Start by marking “Wild & Steamy (Includes: Iron Seas #0.4; The Disillusionists Trilogy #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Wild & Steamy (Includes: Iron Seas #0.4; The Disillusionists Trilogy #2.5)

Wild & Steamy (The Iron Seas 0.4)

3.64  ·  Rating details ·  1,574 Ratings  ·  239 Reviews
Three all-new novellas of the supernatural and steampunk kind...

"THE BLUSHING BOUNDER" by Meljean Brook
A Tale of the Iron Seas - While the search for a killer puts Constable Newberry’s life in danger, he faces a danger of another kind: to his heart, by the woman forced to marry him. What will it take for this prudish bounder to convince his wife to stay? (13K words)

"VIXEN"
Published August 2nd 2011

To ask other readers questions about Wild & Steamy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wild & Steamy

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
at this time only reading:

** Meljean Brook's The Blushing Bounder ~ 4 stars ~ read on November 4th, 2011. **

This is about the Constable Edward Newberry and his wife, Temperance, who were basically forced to leave America and come to London. Temperance witnesses a murder and sets a series of events in motion.

This is just the sweetest little novella I've ever read and so funny. I can understand why people like historical's because they are so prudish and they just do not communicate. I loved ho
Felicia
Aug 07, 2011 rated it really liked it
OK! I'm in love with 2 of these authors and unfamiliar with the 3rd, so I have a varied review on this, which is a delightful collection. The two stories I loved (by the authors I know and love) were KINDA wild and steamy, but more than that they were delightful romances set in worlds I love visiting.

"THE BLUSHING BOUNDER" by Meljean Brook
This is set in the steampunk world of the Iron Duke (which I reviewed and LOVED). It is just a really sweet, beautiful story about one of the tangental charact
Aoi
Review only for The Blushing Bounder by Meljean Brook

I haven't read the Iron Book #1 yet, so I have no idea about the larger series- but what a fabulous job the author's done here! It's a completely wild world- steampunk on tequila- of steampunk prosthetics, nanobots,and completely wacky contraptions.

In this alternate reality, America is the more conservative society, from where Constable Newberry & his wife Temperance are thrown out for kissing in the streets (yikes!!). Temperance
Beebs
Nov 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5 for the Meljean Brook story The Blushing Bounder which is a short story prequel in her Iron Seas series.
Audrey
3+ overall, but the individual stories definitely varied in quality and substance.

The Blushing Bounder by Meljean Brook: 3.5-4 stars. This Iron Seas novella featuring Constable Newberry (first name "Edward," in case you didn't know) and his wife, Temperance, is sweet and adds some background and depth to a strong-but-silent secondary character found in the first Iron Seas book, The Iron Duke. Considering this is the last of the available Iron Seas stories that I had to read, I was excited to see
Amber
Oct 25, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
The Blushing Bounder by Meljean Brooks

This story was adorable. I'm not sure I will ever be a steampunk fan all the way, but this was incredibly imaginative, fun to read and with a sweet, sweet romance. I would not have called it particularly Wild or Steamy, actually, but I enjoyed it so much that it really didn't matter. I definitely want to read more romances by her, if only I can get over my aversion to the creepier aspects of steampunk.

Vixen by Jill Myles

This was the one story of the group th
willaful
"The Blushing Bounder" by Meljean Brook.

It’s hard to think of a less likely couple to inhabit an anthology called “Wild and Steamy” then the shy Constable Newberry and his ailing, resentful, proper wife. (Oh, I guess this is steamy as short for steampunk.) This was a sweet story but needed more development. 3 1/2 stars -- the extra half star is for the adorable huge, blushing hero.

"Vixen" by Jill Myles

Now we’re talking “wild” and “steamy.” Miko is a were-fox who’s opted out of relationships, be
Jess the Romanceaholic
This is a Quickie Review. For the full review, please visit The Romanceaholic.

Expected Release Date: August 2, 2011 (Available Now!)
Publisher: Self Published
Imprint: N/A
My Source for This Book: Amazon.com

The Blushing Bounder by Meljean Brook

Author’s Website: http://meljeanbrook.com/
Part of a Series: Yes, Iron Seas 1.5
Series Best Read In Order: Yes
Steam Level: Steamy

Contable Edward Newberry and his wife, Temperance, are "bounders", people whose ancestors fled England when the Horde first attacked
Stella
The Blushing Bounder by Meljean Brook - Iron Seas #0.5 novella

I haven't read Meljean Brook's steampunk series yet so I had no previous notion of the Iron Seas world or characters. First I was amazed by the similar yet so different world Meljean Brook has created: where London is the liberal city compared to the more conservative America, where people have machines transplanted into their bodies to be faster, better. This novella packed so many novelties I kept marveling at all the tiny details
Kathy (Kindle-aholic)
I actually did this one in a different order - I first bought it becuase of Brook's Iron Seas story. Knowing that it would likely be my favorite, I read the other ones first (I've learned something as I've read anthologies - especially ones where I buy them because of one particular story).

Overall, I really enjoyed all 3 (and I was quite surprised that I liked one of them).

The Blushing Bounder by Meljean Brook: This one was short but so very sweet. I really liked it because it was the first in t
Sandra
$0.99 on Nook

The Blushing Bounder (Meljean Brook) 3.75 star - (Iron Seas #0.4) I really liked this, it was a cute little story featuring Constable Newberry and his wife. I'm not sure how this story would be for someone who hadn't read The Iron Duke though.

Vixen (Jill Myles)

Kitten-tiger & The Monk (Carolyn Crane) 3 stars - (The Disillusionists Trilogy #2.5, Sophia) So first off, aside from a teeny spoiler about the sleepwalkers from Double Cross, you're fine to read this even if you haven't
Armina
Feb 18, 2014 rated it really liked it

This goes only for Kitten-tiger & the Monk (The Disillusionists Trilogy 2.5) by Carolyn Crane.

Sophia Sidway, the most powerful memory revisionist and one of the most morally ambiguous side characters in the The Disillusionists Trilogy, is searching for the Monk so she can be disillusioned. She has regrets and wants to stop. Instead she found her lost childhood friend and love Robbie - the Tanglemaster who is the only person who can lead her to the Monk ... .

I liked this story very much. It'
D.G.
Dec 11, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
**This review (and rating) is only for Kitten-tiger & the Monk by Caroline Crane.

This novella is a must read for fans of the Disillusionists trilogy because it features the elusive Monk and explains the origins of the Tangle! I got the impression that Ms. Crane meant to explain this in one of the actual books in the trilogy and then couldn't find how to include it. I'm glad that we got to learn about this!

You also learn more about Sophia's background. I don't know that I bought her change of
Penny Watson
Jan 03, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review for Wild and Steamy by Meljean Brook, Jill Myles, and Carolyn Crane

Let's review my criteria for writing a kick-ass novella. I actually love shorter stories. If they are done well. Which is difficult. You can't squeeze in a lot of stuff with 15,000 words. A novella should be an amuse-bouche. Just a taste....satisfying in one, single bite. A quick introduction to the author's voice, a quick snippet of a love affair, a brief and intriguing look into a paranormal world.

Making one bite good an
Susi
Review was originally posted at Book Lovers Inc.

When I first heard about Wild & Steamy I new immediately that I had to read it. I loved Brook's and Crane's series and well I always wanted to try a Myles' novel because I heard that they are so much fun. Best chance to get all wanted in one book. How could I say no to that?

The Blushing Bounder by Meljean Brook
Newberry was already pretty intriguing in The Iron Duke and I was so looking forward to see his story told. We meet his wife, the shy
(Tori-Smexybooks) smexys_sidekick
Originally posted at http://www.smexybooks.com/2011/08/rev...

The Blushing Bounder by Meljean Brook - An Iron Seas novella. The search for a killer puts Detective Inspector Mina Wentworth's life in danger and her assistant, Constable Newberry, in the line of fire. But Newberry faces a danger of another kind: to his heart, by the woman forced to marry him. What will it take for this prudish bounder to convince his wife to stay? (Goodreads)

I adore Meljean Brook’s Iron Seas series and liked learning
Melissa Hayden
The Blushing Bounder ~ By Meljean Brook
90pgs

Tempest is sick and now living with, whom she feels is, her deceiving husband in London and the reason she had a falling out with her family in the US. Her husband wishes she would get the infection with the "bug" to cure her illness, but fearing the stories of becoming a zombie after death she refuses. While in her room one night she witnesses a murder in the alley. Tempest's husband is the one on the case and is to keep her safe from the guilty man.
AH
Overall, a wild & steamy anthology...

The Blushing Bounder - A Tale of the Iron Seas by Meljean Brook - 4 stars
Meljean Brook's Iron Seas series is one of my favorite steampunk series. The author's world building is extensive and the story takes the reader to an alternate history of London, complete with airships, nanobots, steampunk contraptions galore, and strangely enhanced humans. This story focuses on Temperance and Edward Newberry, two Americans forced to move to London because of a publ
Starfire
Holy gods, what a mixed bag *this* compilation was. I'll give it 7/10, but that really doesn't cover the range of my reactions to the three separate stories that are really just connected because they're romances/chick-pr0n with a supernatural or fantasy twist.

Firstly Vixen, by Jill Myles. Errrr... yeah. The complex plot and characterisation of this instalment could best be summed up as "Young, sweet, one-tailed kitsune does two hot were-cats at once". The pr0n itself wasn't atrocious, but I had
Caramelia
Nov 08, 2011 rated it liked it
All in all I liked the book quite a bit, but I don't think the stories fit together very well.

The first story "The blushing Bounder" by Meljean Brook is nicely written, picturing a blushing (what a pun) romance between two ... well, you have to say ignorant (in as positive a way as possible) ... people, with a little sex right at the end. A story set in the world of the Iron Duke, written in the same style, very nice to read.

This is directly followed by a story about a were-fox who would be tot
Jamie
May 20, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review to come later... 4.5 stars....I loved, loved, loved this anthology. All three stories were awesome, but I especially liked the Carolyn Crane story, because I think it has a significant plot point in it for the Disillusionists. I'm so happy I read this :)

Sort-of Review

First in this anthology is the Iron Seas short, the Blushing Bounder, was a sweet love story that gave us some background information on Mina's co-worker, Constable Newberry. Newberry has an ailing wife, who doesn't seem to l
Katie_la_geek
Jun 03, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adult
Wild and Steamy is an anthology made up of three stories. The Blushing Bounder by Meljean Brook, Vixen by Jill Myles and Kitten – Tiger and the Monk by Carolyn Crane.

In my opinion Meljean Brook is the queen of steampunk, nobody does it quite as well as she does and The Blushing Bounder is no exception. The steampunk element was amazing and complimented by a lovely romance, good storyline and likeable characters. It is an awesome novella that fits in well with the rest of the Iron Seas series.

Vi
Melindeeloo
This is a pretty varied collection of shorts not only in genre but in steam level (of the sensual variety) as well

"The Blushing Bounder" by MelJean Brook - is set before Iron Duke and stars Mina's assistant the charming honorable and bashful Constable Newberry and his Missus. I am a big fan of Brook's amazing Iron Seas steampunk world so I was delighted to get an little connected short to hold me over until Steel Heart hits the shelves.

"Vixen" by Jill Myles - not connected to her Succubus serie
Keertana
It's always a challenge to write a novella about characters we have never been previously introduced to. In the past two novellas I've read from Brook, she has used these miniature snippets to further enhance her already developed characters. In this novella, though, she introduces us to Newberry - the constable we met in The Iron Duke - and his wife. Newberry's marriage, when this story begins, is a mess. Not only is his wife sick and fearful of the nano agents that may cure her, but she believ ...more
KarenF
It's always hard to rate an anthology as the different stories are sometimes of differing quality. I enjoyed all the stories in this one but some more than others.

I loved the Meljean Brook Iron Seas story (The Blushing Bounder). My only complaint with this tale of Constable Newberry and his wife, Temperance is I wanted it to be longer. It's still a fully realized, beautifully sweet romance. I liked Constable Newberry in The Iron Duke but I love him even more now. He's such a sweet and honorable
Cecilia
Feb 10, 2012 marked it as life-is-too-short  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed the first story, by Meljean Brook, well enough, but it was really short and simple, and I would have liked a little more development. 3 stars

I DNF'd the other two. The Myles story because the characters were so stock/stereotypish and the situation a weak set up for a menage. Menage stories are not something I actively seek but I've read a few, and I know that they can be done persuasively. This was not one of those. It was basically a fantasy set up of two different two-dimensional lov
Kelly
Aug 06, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Blushing Bounder: Oh, Newberry! Such a sweet, lug of a guy. And here we get to see him muck up his personal life in a rather spectacular fashion. I really love the Iron Seas world and I adore how Meljean Brook brings the lovable constable to life. As a plus, we get some of Mina's uncensored observations and see how Newberry steps up as Mina's protector. Wonderful!

Vixen: Holy hot threesome, Batman! This little gem hit the spot as far as sexy threesomes go. It had the perfect slow buildup and
Alyssa Ricks
The Blushing Bounder (Brook) 3.5 Stars I liked this short because I like Newberry, but as the beginning I really hated his wife. You don't get to see much of The Inspector, but his reactions to her speaking so frankly are funny.

Vixen (Myles) 2.5 Stars This one was alright, but I was definitely sort of detached. A fox shifter is being guarded by two male cat shifters and apparently foxes have issues with monogamy. They save her and bed her and it wan't bad, but I'm not running out to find a serie
Bookwormgirl
May 23, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved all three stories. I had never read Carolyn Crane before and this short story has sparked my interest in her Disillusionists trilogy.

Meljean Brook's story was sweet and was nice to see the start of the partnership between Newberry and Mina.

Jill Myles was the steamiest of the stories and was less urban fantasy (unlike the other two) and more paranormal romance.

Worth the wait and a good introduction to authors you may not have read yet, but want to check out what their writing is like.
Susana
Only read Meljean Brook, The Blushing Bounder.

I've been curious about this series since a friend mentioned it to me. And i have to thank her for it :)

I guess i'm still a newbie at the steampunk genre, but i'll have to say that so far it hasn't let me down.

"The Blushing Bounder" was another example of imagination at its best. And of how stories, can still surprise me.
All in all, an engaging read that left me curious about the "Iron Duke".
  • Devil's Luck (The Disillusionists, #3.5)
  • Burning Up (Children of the Sea #3.5; Psy-Changeling #0.6; Iron Seas #0.5)
  • Wilder's Mate (Bloodhounds, #1)
  • Enthralled (Breeds #19.5; League of the Black Swan #1.5; Iron Seas #3.5, Children of the Moon #3.5)
  • First Blood (Includes: Laws Of The Blood, #5.5; Vegas Vampires, #5; Vampire Babylon, #3.5; The Guardians, #3.5)
  • Tarnished Knight (London Steampunk, #1.5)
  • The Hunter (The Legend Chronicles, #1)
  • Entangled
  • Full Steam Ahead
  • Photographs & Phantoms (Gaslight Chronicles, #2)
  • Here Be Monsters: An Anthology of Monster Tales
  • A Clockwork Christmas
  • Steamlust
  • Wild Thing (Includes: Warriors of Poseidon, #1.5; Guardians, #1.5)
  • Chicks Kick Butt
  • Home (Downside Ghosts, #3.6)
  • Rebel (The Blades of the Rose, #3)
  • Under Her Skin
Book info: I am the author of the Iron Seas steampunk romance series. I've written a guide to the world (including a map) on my website.

I also write a paranormal romance series, the Guardians. That series guide is also on my website, including a "The Story So Far" feature, which allows you to catch up on all of the books that previously released in the series if you start after the first installm
More about Meljean Brook

The Iron Seas (5 books)
  • The Iron Duke (Iron Seas, #1)
  • Heart of Steel (Iron Seas, #2)
  • Riveted (Iron Seas, #3)
  • The Kraken King  (Iron Seas, #4)
  • The Blacksmith (Iron Seas #5)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“My sister once warned me that a man who blushed so easily was probably a Man With Appetites. 1 likes
“Some women liked 'fuck me' footwear, but Sophia went a step beyond, with Don't fuck with me footwear--all the better to announce her around town.” 0 likes