Start by marking “Rian Of The Elves Welcome To The Spire” as Want to Read:
Rian Of The Elves Welcome To The Spire

Rian Of The Elves Welcome To The Spire

For fourteen years, Sam’s life couldn’t have been
Kindle Edition
Published (first published August 12th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Rian Of The Elves Welcome To The Spire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rian Of The Elves Welcome To The Spire

Paige Bradish
Nov 01, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Once again i'm really getting into Fantasy. I never thought i would i thought i would be all about the YA and thats it but it's not it i love Fantasy too! Erin Hassinger did a great job on this book. I absolutely love the plot and the characters! This book is about a normal boy named Sam who one day comes home from school and has to take on this evil creature. He wins and therefore he comes the Noble Rian of the Spire. Now at first i was like huh? What does any of that mean but i'm telling you y ...more
Pam
Sep 26, 2011 rated it liked it
This reminded me of J.R.R. Tolkien’s work. Sweeping epic with a whole lot going on.
GoodReads Synopsis: What if the person you loved more than anyone found it too hard to share their darkest secret? Samuel Mangus quickly discovers that his dad has had a pretty good reason to keep his hidden. A powerful Elf, Aubrey Mangus chose to leave his homeland long ago, taking nothing along besides his most prized possession—a mortal son.

For fourteen years, Sam’s life couldn’t have been more pleasingly plai
Lisa
Jul 23, 2012 rated it really liked it
Cover:

Erin Hassinger (a.k.a. the author) herself actually designed it. I think she did a amazing job! Every element within this cover, ties well into the story. Just looking at it, you could guess what it might be about!

My favorite part though has to be the font used to write out the title. It looks very out of this world, just like the story itself(:

Characters-

Honestly in this book I didn't have a favorite or least favorite character. Every single person was interesting in their own way; wh
Sophie Gonzales
Aug 26, 2011 rated it liked it
Full, spoiler free review can be found at my blog.

Rian of the Elves is an enjoyable fantasy tale. It's very well written, and I really admire the author's imagination. Erin has certainly invented an extensive new fantasy world with highly imaginative species and characters; of which possess some intriguingly unique talents. I also really enjoyed the sense of camaraderie between them all, and this is what essentially forms the heart of the story.

Vanessa
Aug 25, 2011 rated it liked it
I adore the author's imagination, but the book was far too whimsical for me and I didn't brace myself enough for it. It may not worked for me, but to others who are fans of children fantasies such as The Spiderwick Chronicles and Land of Corn Chips, this book will definitely captivate their minds.

full review at: http://borneanbookworm.blogspot.com/2...
Taylor