Start by marking “Quick & Easy Vegan Celebrations: 150 Great-Tasting Recipes Plus Festive Menus for Vegantastic Holidays and Get-Togethers All Through the Year” as Want to Read:

3.69  ·  Rating details ·  58 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Celebrations mean food-lots of it! But if you, your family, or your friends are among the ever-growing millions of people eating vegan, you might be wondering: How can I make classic holiday and party fare-without milk, cheese, eggs, or meat? This cookbook answers that question!

Alicia C. Simpson, author of Quick and Easy Vegan Comfort Food, is out to prove that sharing del
Published October 19th 2010 by Experiment (first published September 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Quick & Easy Vegan Celebrations, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Quick & Easy Vegan Celebrations

Troy VanGundy
Dec 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thoughts after finishing vegan celebrations: definitely excited to try a lot of the recipes. Personally I'm excited to try some the seitan recipes and the veggies. I can't wait to try the cheeze sauce recipe, as it contains nothing I would typically use to give something a cheesy flavor. The variety of recipes, creative uses of TVP, and various uses of nuts definitely has me ready to experiment and create.

I do not like how much she relies on some pre-made processed stuff in some recipes, particu
Chavonne
Nov 06, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Vegans
Shelves: food
I love this cookbook! Sometimes I really miss old comfort food and this book gives me a chance to still have it in my life, only altered. What I've tried so far (TVP meatloaf and mashed potatoes) is pretty good. I cannot wait to try to fried seitan (neither can Kalem). It makes me happy that I can still enjoy comfort food that tastes even better now because it's guilt-free.
AJ
Not an awful lot of new recipes in here, but I like that they are organized by holiday and can help with menu planning. The best recipes are the cocktail recipes. Great idea!
Jill Paschal
Jan 26, 2013
Michelle
Nov 13, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
I am using this one for the holidays!!
Lisa