Start by marking “Dice and Dysfunctionality” as Want to Read:
Dice and Dysfunctionality

Dice and Dysfunctionality

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  4 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Every small town has its own subculture of goths, geeks, role-players and any other outsiders who tend to band together for safety. Little End is no exception; the local role-players are a harmless lot who keep to themselves, until strange events in the area force them to take action.

A cast of outsiders, eccentrics and a very angry cat all feature in this comic fantasy nov
Published October 5th 2010 by ShiledCrest

To ask other readers questions about Dice and Dysfunctionality, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dice and Dysfunctionality

Shahrun
Sep 07, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
I am obliged to start off with "I got this book free throught GoodReads First Reads Giveaways". But this review is all my own opinion.

What attracted me to this book (apart from the above mentioned) was the name and the cool cover.

I've not come across another book quite like this one. It is funny, has fantasy elements and focuses on a group of Role Players (which I know nothing about). I think it is genre defying.

I loved the charachter developement as the book progressed. I found the pace good a
Anthony
Jan 06, 2012 rated it really liked it
A good book, well written.

Ok, thats the basic complementary stuff out the way.... I found this book easy to read, and hard to put down once the characters started coming into their own. The background of the characters were believable, and reminded me so much of the "small town culture" I grew up with myself!
A few predictable ends with the characters, but you find yourself secretly hoping it would happen, and there are a few other twists in there to watch out for.
Fay
Aug 07, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Well I wrote it, so of course I'm going to give it a good rating! Buy it now and help me fulfill my dream of becoming an eccentric recluse.
Joss