Start by marking “Hana-Kimi (3-in-1 Edition), Vol. 2” as Want to Read:
Hana-Kimi (3-in-1 Edition), Vol. 2

Hana-Kimi (3-in-1 Edition), Vol. 2

(Hana-Kimi #4-6)

What happens when the hottest boy in school is a girl?!?

Reads R to L (Japanese Style), for audiences T+.

Mizuki Ashiya has such a crush on a track star named Izumi Sano that she moves from the U.S. to Japan to enroll in the all-male high school he goes to! Pretending to be a boy, Mizuki becomes Sano’s roommate…but how can she keep such a big secret when she’s so close to
Published May 1st 2012 by VIZ Media LLC

To ask other readers questions about Hana-Kimi (3-in-1 Edition), Vol. 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hana-Kimi (3-in-1 Edition), Vol. 2

Jill Kenna
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I liked this three volumes in one book but if they had been separated out into three separate volumes the rating would have been lowered for sure. There were a lot of flashbacks which I generally don't mind but I felt like the flashbacks could be taken out and the story would still make sense. To me they were almost just fillers to lengthen the book.
Venus Star
Mar 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nakatsu doesn’t care anymore, he just wanna confess and let his feelings all out already. Whether everybody thinks he’s gay or not, but ofc he’s straight, it’s just that Mizuki can’t hide all her feminist. And, as for Sano. He’s too cute, for all of these.
Aya Hamza
Nov 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 日本語, manga
3.5*
Emy
Dec 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015, shoujo-manga
Mizuki disguises herself as a boy in order to enrol in an all-boys boarding school. Why? To help inspire her idol, Sano, to high jump again.

So this volume (three volumes?) diverges much more from the drama, and I'm really glad with the direction it's taking. I'm really interested to see where the story goes next, particularly with the cliffhanger at the end!

The first volume in this collection deals with the school festival. It seemed to be a bit more of a filler volume, though there is some int
Leann
May 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Still very hilarious and I am hooked. I really enjoy this series very much. I cannot believe it was made in 96-97. I really enjoyed the "Whispered Secrets" section with the author. She let's you into her world, her interests and special tidbits on the characters. I have to admit I love the school Dr. Umeda. He's just sarcastically hilarious and doesn't feel bad about it.
This volume took on a love triangle which only adds discomfort for Mizuki! This series is still awesome and I cannot wait to r
Cath
Apr 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5/5 stars.
I've had this book on my shelves for such a long time! I'm really glad I read it. This series is adorable and hilarious, the main character always makes me laugh.
Basically it's about a girl named Mizuki, who transfers to an all boys school. The reason she goes there is so she can support her favourite high jumper, so she's gotta disguise herself as a boy and chaos ensues.
It's heart warming and makes me laugh, I really like this series.
Sep 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
I really am liking this manga. I think I'll stick with it.
H.K.
Jun 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Such a cute series! Love it.
Katherine George
Dec 21, 2012
Gina Salama
Mar 30, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Inuyasha, Volume 07 (VIZBIG Edition)
  • Skip Beat! (3-in-1 Edition), Vol. 2: Includes vols. 4, 5  6
  • Happy Marriage ?!, tome 4 (Happy Marriage, #4)
  • Kitchen Princess Omnibus, Vol. 2 (Kitchen Princess, #3-4)
  • Ai Ore! Love Me! Vol. 2
  • PSYREN-サイレン- 12
  • Kiss/Hug, Vol. 02
  • Star Wars: A New Hope Manga, Volume 1
中条 比紗也 in Japanese.
She also uses the names Peco Fujiya (for yaoi works) and Ryou Fumizuki for doujinshi with her circle, Daisanteikoku.

Hana-Kimi (1 - 10 of 23 books)
  • Hana-Kimi: For You in Full Blossom, Vol. 1 (Hana-Kimi: For You in Full Blossom, #1)
  • Hana-Kimi: For You in Full Blossom, Vol. 2 (Hana-Kimi: For You in Full Blossom, #2)
  • Hana-Kimi: For You in Full Blossom, Vol. 3 (Hana-Kimi: For You in Full Blossom, #3)
  • Hana-Kimi: For You in Full Blossom, Vol. 4 (Hana-Kimi: For You in Full Blossom, #4)
  • Hana-Kimi: For You in Full Blossom, Vol. 5 (Hana-Kimi: For You in Full Blossom, #5)
  • Hana-Kimi: For You in Full Blossom, Vol. 6 (Hana-Kimi: For You in Full Blossom, #6)
  • Hana-Kimi: For You in Full Blossom, Vol. 7 (Hana-Kimi: For You in Full Blossom, #7)
  • Hana-Kimi: For You in Full Blossom, Vol. 8 (Hana-Kimi: For You in Full Blossom, #8)
  • Hana-Kimi: For You in Full Blossom, Vol. 9 (Hana-Kimi: For You in Full Blossom, #9)
  • Hana-Kimi: For You in Full Blossom, Vol. 10 (Hana-Kimi: For You in Full Blossom, #10)