Start by marking “101 Cose Da Fare Prima Di Morire” as Want to Read:
101 Cose Da Fare Prima Di Morire

101 Cose Da Fare Prima Di Morire

3.68  ·  Rating details ·  333 Ratings  ·  30 Reviews
If you have the courage to undertake them, these 101 things will change your life.

Learn to fly a plane, go on a demonstration, meet your idol, milk a cow-there are a million things to do before you die, but only a hundred and one will change the way you live life now. 101 Things to Do Before You Die is an essential companion for anyone who wants to enjoy life as it races b
Published November 2nd 2004 by Zelig Editore (first published 2004)

Rigzin
Feb 17, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Own a Pointless Collection, check. Meet Someone With your Own Name, check. Do a Runner From a Fancy Resturant, O-kay. Be Friends With your Ex, difficult.

Sigh. I am never going to finish this book.
Hadi Wijaya
Oct 23, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's like a book of challenge with things to do which I either

- very easy : Learn to Cook, Meet Someone with Same Name, Watch Bestseller Movies, Read Bestseller Books
- very hard : Conquer your Fear, Flying the Plane, Make an Invetion
- sinful : Get Arrested, Do threesome
- angelful : Confess, Save Someone's Life
- uncontrollable : Reach 100 Years of Age, Win Big in Casino
- favourite : Throw Dart into Map and Go to the Destination, See Aurora Borealis
- very expensive: Have Enough Money to Do All Thi
Black Heart
Dec 27, 2007 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people needing a change of pace, adventurers, mid-life crisis-havers
Shelves: shakingthingsup
This isn't so much a book you can "read," so much as it is a checklist in book format. You can flip through it and see which ones you've already done (Win an Award, Get Married Unusually, Be Friends With Your Ex, etc.) and which ones you'd like to do (See the Aurora Borealis, Read the All-Time Greatest Books, Throw a Dart Into a Map and Travel Where It Lands, etc.), and then cross off the ones you will NEVER do (Continue Your Gene Pool? As if!), and make up some things of your own. It's good if ...more
Hannah
Jun 22, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It isn't a book that you read, it's a list of 101 things to do before you die. It is very detailed with questions and pictures to help you document your life. It's not a boring list either and can be for a guy or girl. If you don't buy it I recomend that you at least look at it because you might get an idea for what you want to do for fun. And for all of the book lovers (like me) one thing to do on the list is read the greatest novels of all time, and they give you a helpful check list.
Carlos Díaz
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction, utility
Very smart list of challenges to do before you die. Would totally recommend.
Libby
Apr 07, 2009 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comedy, list-book
What a cute little book. I was pleased to see that I had already done quite a few things on the list but not pleased to note that I didnt have enough money to do the rest :) I also discovered Flash Mobbing - what a great idea! I was interested to note (last page details) that Richard Horne is a designer and has done album covers for Faith No More, the Harry Potter book series covers as well as designing the Oryx and crake website. A man of many talents indeed.
Hagar
Jan 20, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
101 things to do...some are very simple, and some are just as crazy as hell.. but isn't life about enjoying it to the full?
each page has the target..and a chart of what to help you accomplish it!
It's not really about those particular 101 things to do..but about having aims and goals of enjoying life and achieving stuff in life!
so, are you up to the challenge?!
Alice Rose
Jun 01, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
I love this little book! A lot of my time is spent thinking about which things I'd like to do and when I'm going to do them. I think it's good to have goals - some of the things in the book aren't to my taste, and some of them are probably impossible, but I've been loving working my way through them (not that I've done many yet!)
Lilly
Jan 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I first stumbled upon this book while I was living abroad in Shanghai at a Foreign Language bookstore in Shanghai. I loved this book so much, I decided to buy it. This book has so many great bucket list activities to do & a place to keep track of them.
membacaaa
buku ini jadi kayak wreck this journal gitu ya. kirain kayak buku yang berisi artikel-artikel menarik tentang hal-hal yang mungkin patut dicoba gitu. gataunya bukan. tapi ya boleh lah, lumayan untuk menantang diri sendiri di usia akhir belasan dan di awal dua puluhan
  • 2001 Things to Do before You Die
  • This Book Will Change Your Life, Again
  • The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook: College: College
  • Let's Go: Europe 2007
  • Euphemania: Our Love Affair with Euphemisms
  • 500 Things to Eat Before It's Too Late: and the Very Best Places to Eat Them
  • Heavens to Betsy!: And Other Curious Sayings
  • Organizing for the Creative Person: Right-Brain Styles for Conquering Clutter, Mastering Time, and Reaching Your Goals
  • Book of the bizarre
  • Bibliotherapy: The Girl's Guide to Books for Every Phase of Our Lives
  • List Your Self: Listmaking as the Way to Self-Discovery
  • The 100 Simple Secrets of Happy People: What Scientists Have Learned and How You Can Use It
  • The Bucket List: Things to Do Before I Kick It
  • Don't Go Shopping for Hair-Care Products Without Me: Over 4,000 Products Reviewed, Plus the Latest Hair-Care Information
  • No Opportunity Wasted : Creating a List for Life