Start by marking “Bella Donna Coven Road” as Want to Read:
Bella Donna Coven Road

Bella Donna Coven Road

(Bella Donna #1)

Ever since she was a baby, Bella Donna has suspected she has magical powers, and she wants nothing more than to be a witch. Bella lives in an orphanage, waiting for her “Forever Family,” until one day she meets Lilith Sorciere and agrees to move in with Lilith and her niece Verity. Bella tries keeping her witchy tendencies a secret from her new foster family, and she stays ...more
Published by Piccadilly Books (first published September 20th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Bella Donna Coven Road, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bella Donna Coven Road

Steffi
Isabella lebt im Kinderheim, wartet auf ihre "für-immer-Familie" und möchte unbedingt eine Hexe sein. Daher passt sie so gar nicht zu den anderen Mädchen in ihrer Klasse, denn mit Rosa kann Bella überhaupt nichts anfangen.

Die Geschichte ist sehr niedlich erzählt und hat mit Isabella mal eine etwas andere Protagonistin. Ich fand sie war ein klasse Mädchen, dass immer für ihren besten Freund Sam da ist. Ich habe die beiden wirklich in mein Herz geschlossen.

Auch die Hexenwelt wurde sehr einfallsrei
Cindy
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: for-deacon
This book was so good that I want to go buy the rest of the series Right Now.
Deacon Yeager
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: chapter-books
In this book Bella Donna gets adopted. My favorite part is when she stops trying to be a normal girl and lets herself be a witch.
Donna
Fun, quick read narrated by the title character.
Bella and her friend Sam are both looking for their "Forever" homes. They have grown up together and both have quirks that make it harder for them to be adopted. Bella wants to be a witch - she is not supposed to voice aloud to prospective parents, and Sam loves bugs and reptiles and getting muddy.
"Trying to be perfect had turned me from unpopular into popular and it was a lot easier being popular. I liked people liking me. I liked wearing pink."
Go
Fatma Akyürek Aytekin
Yetimhanede büyüyen bir çocuğun cadı olma hayali üzerine sıcacık bir hikaye.
Samantha and Lillian Miller
My thoughts.......

I would give this book 5 stars because the main character, Bella Donna, and I share the same best day of the week, Friday! It's also fantastic because there is a series with 5 books in it ,so if you like it you can read the next book but or course you don't have to read the next book if you don't want to.

Coven Road follows the story of a little girls life, Bella Donna. Bella Donna was a normal child who lived in an orphanage and who wanted to be a witch. Bella Donna was adopted
Jul 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
I gave the audio book of the first four Bella Donna books to my daughter (aged nearly six) to listen to on a road trip. She became so entranced that she was completely antisocial all weekend and remained plugged in to her headphones at every opportunity. She rates it, "The best audio book ever!" She then insisted that everyone else listened to it too. Her sister (nearly nine) rated it as, "Surprisingly good and not just a little kid book. It reminds me of Harry Potter." I had to read it next. Al ...more
Theresa
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childrens, fantasy
This story reminds me a lot of Meet The Robinsons. Two little friends trying their best to find their forever family. Both children have things that make them very special and they need just the right fit.
Bella Donna wants to be a witch. Sam needs a family that loves mud and frogs.

In this story Bella Donna finds a home first. She is afraid to be herself though, and tries her best to fit in and act like everyone else.She soon finds out that her new mom is just like her.

Mwanwhile Sam thinks he has
Jennifer Kirkwood (Levac)
my 8 yr old daughter is reading this
Swanni
Nov 10, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ich brauchte mal was zum abschalten. Bella Donner ist eine nette Geschichte. Einzig der Name der Katze "Pegatha" hat mich immer an das Wort "Pegida" erinnert. Mann dieses Wort verpestet mein Gehirn.
Pam
Apr 24, 2016
Marina
Nov 14, 2015
Juanita
rated it did not like it
Oct 26, 2016