18, 2011 rated it it was ok
I'm totally embarrassed that I actually read this, I bought it on sale from Amazon for my Kindle and didn't realize that it was a full on romance novel.
Mary
Jun 17, 2012
Kelly
Apr 10, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
What's The Name o...: SOLVED. Aunt and uncle take care of orphaned nephew [s] 15 264 Mar 21, 2017 05:29AM
  • Her Fake Romance
  • Calculated Risk
  • To Have and to Hold (Nebraska Historicals, #7)
  • Sink or Swim
  • His Ordinary Life (Hearts of the South, #2)
  • On the Line (Hidden Cove Firefighters, #2)
  • Don't Tempt Me (Pearl Island Trilogy, #3)
  • Set the Night on Fire
  • Forgotten Father
  • Goodbye Hollywood Nobody (Hollywood Nobody, #4)
  • You Never Called Me Princess (The Kaitlyn Chronicles #1)
  • The Saint
  • Graven with diamonds: the many lives of Thomas Wyatt : courtier, poet, assassin, spy
  • Wendy and the Lost Boys (Wendy Darlin Tomb Raider #1)
  • Leaving Yesterday
  • A Question of Love (A Question of..., #2)
  • Heartbreak Highway
  • Praise Jerusalem!

Conveniently Wed (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Undercover Honeymoon (Conveniently Wed,  #1)
  • The Marriage Contract (Conveniently Wed,  #3)
  • Make-Believe Bride (Conveniently Wed, #4)
  • For Better, For Baby (Conveniently Wed, #5)
  • Temporary Husband (Conveniently Wed, #6)
  • Her First Mother (Conveniently Wed, #7)
  • Cinderella Bride (Conveniently Wed, #8)
  • Major Dad (Conveniently Wed, #9)
  • The Mother of His Child (Conveniently Wed, #10)
  • Marriage Of Agreement (Munroe Brothers, #2; Conveniently Wed, #11)